The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Alec Baldwin Accidentally Shoots and Kills Crew Member on Movie Set

Started by Oliver Clotheshoffe, October 21, 2021, 11:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428928 time=1638333575 user_id=1560
There are very firm and rigid rules regarding using a firearm, whether under instruction or direction, or not.

Rule 1. The gun is always loaded.

Rule 2. Never point the firearm at any other person.

Rule 3. When handed a firearm, bear in mind Rule 1 and make sure there are no rounds in the breach or magazine.

Rule 4. Never place your finger on the trigger unless prepared to discharge the firearm.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Again, simple question as I don't know the details that matter ... and I do know yer basic 101 gun rules very well

Quote from: cc post_id=428924 time=1638331811 user_id=88
Was the shot part of movie?

He shot at the camera man if I have it right? ... so his prime culpability centers around was it script ... or not

If part of movie - he's clear & gun handler is in kuku

If not, he was farking around and in deep kuku as is person who put real bullet in and / or gun handler
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=428919 time=1638330792 user_id=136
It does look like the armorer is the main suspect.

Its very difficult to enforce rules when your employer can fire you just because he woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

But she was incharge of the guns.

She was also the prop master.

I agree with Bricktop, it seems Alec Baldwin didn't follow basic firearm safety.

Anonymous

cc

https://torontosun.com/entertainment/movies/alec-baldwin-to-give-first-in-studio-interview-following-rust-shooting">Alec Baldwin Exonerates Himself – Blames Self Firing Bullet For Rust Shooting

'I DIDN'T PULL THE TRIGGER': Alec Baldwin gives first in-studio interview following shooting

https://blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Alec-Baldwin-nutz.jpg">

LOS ANGELES — Alec Baldwin says in an upcoming TV interview that he did not pull the trigger of the gun that fired a live bullet and killed a cinematographer on the set of the movie "Rust," according to an excerpt released on Wednesday.

Bricktop

Well, now he's getting silly...and showing even greater signs of culpability.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=428970 time=1638393837 user_id=2015
Baldwin's employees get thrown under the bus.

One got thrown in a grave.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=428973 time=1638394111 user_id=88
https://torontosun.com/entertainment/movies/alec-baldwin-to-give-first-in-studio-interview-following-rust-shooting">Alec Baldwin Exonerates Himself – Blames Self Firing Bullet For Rust Shooting

'I DIDN'T PULL THE TRIGGER': Alec Baldwin gives first in-studio interview following shooting

https://blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Alec-Baldwin-nutz.jpg">

LOS ANGELES — Alec Baldwin says in an upcoming TV interview that he did not pull the trigger of the gun that fired a live bullet and killed a cinematographer on the set of the movie "Rust," according to an excerpt released on Wednesday.

Alec Baldwin has a punchable face.

Bricktop

According to Fox News, Baldwin has breached a number of Actors Equity regulations in regards to gun safety on set...including ALWAYS checking before pulling the trigger, and being present at all times when prop masters and the relevant Assistant Director load the firearm prior to the scene being recorded.

And as mentioned, he said he "did not pull the trigger". The gun fired itself, apparently.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=429043 time=1638413835 user_id=1560
According to Fox News, Baldwin has breached a number of Actors Equity regulations in regards to gun safety on set...including ALWAYS checking before pulling the trigger, and being present at all times when prop masters and the relevant Assistant Director load the firearm prior to the scene being recorded.

And as mentioned, he said he "did not pull the trigger". The gun fired itself, apparently.

He probably feels rules don't apply to him.

Odinson

The whole thing looks like a shitshow.

And Alec Baldwin DID pull the trigger.

The cops can determine if the gun can go off without pulling the trigger.

Odinson

Cocking and firing the revolver wasnt in the script.

Alec Baldwin had to cock the hammer for the gun to go off "accidentally".

He cocked it and naturally pulled the trigger.

And now he is trying to save his own ass in the new interview.

cc

Quote from: Odinson post_id=429059 time=1638426678 user_id=136

Didn't think it was, but had to allow the very long chance as I didn't know for certain

If not in the script, he idiotically pointed the gun at and killed the person

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=429059 time=1638426678 user_id=136

I don't know anything about firearms, but this seems very likey what transpired.