News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

How many days,weeks, months before a war with Russia happens?

Started by Frood, December 18, 2021, 08:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

NO!!! I know he can put together a coherent argument. He just has a to try a little bit harder. As a dedicated altruist I'm willing to offer some assistance free of charge.

Here's my contribution to the evolution of Freud.

"Dictionary

fact

/fakt/

noun

noun: fact; plural noun: facts

a thing that is known or proved to be true."

This information alone will set him free.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=431761 time=1640213697 user_id=1560
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=431728 time=1640154209 user_id=1676
:001_rolleyes:

Whatever, Karen....

Awww...c'mon little fella. Argue I'm wrong. Just for a change. Try to debate with fact and reason rather than infantile invectives.

I know you can do it!!! I believe in YOU!!

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed, gramps....
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Ah...the classics never get old. I bet you think that witticism is modern and new, don't you?

However, with you it wouldn't be a battle of wits. It would be a battle with a half wit.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=431776 time=1640220049 user_id=1560
Ah...the classics never get old. I bet you think that witticism is modern and new, don't you?

However, with you it wouldn't be a battle of wits. It would be a battle with a half wit.

You're more of a fuckwit.... but meh, I agree with your basic self assessment.  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

cc

[size=150]Warning!!![/size]

Don't try it. Dumb repetitive quips won't cut it .. You just are not in his league

Just my benevolent self trying to help another human from self-destruction
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=431780 time=1640222230 user_id=88
[size=150]Warning!!![/size]

Don't try it. Dumb repetitive quips won't cut it .. You just are not in his league

Just my benevolent self trying to help another human from self-destruction

Ah, we go way back.

He knows he's a mere featherweight relative to myself. Lucky for him, I am nothing if not compassionate and forgiving of those less fortunate.

I've battered and bruised him enough in the past. He knows who's boss. ac_beating

Frood

ac_lmfao

You were barely lord of your own ringpiece, Boomer Baggins...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=431788 time=1640236054 user_id=1560

He knows he's a mere featherweight relative to myself. Lucky for him, I am nothing if not compassionate and forgiving of those less fortunate.

I've battered and bruised him enough in the past. He knows who's boss. ac_beating

Wotta Guy!!!

Bricktop

Odinson

Oh no...

Now they made threats about Finland and Sweden joining Nato.

Now we have to join Nato. :laugh3:

If we dont, they think we yielded.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=432138 time=1640578523 user_id=136
Oh no...

Now they made threats about Finland and Sweden joining Nato.

Now we have to join Nato. :laugh3:

If we dont, they think we yielded.

Finland aint ever joining NATO.

Bricktop

Odinson

cc

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-sends-troops-into-kazakhstan-as-protests-turn-deadly/">Russia sends troops into Kazakhstan as clashes between security forces and anti-government protesters turn deadly

Moscow — Russia has sent military hardware and paratroopers to Kazakhstan as part of a "peacekeeping" mission following a plea from President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev. The Kazakh leader has vowed to quash massive protests across the country that started over gas prices, but have quickly spiraled into a much more significant challenge to the authoritarian leadership of the former Soviet Republic.

On Thursday the protests turned deadly. Police in Almaty, the country's biggest city, told local channel Khabar 24 that "dozens" of protesters had been "liquidated" following attempts to storm government buildings.

https://cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2022/01/06/fa15bf91-0749-42d5-b247-8f93a5a0ecf9/thumbnail/620x413/cea8c6cc9cf8845f2e67d15b45a1819f/kazakhstan-unrest-1237561448.jpg">

State TV said 12 law enforcement officers were also killed, including two who were purportedly found beheaded. More than 1,000 people were injured across the country, health officials said.

The Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), a Moscow-led alliance of six former Soviet states —Russia, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Tajikistan — promptly approved Tokayev's request to send additional forces to back up his own security services. It was the first major action by the CSTO since it was founded more than 20 years ago.