News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

The Tartan Dragon Has 30,000 Views Already !

Started by Gary Oak, February 11, 2014, 09:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Real Woman"He's been at this for over two years I might add.

Whether I'm annoyed or not, it's not going to stop Gary from showcasing not only his poor taste in literature, but his lacking IQ.

Rambo - No one fucking cares.  No one cared when you said it the first time.  No one cares when you said it the 11, 284th time either.  You are doing nothing by making yourself look like a jackass of the Gary Oak variety.

Honest to God, if I could do a cleanse, repetitive morons would be the first ones I'd wipe from the ass of civilization.

He also can't get over that he got his ass kicked by a Chinese boxer.

Shut up seoulfag, nobody cares what some sneaky, backstabbing Korean fag thinks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Real Woman"He's been at this for over two years I might add.

Whether I'm annoyed or not, it's not going to stop Gary from showcasing not only his poor taste in literature, but his lacking IQ.

Rambo - No one fucking cares.  No one cared when you said it the first time.  No one cares when you said it the 11, 284th time either.  You are doing nothing by making yourself look like a jackass of the Gary Oak variety.

Honest to God, if I could do a cleanse, repetitive morons would be the first ones I'd wipe from the ass of civilization.

He also can't get over that he got his ass kicked by a Chinese boxer.

Shut up seoulfag, nobody cares what some sneaky, backstabbing Korean fag thinks.

Don't worry Gary, I won't kick your ass too like the Chinese boxer did. It wouldn't break a sweat doing it, but the years of whining about it on the internet is cruel and unusual punishment for all web readers. :lol:

Gary Oak

I would completely dominate you in  streetfight you little Korean fag

Gary Oak

Hey seoulfag, have you bought a copy yet of the epic, illustrious, classic novel Tartan Dragon yet? They are flying off the shelves faster than they can be printed.

RW

By printed Gary means photocopied.  He needs something to bring to his secret conspiracy meetings.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Real Woman"By printed Gary means photocopied.  He needs something to bring to his secret conspiracy meetings.

Oh shut up Real welching Woman.

RW

How can you call me a welcher when I read that piece of shit novel?

Seriously Gary, John McLean and I need to have a talk.  Get us in touch would ya?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"How can you call me a welcher when I read that piece of shit novel?

Seriously Gary, John McLean and I need to have a talk.  Get us in touch would ya?

Even if you didn't read it Real Woman, that is none of Gary Oak's business.

RW

I made him a promise Fash.  I lived up to my end.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I made him a promise Fash.  I lived up to my end.

I know and you mentioned it before, but why does he want you to read it?

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I made him a promise Fash.  I lived up to my end.

I know and you mentioned it before, but why does he want you to read it?

Everyone in the world should own a copy of the epic, illustrious, classic Tartan Dragon.

Rambo Wong

Gary Oak, still continuing on your repeated racist and hate crime spamming and cyberbullying on multiple threads and discussion boards?

N.S. court issues cyberbullying prevention order in legal first

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/n-s-court-">http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/n-s-court- ... -1.1680749

In court, Judge Heather Robertson said the new law gives broad powers to the court.

However, Robertson was quick to conclude that Prosper's actions constituted cyberbullying under the act.

"He made very defamatory, abusive and obscene posts related to Chief Paul and her family," the judge said. "I am certainly satisfied that this meets the test for cyberbullying."

Robertson imposed a one-year court order that requires Prosper to remove all messages deemed to be cyberbullying, refrain from contacting Paul and stop cyberbullying. Prosper was also ordered to pay $750 in court costs.

Prosper, who now lives in Ottawa, was not in court and did not have legal counsel representing him at Tuesday's hearing. He couldn't be reached for comment.

The Cyber-safety Act defines cyberbullying as any electronic communication "that is intended or ought reasonably be expected to cause fear, intimidation, humiliation, distress or other damage or harm to another person's health, emotional well-being, self-esteem or reputation."

So Gary Oak are you willing to pay $750 in court cost as well as removing your racist hate crime cyberbullying messages in your multiple threads and discussion groups?

Since CyberSCAN crime unit was so successful in their court case, they will be aware of your continuous hate crime and cyberbullying activities.

RW

Rambo, I don't need your help you repetitive little fuck.

He wants everyone to read it.  I think they should too.  It could be used in English classes as an example of how not to write a novel.

It is utter garbage.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Rambo, I don't need your help you repetitive little fuck.

He wants everyone to read it.  I think they should do.  It could be used in English classes as an example of how not to write a novel.

It is utter garbage.

I'm fucking sick of hearing about it.

RW

It should go on the list of words that get changed to kitten haha
Beware of Gaslighters!