Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Boycott all White women

Started by Big Wave Dave, February 26, 2014, 03:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Thank God you have all those kids to supply you with extra fingers and toes Renee!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Renee is a good woman. Odi is being the child again.

Renee is very wise about so many different subjects.

yes she is...........(for a yankee)......lol

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
For some reason, Big Wave Dave thinks my marriage and Renee's marriage are having difficulties?

He's hoping they are, but pissed of that they are not. Unfortunately, SE Asia tends to draw these types likes flies to fresh horse dung.

That's because many women in SE Asia are looking for any way out of their otherwise crappy 3rd world existence. White guys like BWD present a nice fat meal ticket to a young Vietnamese or Cambodian woman looking to escape to the west and away from the rice patty.  :lol:

Spoken just like a cynical horrible, ugly white woman. You know it's true, Asian women are prettier, better bodies, more intelligent and better lovers. How could any guy that has been with such sensual women ever go back to white women? The thought of kissing a white woman makes me sick.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"
He's hoping they are, but pissed of that they are not. Unfortunately, SE Asia tends to draw these types likes flies to fresh horse dung.

That's because many women in SE Asia are looking for any way out of their otherwise crappy 3rd world existence. White guys like BWD present a nice fat meal ticket to a young Vietnamese or Cambodian woman looking to escape to the west and away from the rice patty.  :lol:

Spoken just like a cynical horrible, ugly white woman. You know it's true, Asian women are prettier, better bodies, more intelligent and better lovers. How could any guy that has been with such sensual women ever go back to white women? The thought of kissing a white woman makes me sick.

How could you know what Renee looks like or whether she is cynical or not?

Renee seems very content with her life..

There is nothing horrible or cynical about her.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Thank God you have all those kids to supply you with extra fingers and toes Renee!

Slaves.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Well what do you know; the thought of you kissing a white woman makes me sick too.

And you probably thought we had nothing in common; silly little boy.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

See what I mean, Renee..

More chicks are like that.

Anonymous

Well what do you know; the thought of you kissing a white woman makes me sick too.

And you probably thought we had nothing in common; silly little boy.

Yeah, I was thinking white women everywhere are breathing a collective sigh of relief.

Anonymous

Sweeping negative genralizations such as what Big Wave Dave has been saying are very offensive as well as wrong.

Gary Oak

I suspect that the root of Big Wave Daves problems with white women is that they feel the same way about him as he does about them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I suspect that the root of Big Wave Daves problems with white women is that they feel the same way about him as he does about them.

I feel the same way as you do Gary Oak.

Big Wave Dave

Let's face it—white women are pretty screwed up as a whole. They are emotionally unstable, mentally unstable, and suffer from delusions and are out of touch with reality. A white woman is living in her own movie, with herself as the star. And this narcissism is reflected in their mental health, as well. Asian women, on the other hand, are very mentally stable, and aren't prone to psychotic outbursts like white women are. Asian women are much more down to earth and do not suffer from narcissistic delusions of grandeur as a result.

Romero

Um, isn't your mother a white woman?

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"Let's face it—white women are pretty screwed up as a whole. They are emotionally unstable, mentally unstable, and suffer from delusions and are out of touch with reality. A white woman is living in her own movie, with herself as the star. And this narcissism is reflected in their mental health, as well.

Sounds like you're describing yourself.

RW

Hey listen Dave, it's cool.  More for me :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Um, isn't your mother a white woman?

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"Let's face it—white women are pretty screwed up as a whole. They are emotionally unstable, mentally unstable, and suffer from delusions and are out of touch with reality. A white woman is living in her own movie, with herself as the star. And this narcissism is reflected in their mental health, as well.

Sounds like you're describing yourself.

SE Asia and to a lesser extent East Asia too is a draw for Western guys with issues with Western women.

RW,

Have you switched teams? :o