A

Liquor Law Stupidity

Started by Anonymous, February 25, 2014, 05:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Do you need beer to enjoy sports or being outdoors seoulbro?

Need beer??

I only meant why couldn't they have H20, coconut water, soft drinks, or tea?

There are other options besides intoxicating beverages.

My softball league is made up of adults. If we choose to drink beer without bothering anyone we should not have to hide it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Need beer??

I only meant why couldn't they have H20, coconut water, soft drinks, or tea?

There are other options besides intoxicating beverages.

My softball league is made up of adults. If we choose to drink beer without bothering anyone we should not have to hide it.

I will stop now seoulbro, I wasn't trying to be judgemental..

You enjoy your recreational activities any way you want and I hope you have fun doing them.

:)

Obvious Li

Quote from: "seoulbro"Another thing that is so stupid is in the summer when I play softball, we have to hide our beer. Grown men pouring beers out of cans and into coloured water bottles, to avoid getting ticketed by the police. Same with camping, provincial campgrounds are dry. As long as we are not bothering anyone we should be allowed to enjoy refreshments in the great outdoor without fear of persecution. It's like Iran where they have to drink out of sight of the authorities.

Fash...did they not teach you in bible class that GOD gave beer to moses in the desert and commanded him that thereafter ALL males must drink beer any time they do or think about doing strenuous activities...why would you want to chance making GOD mad..... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Another thing that is so stupid is in the summer when I play softball, we have to hide our beer. Grown men pouring beers out of cans and into coloured water bottles, to avoid getting ticketed by the police. Same with camping, provincial campgrounds are dry. As long as we are not bothering anyone we should be allowed to enjoy refreshments in the great outdoor without fear of persecution. It's like Iran where they have to drink out of sight of the authorities.

Fash...did they not teach you in bible class that GOD gave beer to moses in the desert and commanded him that thereafter ALL males must drink beer any time they do or think about doing strenuous activities...why would you want to chance making GOD mad..... :ugeek:

Oh, I must have been daydreaming when we studied that lesson Obvious Li..

Thank you for bringing home a biblical truth to me and forgive me for not paying attention in bible study.

:lol:

Anonymous

For it is written, so it shall be done.

Renee

Yeah, those God damn Israelites used to get wasted on Old Babylon IPA and then get all belligerent with their neighbors the Philistines. :D
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Yeah, those God damn Israelites used to get wasted on Old Babylon IPA and then get all belligerent with their neighbors the Philistines. :D

I was in a synagogue once and during the Kiddush after the Shabbat service the wine and whiskey were flowing. Judaism rocks!!