News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

How many days,weeks, months before a war with Russia happens?

Started by Frood, December 18, 2021, 08:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=436047 time=1643066020 user_id=136
NATO is not going to start a full-scale war for a country like Ukraine.

That's what I think too. Biden is so erratic, he might let his generals and the Lockheed Martin lobbysits have their way.

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=436046 time=1643065722 user_id=88
I doubt NATO will take them. Germany especially is backing away. NATO has been successfully working on making itself extinct for a long while

Germany is bound by the NATO charter.

An attack on one country is an attack on all.

However, Ukraine is not in NATO, so it may become a debatable point. Germany's relationship with Russia is a little troubling, however.

I, too, doubt that NATO will waste human and military resources for Ukraine. But if the West let's Ukraine fall into Russian control, what of the Baltic nations?

Odi points out that Finland is not in NATO, and for good reason. It does not want to risk Russian ire.

The only way out that I can see is for Ukraine to abandon its hopes of joining NATO and to enter into a treaty with Russia.

Frood

Russia's expectations haven't been unreasonable and they don't want to invade the corrupt and economically defunct nation of Ukraine.

This problem is pure western aggression.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I think most people agree with that to some degree.

I would take umbrage if a military force began to circle Australia. Coralling Russia makes no sense.

Anonymous

Hunter Biden made a lot of money off of Ukraine. Does Jim Crow Joe need to protect his cokehead son's interests.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: Herman post_id=436083 time=1643079355 user_id=1689
Hunter Biden made a lot of money off of Ukraine. Does Jim Crow Joe need to protect his cokehead son's interests.

That and the ten percent for the big guy!
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=436090 time=1643084255 user_id=3349
Quote from: Herman post_id=436083 time=1643079355 user_id=1689

That and the ten percent for the big guy!

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Markets are jittery over the situation in Eastern Europe.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=436080 time=1643077099 user_id=1560

I would take umbrage if a military force began to circle Australia. Coralling Russia makes no sense.

Russia has proposed reconsidering the placement of "defensive" missile systems in the sovereign nations of Venezuela and Cuba should the West proceed along Russia's borders.  :laugh:

I tipped my hat towards Russia on that one....
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=436128 time=1643093409 user_id=1676

Russia has proposed reconsidering the placement of "defensive" missile systems in the sovereign nations of Venezuela and Cuba should the West proceed along Russia's borders.  :laugh:

Predicable repeat of the Cuban missile crisis.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=436184 time=1643146871 user_id=1560
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=436128 time=1643093409 user_id=1676

Predicable repeat of the Cuban missile crisis.

I laughed a lot for it...The repeat is hilarious.

Russia is playing all their cards right.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Russian ire...

Russia cant attack Finland without suffering heavy losses... Which is our general defense-plan.

We´ll send wave after wave of negroes, gypsies and muslims... And Jews!

Asian suicide-bombers are the 2nd phase.

cw_

'For the vast majority of people, experiencing déjà vu is probably a good thing. It's a sign that the fact-checking brain regions are working well, preventing you from misremembering events.' - teh internet