Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Which news network is the worst.

Started by Bricktop, October 20, 2021, 07:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

They cant do anything about it.

They are gonna sell the girl no matter what... It aint about the food.

They do not see it as a bad thing.

Her being married to a rich old man is a good thing for the family.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=426547 time=1636434094 user_id=1560
Said it before, say it again.

ALL journalists are scum.

No exceptions.

Bricktop

NONE!!! Even the smiley, saintly talking heads. In fact they are the worst of them all.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=424467 time=1634786207 user_id=56
Most North American news outlets are libtard horseshit. The BBC same same.

I agree 120%, it's the same shit every time, just a different toilet.  :sdfjh(2):
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

I watch Global Calgary for local news..

But, there political coverage is very biased and I don't watch it.

Odinson

I dont really trust the media as a whole..

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=428402 time=1637979882 user_id=136

I don't trust the media either.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=428484 time=1638125374 user_id=1689
Quote from: Odinson post_id=428402 time=1637979882 user_id=136

I don't trust the media either.

I don't trust English language media.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428537 time=1638137331 user_id=1560
You prefer "Global Times"?

Taiwan's media is divided along political lines.....the editorials are very biased..

But, they don't try to cover up the news or make deceitful claims like the American media did with the Kyle Rittenhouse case.

Bricktop

Whilst unfamiliar with Taiwanese media, I would amend your post slightly.

"But, they don't try to cover up the news or make deceitful claims that I know about"

That's the issue...how do we KNOW when they're advocating, or activating and not just reporting??

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428556 time=1638139190 user_id=1560
Whilst unfamiliar with Taiwanese media, I would amend your post slightly.

"But, they don't try to cover up the news or make deceitful claims that I know about"

That's the issue...how do we KNOW when they're advocating, or activating and not just reporting??

I believe Taiwan's media is not as bad as their US counterparts. That aint saying much though.

Bricktop

The US media is abhorrent.

And it's all about money.

They all need, profit from and generate their bias to make money. If they all sing from the same song book, they'd go broke. But big media companies like CNN, Fox and MSNBC are making huge profits that are increasing BECAUSE of their conflicting views based on left vs right. It's good for business, but toxic to a society that becomes confused, misled and deceived by ALL sides.

The more the confrontation and conflict, the more they make. So, why not help things along. Add a little spice, a little fake news, a little distortion so more sponsors and customers will, in effect, buy their air time. Just as America's evangelist industry destroys lives and feeds from fear, so does their mass media.

If anyone believes that before stories go to air the content is not considered in the light of "how much money will this make" they are deluding themselves.

It is, in effect, theatre designed to keep you engaged with their lies, deceptions and falsehoods. But the damage it is causing is breathtaking and critically damaging to US peace and unity.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428603 time=1638149597 user_id=1560
The US media is abhorrent.

They all need, profit from and generate their bias to make money. If they all sing from the same song book, they'd go broke. But big media companies like CNN, Fox and MSNBC are making huge profits that are increasing BECAUSE of their conflicting views based on left vs right. It's good for business, but toxic to a society that becomes confused, misled and deceived by ALL sides.

The more the confrontation and conflict, the more they make. So, why not help things along. Add a little spice, a little fake news, a little distortion so more sponsors and customers will, in effect, buy their air time. Just as America's evangelist industry destroys lives and feeds from fear, so does their mass media.

If anyone believes that before stories go to air the content is not considered in the light of "how much money will this make" they are deluding themselves.

It is, in effect, theatre designed to keep you engaged with their lies, deceptions and falsehoods. But the damage it is causing is breathtaking and critically damaging to US peace and unity.

I agree American media is the worst. Britain is a close secend. But, it is as much about power as it is money. Perhaps a lot more so,

cc

Quoteit is as much about power as it is money. Perhaps a lot more so

Agree 100!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell