The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Unthinkable - SUV plowed at high-speed into Christmas parade as children watched in terror

Started by cc, November 21, 2021, 07:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=428167 time=1637805748 user_id=56
Quote from: Odinson post_id=428166 time=1637805629 user_id=136
I think the Asians, Mexicans and injuns are gonna join blacks in the coming RACE-WAR.

I don't give a fuck what North American lunatics do because I won't be here.

Coming to Australia???

I'll show you around.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=428181 time=1637808528 user_id=1676
Mexico is where many liberty loving aussies are fleeing to.

If you have money, you can escape being a victim in Mexico.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=428225 time=1637817967 user_id=136Ban SUVs.

Just the gasoline ones. It's the fault of fossil fuels.

Bricktop

Videos appearing on the net clearly show this piece of scum deliberately lining up a group of marchers and mowing them down.

As he approached a marching group, he slowed the vehicle down to change direction slightly to line up directly behind a line of marchers.

He then accelerated through the line, mowing a large number down. He was definitely not out of control nor simply driving with reckless abandonment.

His actions were calculated to kill as many as possible.

cc

I saw that marching band being lined up the first night - yes, he changed direction toward the rearmost one .. no doubt going after the line in front of that fellow also

Yes, he aimed at people
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428227 time=1637818427 user_id=1560
Videos appearing on the net clearly show this piece of scum deliberately lining up a group of marchers and mowing them down.

As he approached a marching group, he slowed the vehicle down to change direction slightly to line up directly behind a line of marchers.

He then accelerated through the line, mowing a large number down. He was definitely not out of control nor simply driving with reckless abandonment.

His actions were calculated to kill as many as possible.

Jericho Green has something to say about this.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=428248 time=1637823758 user_id=88
I saw that marching band being lined up the first night - yes, he changed direction toward the rearmost one .. no doubt going after the line in front of that fellow also

Yes, he aimed at people

I've never seen a video of the attack......I dont want to either.

Anonymous

One of the few on the left who is demanding for the media to frame the horrific incident as a "domestic terror attack" is Debra Messing.

"Dear Mainstream Media—a man intentionally drove his car through a parade killing 6 and injuring 50+. It was not an ACCIDENT," Messing tweeted.

"Call it by its name #WaukeshaMassacre And it was a domestic terror attack," she added. "Don't minimize. Please."

Anonymous

A now-deleted Facebook account—"MathBoi Fly"—linked to Darrell Brooks, 39, suggested he made a post in June 2020 that "so when we start bakk knokkin white ppl [expletive] out ion wanna hear it.. the old while ppl 2 ... KNOKK DEM [expletive] OUT!! PERIOD (sic)."

On Friday, the MathBoi Fly account also commented on the Kyle Rittenhouse acquittal verdict. "I wasn't surprised 1 bit," he wrote in response to a friend.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=428260 time=1637857784 user_id=114
A now-deleted Facebook account—"MathBoi Fly"—linked to Darrell Brooks, 39, suggested he made a post in June 2020 that "so when we start bakk knokkin white ppl [expletive] out ion wanna hear it.. the old while ppl 2 ... KNOKK DEM [expletive] OUT!! PERIOD (sic)."

On Friday, the MathBoi Fly account also commented on the Kyle Rittenhouse acquittal verdict. "I wasn't surprised 1 bit," he wrote in response to a friend.

Read similar and more

"MathBoi Fly" is what he named his wannabe rap persona

Call this what you want, but a deliberate massacre it is
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell