Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Is Gwen, Kaylee Or Real Woman?

Started by Anonymous, January 23, 2014, 01:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

and im saying regardless when life begins it is the CHOICE of the individual that makes us who we are, Not being a Christian

cc

I guess some feel that the mom is not the only "individual" involved ... and the "other" individual is not asked as to its choice
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

keeper

Story for you.

My Best Friends Brother (years ago) was 16, Went to a party with his girlfriend, They BOTH got totally wasted. he passes out by the fire, she passes out at the parties owners place. She gets molested, pregnant and has this "Choice" to make.  What do you think the boyfriend and this girl did.?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"and im saying regardless when life begins it is the CHOICE of the individual that makes us who we are, Not being a Christian

Not if you believe in the bible Keeper..

For the Christian, abortion is not a matter of a woman's right to choose..

It is a matter of the life or death of a human being made in God's image (Genesis 1:26-27; 9:6).

keeper

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I guess some feel that the mom is not the only "individual" involved ... and is not asked as to choice

Unfortunately lifes scenarios are all different. Different being the key word

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Story for you.

My Best Friends Brother (years ago) was 16, Went to a party with his girlfriend, They BOTH got totally wasted. he passes out by the fire, she passes out at the parties owners place. She gets molested, pregnant and has this "Choice" to make.  What do you think the boyfriend and this girl did.?

That is terrible Keeper, but that is no reason to murder an unborn child..

There are lots of good families looking to adopt.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"and im saying regardless when life begins it is the CHOICE of the individual that makes us who we are, Not being a Christian

It is a matter of the life or death of a human being made in God's image (Genesis 1:26-27; 9:6).

So if your a Christian you have the baby NO MATTER WHAT?

keeper

Wow!!

So you would traumatize your daughter in to going full term knowing she was raped and having to live not only through the pregnancy but the birth, then giving it away.

I would rather cut off her hand.

keeper

Conclusion to the story:

The boyfriend wanted her to terminate the baby, She gave birth and gave it away. Her family moved away so i dont know how screwed up she got but im guessing ALOT.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

So if your a Christian you have the baby NO MATTER WHAT?

I can think of no legitimate reason to terminate a pregnancy other than a woman's life being in jeopardy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Wow!!

So you would traumatize your daughter in to going full term knowing she was raped and having to live not only through the pregnancy but the birth, then giving it away.

I would rather cut off her hand.

The girl was already traumatized when she was raped..

Murdering an unborn baby will not change that fact.

keeper

Well, My view stands. i would never tell any Female what she can do with her body, and in turn i would never want anyone telling me what i can or can not do with my body no matter what number of Genesis is quoted.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Well, My view stands. i would never tell any Female what she can do with her body, and in turn i would never want anyone telling me what i can or can not do with my body no matter what number of Genesis is quoted.

OK that's fair and I respect your opinion Keeper.

:)

Anonymous

I see no point whatsoever in debating the topic of abortion. Does anyone actually think you are going to change anyone's mind?

Obvious Li

what Fash says is correct and  to the point.....if you are not  a christian then the question is moot...for those it is merely a question of a fashionable or convenient choice....if you are a christian then abortion, under any circumstances, is murder in the eyes of God...it constantly amazes me that people who profess to be christians are  unable to grasp even the most basic biblical concepts regarding abortion, gays, marriage, sin etc etc.....it does however explain why we have the united church around as a collection place for those whose conscience bother them a little bit but not enough to get serious about it.......lol