The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

I doubt the effectiveness of vaccines-convince me otherwise without stupid memes and videos

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2021, 12:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=423559 time=1634168071 user_id=3254
Considering more than seventy six per cent of Albertans are fully vaccinated, it's amazing that ninety three per cent of people in ICU are invaccinated.

Of the 791 non-ICU patients in Alberta, more than 73 per cent are unvaccinated. In the ICU, 93 per cent of patients are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, Dr. Deena Hinshaw, Alberta's chief medical officer of health, said on Twitter.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/alberta-covid-19-update-1.6210072">https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton ... -1.6210072">https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/alberta-covid-19-update-1.6210072

This is pretty convincing evidence that vaccines work as treatments. I'm still not convinced they work to control the spread.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=423566 time=1634169725 user_id=114
This is pretty convincing evidence that vaccines work as treatments. I'm still not convinced they work to control the spread.

I am for sure and the stats bear it out .. it all comes down to simple math

Many times more infected are unvaxxed even though they make up about 18% of the population

I've often posted the infection numbers / 100,000 verifying that but am not inclined to replicate it at this moment - I'll do it again in a day or so with updated results

Infected = spread potential, period .. therefore, the more infected, the more the spread is obvious even if spreadability of all individuals (vacced or not)  was equal .. and if that doesn't do it nothing will
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

and if all the censored doctors and scientists who say that 'your immune system is being depleted and that the vaccine is doing all the heavy lifting' are correct and 'you'll need boosters every time your immune system is challenged' are right.... how are you gonna feel about it then? still worth the additional protection from a virtually mild disease? what about any of the potential risks that won't even be seen for the next few years? any concern? asking for a friend....

Blazor

Dont listen to CC Seoul. It only limits "your symptoms" supposedly lol. You can still get it, and you can still spread it. Worth the risk? Thats up to you.

Brick, spot on my friend!!! Show that ferocity! Like the old days!!!!

Deader, preach about the censorship!!!! Preach it my brother!!!!!

Im tipsy, but I preach the truth lol. Amen lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=423573 time=1634171173 user_id=88

Many times more infected are unvaxxed even though they make up about 18% of the population

I've often posted the infection numbers / 100,000 verifying that but am not inclined to replicate it at this moment - I'll do it again in a day or so with updated results

Infected = spread potential, period .. therefore, the more infected, the more the spread is obvious even if spreadability of all individuals (vacced or not)  was equal .. and if that doesn't do it nothing will

Ya, I saw those numbers you posted. The vaccinated are getting infected at rates a fraction of those unvaccinated. It mirrors the numbers here in Saskatchewan.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=423611 time=1634176594 user_id=1689

Ya, I saw those numbers you posted. The vaccinated are getting infected at rates a fraction of those unvaccinated. It mirrors the numbers here in Saskatchewan.

Yes. The numbers line up everywhere ... other provinces, UK, France  .. .and more
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=423618 time=1634177504 user_id=88

Yes. The numbers line up everywhere ... other provinces, UK, France  .. .and more

Yes, they are.

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

As Bricktop pointed, Americans tend to buy the anti science conspiracy horseshit about vaccines being lethal more than people in other countries. Singapore is like 85% fully vaxxed. I haven't heard of many Singaporeans falling for Openvaers and fake bitchute vids. They put their faith in real data. Imagine that.

deadskinmask

i put my faith in God.... don't really care about covid or vaccines.... not gonna sign up for either one....

Odinson

American government and media are full of shit.

One can hardly blame the Americans for being sceptical.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=423638 time=1634181251 user_id=56

As Bricktop pointed, Americans tend to buy the anti science conspiracy horseshit about vaccines being lethal more than people in other countries. Singapore is like 85% fully vaxxed. I haven't heard of many Singaporeans falling for Openvaers and fake bitchute vids. They put their faith in real data. Imagine that.

There is considerable vaccine hesitancy in Taiwan..

China thwarted Taiwan's efforts to secure adequate vaccines, so Taiwan was forced to create it's own vaccine, Medigen which was really rushed..

Ir was given emergency authrization before it came close to finishing it's third stage trials..

Results so far are good and skepticism is falling......it's similar to Novavax

Bricktop

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=423642 time=1634183528 user_id=3254

China thwarted Taiwan's efforts to secure adequate vaccines, so Taiwan was forced to create it's own vaccine, Medigen which was really rushed..

Ir was given emergency authrization before it came close to finishing it's third stage trials..

">
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=423645 time=1634191654 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=423642 time=1634183528 user_id=3254

">

Seoul has been posting about this.....very serious implcations for the global economy.