Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

good morning SCOUSE

Started by Anonymous, September 18, 2021, 11:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: Renee post_id=421380 time=1632577114 user_id=156
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421366 time=1632573806 user_id=1728
Surrender accepted. Next time perhaps you should pick your battles more wisely and consider who it is that you're arguing with, unless of course you don't mind being made to look an absolute idiot.

You also seem blissfully unaware that resorting to ad hom attacks is a clear sign of losing the argument and a desperate attempt to shift focus from the topic being discussed. What's even more embarrassing is that the personal attacks and so called "insults" aren't even accurate....

Better luck next time and I recommend putting some ice on that rosey red chapped ass of yours.

The irony in your post is overwhelming... It's staggering even by your standards.... :laugh3:  

But since you have proven yourself to not be bright enough to understand the concept of "irony" it's no surprise.

BTW just so you know, that last statement was not an ad hominem attack. It an objective observation applied in accordance with your history of saying stupid shit..... Learn the difference, you will look less stupid when you desperately try to rebutt my posts.

You point blank refused to watch the video I posted which provides evidence for the argument I am making, this is the equivalent of the how the US Supreme Court is so compromised and corrupt that it dimissed evidence put forward of voter fraud without examining it due to collusion with the Biden adminstration. You've essentially closed your eyes and put your hands over your ears, while saying "Lalalaalaa" like a petulant toddler, in order to avoid inconvenient facts.

It's both deeply sad and pathetic.

Aryan

Quote from: Poppy post_id=421388 time=1632583340 user_id=3287
The flat earthers are smarter and have stronger arguments than the Jojo rabbit nazi.  

He will, no doubt, spend another weekend searching beneath his bed for Jews.

Even if that were true, it beats drunkenly posting pics of my ass on Fag Truth, like you've apparently been doing.

Aryan

Quote from: cc post_id=421397 time=1632591433 user_id=88
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421366 time=1632573806 user_id=1728
.........  resorting to ad hom attacks is a clear sign of losing the argument and a desperate attempt to shift focus from the topic being discussed.

Based on your own words, finally I  get the admission I won every single confrontation.

I don't recall a single reply from you ever that was not  totally ad hom .... usually followed by a grainy video done by some lowlife clutz in his mom's basement

Kudos. It takes real courage to finally fess up

*SIGH* look CC, I know the Jew jibes really irked you over the years, but can't you just let it go?

Why exactly do you Jews get so bent out of shape when your cover is blown? It's an astounding phenomenon and as far as I'm aware, no other group of people behave in this manner when their identity is discovered.

Poppy

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421407 time=1632596855 user_id=1728
The flat earthers are smarter and have stronger arguments than the Jojo rabbit nazi.  

Even if that were true, it beats drunkenly posting pics of my ass on Fag Truth, like you've apparently been doing.

So you went to FT and looked at Freud's numerous butt photos, did you like them?

Anyway, your best comedy skit was when you claimed that Jews had terrible body lice, so the benevolent Nazis built numerous delousing/day spas across Europe to provide top quality health care to the Jews while WW2 raged on.

Later, a group of greedy Jews filed a class action lawsuit against Germany, claiming that the delousing/day spas lacked heated jacuzzis and when Germany refused to pay, the Jews invented the holocaust to retaliate.

That about sums up your argument.
I\'m Poppy!

Aryan

No, I didn't visit Fag Town. Flea posted about it on BF.

I avoid your home forum like a dose of anus AIDS.

Don't even attempt to discuss WW2 with me, you're completely out of your depth, e-trannie.

cc

It would be difficult if not impossible to find a person out of their depth in discussing ww2 (or most anything for that matter) with you

Fortunately few spend their life watching  grainy videos done in some lowlife's Mom's basement, so do know their stuff

Ad hom away now Mr. LIMY who wants to be a Kraut (a scenario rivalling the very best of comedy)

and about the best you are capable of
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Erica Mena

Quote from: Poppy post_id=421410 time=1632597965 user_id=3287

So you went to FT and looked at Freud's numerous butt photos, did you like them?

Anyway, your best comedy skit was when you claimed that Jews had terrible body lice, so the benevolent Nazis built numerous delousing/day spas across Europe to provide top quality health care to the Jews while WW2 raged on.

Later, a group of greedy Jews filed a class action lawsuit against Germany, claiming that the delousing/day spas lacked heated jacuzzis and when Germany refused to pay, the Jews invented the holocaust to retaliate.

They are YOUR ass and cock photos and he didn't go. I posted the link for everyone to go point and laugh at and he asked if I was fucking mental lmao

http://www.flametruth.com/forums/forum/generals/2080-your-photo-thread/page10">http://www.flametruth.com/forums/forum/ ... ead/page10">http://www.flametruth.com/forums/forum/generals/2080-your-photo-thread/page10
<t></t>

cc

Erica Mena

Quote from: cc post_id=421418 time=1632604173 user_id=88
Erica - Is legs surviving without me?

I had to put him on ignore. He was getting way too graphic with his sexual escapades.

He's still there tho lol
<t></t>

cc

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=421419 time=1632604460 user_id=2845

I had to put him on ignore. He was getting way too graphic with his sexual escapades.

He's still there tho lol

imaginary sexual escapades

ac_smile

Last I saw of him, he seemed to have pretty much dropped his hokey islamic charade - I always knew he was not the original leggs who was extremely Fundy and was  good and fast in defending his extreme position .. a fierce and effective competitor

Poppy

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=421416 time=1632602803 user_id=2845

They are YOUR ass and cock photos and he didn't go. I posted the link for everyone to go point and laugh at and he asked if I was fucking mental lmao

http://www.flametruth.com/forums/forum/generals/2080-your-photo-thread/page10">http://www.flametruth.com/forums/forum/ ... ead/page10">http://www.flametruth.com/forums/forum/generals/2080-your-photo-thread/page10

You got CM Punked again Erica Mena.

That "penis" pic was a blandscape troll.
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

Quote from: Poppy post_id=421421 time=1632606948 user_id=3287

Nah nah you little degenerate motherfucker. No backpedaling allowed
<t></t>

Odinson

No man has a penis that small..

Thats a clitoris.

Poppy is a girl.

Poppy

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=421422 time=1632607254 user_id=2845
Quote from: Poppy post_id=421421 time=1632606948 user_id=3287

Nah nah you little degenerate motherfucker. No backpedaling allowed

What do you mean, backpedal? No one in this fine family claims ownership of that penis photograph. It was found on Twitter.

Did you save it to your hard drive?
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=421420 time=1632604954 user_id=88
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=421419 time=1632604460 user_id=2845

He's still there tho lol

imaginary sexual escapades

ac_smile

Last I saw of him, he seemed to have pretty much dropped his hokey islamic charade - I always knew he was not the original leggs who was extremely Fundy and was  good and fast in defending his extreme position .. a fierce and effective competitor

I don't think he posts much anymore.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview