Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

A

good morning SCOUSE

Started by Anonymous, September 18, 2021, 11:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

So, according to the pseudo-intellectual blob, "race is just a social construct maaaaan"   ac_toofunny

Hasn't this walking heart attack repeatedly claimed over the years not to be a leftist?  

Yet right here, she is openly spewing textbook, hippy Cultural Marxist garbage?

I remember when she tried arguing that Cultural Marxism is a "Far right conspiracy theory"...

What a fucking shill. Hey fatso, stop pretending to be a "Conservative" while preaching woke, liberal politics, you ridiculous heiffer.

Aryan

Quote from: Herman post_id=426278 time=1636243294 user_id=1689
Quote from: Renee post_id=426253 time=1636229979 user_id=156

In reality, the popular classifications of race are based chiefly on skin color, with other relevant features including height, eyes, and hair. Although these physical differences may appear superficially to be very dramatic, they are determined by only a minute portion of the human genome. We as a species have been estimated to share 99.9% of our DNA with each other. The few differences that do exist reflect differences in environment and external factors, NOT core biology.

Don't humans and chimps share 96 percent of their DNA sequence?

No doubt most monkeys look more attractive than any females in your family.

cc

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=426391 time=1636317610 user_id=1728

Brilllllllllliant comeback ... fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ac_toofunny

Are all Limy wannabe Krauts this brilliant?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=426392 time=1636318184 user_id=88
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=426391 time=1636317610 user_id=1728

Brilllllllllliant comeback ... fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ac_toofunny

Are all Limy wannabe Krauts this brilliant?

Has anyone noticed that Scouse's posts are getting more stupid. I did not think that was even possible.

Renee

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=426390 time=1636317541 user_id=1728
So, according to the pseudo-intellectual blob, "race is just a social construct maaaaan"   ac_toofunny

Hasn't this walking heart attack repeatedly claimed over the years not to be a leftist?  

Yet right here, she is openly spewing textbook, hippy Cultural Marxist garbage?

I remember when she tried arguing that Cultural Marxism is a "Far right conspiracy theory"...

What a fucking shill. Hey fatso, stop pretending to be a "Conservative" while preaching woke, liberal politics, you ridiculous heiffer.

I called it.... You just couldn't help yourself by denying the scientific, factual, reality of race. You obviously need to cling to the outdated concept that was little more than a marginally educated guess, 2 centuries ago. It shows off your limited intellect and the fact that you live in fear of anything that challenges your hatefilled vision of the world.

So, make a fool out of yourself much???... Other than jerking off to internet pics of Adolf Hitlers hairless ass, it's probably the only thing you are good at.... :laugh3:

No one here should be surprised that the science of human genetics is waaaay above your pay grade.... :laugh3: There is a reason why you are only fit for unskilled labor jobs.

Well, the world needs ditch diggers too, I guess... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

In reality, the popular classifications of race are based chiefly on skin color, with other relevant features including height, eyes, and hair. Although these physical differences may appear superficially to be very dramatic, they are determined by only a minute portion of the human genome. We as a species have been estimated to share 99.9% of our DNA with each other. The few differences that do exist reflect differences in environment and external factors, NOT core biology.

Certain species of chimps, the bonobo most notably, share a very close genetic tie to humans. Maybe since Scouse wants to ignore the science of genetics so that his hatefilled feathers don't get ruffled, we should include chimps as just another race of humans?... :laugh3:

Maybe then Scouse will finally find a willing girlfriend. Hell, the bonobo are well known to bend over and accept copulation at the drop of a hat.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=426505 time=1636390598 user_id=156

Certain species of chimps, the bonobo most notably share a very close genetic tie to humans. Maybe since Scouse wants to ignore the science of genetics so that his hatefilled feathers don't get ruffled, we should include chimps as just another race of humans?... :laugh3:

Maybe then Scouse will finally find a willing girlfriend. Hell, the bonobo are well known to bend over and accept copulation at the drop of a hat.... :laugh3:

Scouse can tell himself that bonobos are the aryans of the ape world. He can finally get his aryan princess.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=426507 time=1636391787 user_id=2015
Scouse can tell himself that bonobos are the aryans of the ape world. He can finally get his aryan princess.

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=426505 time=1636390598 user_id=156

Certain species of chimps, the bonobo most notably, share a very close genetic tie to humans. Maybe since Scouse wants to ignore the science of genetics so that his hatefilled feathers don't get ruffled, we should include chimps as just another race of humans?... :laugh3:

Scouse has given up on women and would rather wait for the soap to drop.

Scouse yoddles like a true Tyrolean except instead of doing it on a mountain, he does it on his knees.

Bricktop

I nominate Scouse as troll of the year! Man, he's got this place popping like popcorn in a movie theatre.

Kudos, Scouser!

cc

Funny part is ..  he's not trying to troll . He means everything he posts

Bricktop

None of us. unless we know him personally, can gauge the degree of seriousness with which he posts his Nazi affections.

Even if he is genuinely sincere, he has got members here on a rope that he yanks with a single post.

He has folks here in a frothing frenzy because of his political views, to which he is fully entitled.

By swallowing his bait, you're only expanding his influence.

That's some quality trolling just by that measure alone.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=426539 time=1636423786 user_id=1560
None of us. unless we know him personally, can gauge the degree of seriousness with which he posts his Nazi affections.

Even if he is genuinely sincere, he has got members here on a rope that he yanks with a single post.

He has folks here in a frothing frenzy because of his political views, to which he is fully entitled.

You must see something I don't. Renee rebuts what he posts with facts, but that's about it.

What I see is an exceptionally thin-skinned middle aged man who gets wound up over troll posts about Britards. Or a weakling he whines like a little girl he's being ganged up on. A successful troll he is most definitely not.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=426539 time=1636423786 user_id=1560

I can only speak for myself and I don't read most of SCOUSE's nonsense.....at best I skim..

I'm an adult with a job and a family.....I don't have time for his juvenile fantasies..

The only thing I care about is that his posts are not violating Canadian hate laws

Bricktop

But every post you submit in his threads falls into his hands. I guarantee you that if he were ignored, you'd hear no more.

Renee's rebuttals are not deterrence. They are reward.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview