The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

I doubt the effectiveness of vaccines-convince me otherwise without stupid memes and videos

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2021, 12:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I'd be happy to know how many of the recovered have caught the virus and then hospitalization and ICU.

cc

I assume you  mean becoming infected a 2nd time for the 1 in 22 in Canada who caught it?

There is very little study or data on that which is disgraceful. Seems they have to get vaccinated to get a passport, Provincial or Federal

I think part of it is that any data I've seen, the antibodies vary greatly & more important T  & B cell count would be needed for it to have meaning. How long it lasts? Again little detail and varies greatly  .. a catch 22 for those infected and for those assessing benefit
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=427152 time=1636912693 user_id=88
I assume you  mean becoming infected a 2nd time for the 1 in 22 in Canada who caught it?

yes

Anonymous

One area where I am in 100 percent agreement with DD and Blazor is opposition to vaccine mandates, mask wearing and passports. Oregon is drafting a rule to make wearing masks permanent. :dash1:

Anonymous

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) – a key vote for advancing White House's agenda – plans to side with Republicans in an attempt to nix President Joe Biden's vaccine mandate for businesses. :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=429320 time=1638720425 user_id=114
One area where I am in 100 percent agreement with DD and Blazor is opposition to vaccine mandates, mask wearing and passports. Oregon is drafting a rule to make wearing masks permanent. :dash1:

I oppose vaccine mandates and lockdowns too. I'm not sure about passports and mask mandates.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=429328 time=1638722812 user_id=56

I oppose vaccine mandates and lockdowns too. I'm not sure about passports and mask mandates.

Liberty first, liberty always. It's non negotiable for me.

Anonymous

COVID measures shouldn't be permanent.

Anonymous

Of all the vaccine related threads, this one and the vaccine and treatment tracker thread are the best. They both have useful information with minimal toxicity.

Anonymous

Pfizer epitomizes crony capitalism. It's corrupt to its core because governments, especially in the US are in bed with the beast.

FDA Says It Now Needs 75 Years to Fully Release Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Data

The Food and Drug Administration is asking a judge to give it 75 years to produce data concerning the Pfizer and BioNTech vaccine, up 20 years from a previous request.

The FDA told the court it can work faster than its previously proposed 500-pages-per-month rate, but it also said there are more than 59,000 more pages than mentioned in an earlier filing.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/fda-says-it-now-needs-75-years-to-fully-release-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-data_4145410.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-12-09&mktids=1d74b01a65bdf6b768d7855cabbd21fc&est=%2FmFjd7cgPmvQW8SMF6lCsXU50MkMm%2BI%2F8U7Vp5PPmO2rPWJ1YI0EBTUItyhrpkUN6g%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morni ... UN6g%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/fda-says-it-now-needs-75-years-to-fully-release-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-data_4145410.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-12-09&mktids=1d74b01a65bdf6b768d7855cabbd21fc&est=%2FmFjd7cgPmvQW8SMF6lCsXU50MkMm%2BI%2F8U7Vp5PPmO2rPWJ1YI0EBTUItyhrpkUN6g%3D%3D

cc

I have heard this. While It was I who recommended Epoch some time ago, I have no faith in it of late .. it's virtually become an anti-vaxx site starting almost a year ago

Seems all the conservative media has gone off the rails on covid .. Fox & Epoch, big vax development pushers when Trump was in have now done a total 180 - I cannot find a conservative or libertarian news person who is remotely objective anymore & no longer can  trust them on the subject .. which of course means there is no media to trust
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=429975 time=1639069652 user_id=88
I have heard this. While It was I who recommended Epoch some time ago, I have no faith in it of late .. it's virtually become an anti-vaxx site starting almost a year ago

Seems all the conservative media has gone off the rails on covid .. Fox & Epoch, big vax development pushers when Trump was in have now done a total 180 - I cannot find a conservative or libertarian news person who is remotely objective anymore & no longer can  trust them on the subject .. which of course means there is no media to trust

I know they have both reversed themselves for opportunistic political reasons. But, that does not change the fact that the relationship between Pfizer and Washington has been too cozy long before we ever heard of the word coronavirus.

Bricktop

"Question

How much money did the pharmaceutical and health product industry spend on lobbying and campaign contributions in the US from 1999 to 2018?

Findings

This observational study, which analyzed publicly available data on campaign contributions and lobbying in the US from 1999 to 2018, found that the pharmaceutical and health product industry spent $4.7 billion, an average of $233 million per year, on lobbying the US federal government; $414 million on contributions to presidential and congressional electoral candidates, national party committees, and outside spending groups; and $877 million on contributions to state candidates and committees. Contributions were targeted at senior legislators in Congress involved in drafting health care laws and state committees that opposed or supported key referenda on drug pricing and regulation.

Meaning

An understanding of the large sums of money the pharmaceutical and health product industry spends on lobbying and campaign contributions can inform discussions about how to temper the influence of industry on US health policy.

Go to:

Abstract

Importance

Government efforts to lower drug costs and other legislative and regulatory initiatives may be counteracted by campaign donors and lobbyists in the pharmaceutical and health product industry."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7054854/">//https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7054854/

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=430000 time=1639086905 user_id=1560
"Question

How much money did the pharmaceutical and health product industry spend on lobbying and campaign contributions in the US from 1999 to 2018?

Findings

This observational study, which analyzed publicly available data on campaign contributions and lobbying in the US from 1999 to 2018, found that the pharmaceutical and health product industry spent $4.7 billion, an average of $233 million per year, on lobbying the US federal government; $414 million on contributions to presidential and congressional electoral candidates, national party committees, and outside spending groups; and $877 million on contributions to state candidates and committees. Contributions were targeted at senior legislators in Congress involved in drafting health care laws and state committees that opposed or supported key referenda on drug pricing and regulation.

Meaning

An understanding of the large sums of money the pharmaceutical and health product industry spends on lobbying and campaign contributions can inform discussions about how to temper the influence of industry on US health policy.

Go to:

Abstract

Importance

Government efforts to lower drug costs and other legislative and regulatory initiatives may be counteracted by campaign donors and lobbyists in the pharmaceutical and health product industry."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7054854/">//https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7054854/

:shock:

deadskinmask

seeing that yall are somehow allergic to bitchute videos, i thought this might be of some interest to yall.... enjoy....

">