News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

OK, Conspiracy Theorists...let's see how good you are.

Started by Bricktop, January 03, 2022, 07:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Blazor post_id=433189 time=1641343282 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=433146 time=1641327053 user_id=164
Quote from: Blazor post_id=433138 time=1641320333 user_id=2221

Sadly, a LOT has been scrubbed from the net in the past 10 years, a LOT.

Absolutley!  My question is why?

To hide the truth of course!  :laugh:

I know there is some shady government shit I seen, that I cant find as easy anymore.

20 years ago when the internet was just starting to be a thing....I use to search everything...none of the shit I found then,  you will see today....I did a paper on experimenting on animals....the pics available online 20 years ago were  disturbing.....yet alone the stories and why they were doing this... you'll never see that again today...and you can bet it's still happening.

I believe there is more to our world than what is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=433197 time=1641344522 user_id=164
Found this last night...but it seems sketchy...she says it's for 'elites' only....but you need to be experienced and trained to even get there..

">

In August my girlfriend said she saw a drone hovering above a construction site in Barrie. She thinks it was the owners spying on the contractors.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=433197 time=1641344522 user_id=164
Found this last night...but it seems sketchy...she says it's for 'elites' only....but you need to be experienced and trained to even get there..

I've only seen 1 pic of this place, pretty cool!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=433200 time=1641344985 user_id=164
Quote from: Blazor post_id=433189 time=1641343282 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=433146 time=1641327053 user_id=164
Quote from: Blazor post_id=433138 time=1641320333 user_id=2221

Sadly, a LOT has been scrubbed from the net in the past 10 years, a LOT.

Absolutley!  My question is why?

To hide the truth of course!  :laugh:

I know there is some shady government shit I seen, that I cant find as easy anymore.

20 years ago when the internet was just starting to be a thing....I use to search everything...none of the shit I found then,  you will see today....I did a paper on experimenting on animals....the pics available online 20 years ago were  disturbing.....yet alone the stories and why they were doing this... you'll never see that again today...and you can bet it's still happening.

I believe there is more to our world than what is.

Oh I know exactly what you talking about! On that island off the coast of NY or some shit.

Yeah, and do you remember several years ago, when random batches of birds or fish were dying? All over the world? Dont see about that now.

Or how the government made a law, back in the 70s I think, where they could legally kill up to so many thousands of people, in the name of science?

There was a scientist, who tried to expose the bird death (thousands) in a certain state, and he was found in a landfill. People in hazmat suits were picking up the birds.

All kinds of shit, dont see no more.

Bricktop

OK, clever dicks...

10 more, 1 of which is true. The others are actual beliefs held by some, even a LOT of people but are discredited by fact or lack of evidence.

1. Nigeria's president is actually a clone

2. Zombies can rise from the dead

3. Meghan Markle is part of an English plot to reabsorb the U.S. into the United Kingdom

4. The Dalai Lama was a secret CIA agent

5. The Illuminati is affiliated with the American National Security Agency

6. The Beatles were manufactured by the Tavistock Institute of London and that all their songs were written by Frankfurt School philosopher, Theodor Adorno, for the purpose of influencing social change

7. The Shining was a coded admission from Stanley Kubrick to faking the Moon landing.

8. The Denver International Airport is the Illuminati's headquarters

9. Chemicals in the water are making gay frogs

10. The Nazis had a secret base in Antarctica

Blazor

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433211 time=1641346862 user_id=1560
OK, clever dicks...

10 more, 1 of which is true. The others are actual beliefs held by some, even a LOT of people but are discredited by fact or lack of evidence.

3. Meghan Markle is part of an English plot to reabsorb the U.S. into the United Kingdom

6. The Beatles were manufactured by the Tavistock Institute of London and that all their songs were written by Frankfurt School philosopher, Theodor Adorno, for the purpose of influencing social change

7. The Shining was a coded admission from Stanley Kubrick to faking the Moon landing.

Did you say... which ONE is wrong?  :laugh:

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=433202 time=1641345115 user_id=114
In August my girlfriend said she saw a drone hovering above a construction site in Barrie. She thinks it was the owners spying on the contractors.

They do open up avenues and are changing the world .. and not for the better in the end
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: Blazor post_id=433213 time=1641347240 user_id=2221
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433211 time=1641346862 user_id=1560
OK, clever dicks...

Did you say... which ONE is wrong?  :laugh:

Aha!!!

That is a good question... ac_umm

Frood

2. The CDC actually put out zombie guidelines, so possibly true in that a disease like rabies could resemble a zombie plague.

4. How would we know either way with Intel operatives?

5. Again, how would we know otherwise?

8. Denver Airport sits on top of a huge network of tunnels and assets, who gets invited in is anyone's guess.

9. Prescription drugs and industrial chemicals leeching into waterways have been noted for changing aquatic life's reproductive functions.

10. The Nazis were present in Antartica, so highly probable then and possible now.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

The correct answer is supported by evidence.

The others may or may not be true (the clue is in the word "theory") but there is no evidence to confirm their veracity.

Frood

Theories are theories....though through probability or likelihood in the absence of hard evidence, some things can be estimated.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Possibly. However, the widely accepted understanding of a conspiracy theory is not that it is false, but merely lacks sufficient evidence to accept it is fact.

The flat earthers have no evidence of the shape of the Earth. None. The alternate view is amply supported by science and images.

Thus, the Earth is flat is just a theory.

Frood

Conspiracy theory as a term infers craziness these days.

I don't use it for that reason.

It's meant to shut down people and arguments.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433322 time=1641361738 user_id=1560
Possibly. However, the widely accepted understanding of a conspiracy theory is not that it is false, but merely lacks sufficient evidence to accept it is fact.

The flat earthers have no evidence of the shape of the Earth. None. The alternate view is amply supported by science and images.

Thus, the Earth is flat is just a theory.

If only an astronaut had taken a pic from the side / edge, sigh
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

I wonder if the flat-earthers have taken their inspiration from Discworld?

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwottaread.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2FDiscworld-cover-wottaread.jpg&f=1&nofb=1">

It's a flat planet that floats randomly in space supported by 4 elephants standing on the back of a giant turtle.