Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Boycott all White women

Started by Big Wave Dave, February 26, 2014, 03:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"Are you always right?

Do you keep bothering men until theres no other way to shut you up than violence?

Which goes back to the point I direct at Shen Li. You probably attract psycho bitches or women who are shall we say, less than desirable in some way. Now ask yourself way that is.

I've witnessed the kind of behavior in other women of which you are talking about and it's usually an indication of emotional or mental instability in some way. Do you think being violent toward a woman who is either emotionally or mentally screwed up is a manly or smart or even reasonable thing to do? Do you really think your response was appropriate in the context of a civil society or was it a knee jerk juvenile reaction to a stressful situation?

I realize I'm probably speaking over the head of a trog like you but for some twisted reason I'm curious as to how socially and emotionally backward you actually are.   :?

Renee, I don't often read anything Odinson has to say. He likes talking about how pretty he says he is. Boring stuff that nobody wants to read. I don't know why you bother with him?

His weird ramblings and his erratic behavior intrigue me.   Sorry can't help it, I have a morbid curiosity with the bizarre. Just one of my many faults.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Why is it the fault of the woman if a man can't control his temper?

Don't ask silly questions like that. You know as well as I that for men like Odie it's always the woman's fault. How else can they rationalize their unacceptable and savage behavior?

What?.......Personal responsibility????.......NOT ME!  :?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Why is it the fault of the woman if a man can't control his temper?

Don't ask silly questions like that. You know as well as I that for men like Odie it's always the woman's fault. How else can they rationalize their unacceptable and savage behavior?

Oddstain doesn't even know the who and why of his anger when he's all liquored up.

Odinson

Dont think I didnt feel a little bad for that. After I calmed down.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"

You are SUPPOSED to feel bad about it before it happens, nitwit.

It's commonly called knowing right from wrong, you useless fucktard. :x

Odinson

I´ve heard women yell "im a woman!" even though they are acting like some kind of a gremlin savages..

Odinson

You are SUPPOSED to feel bad about it before it happens, nitwit.

It's commonly called knowing right from wrong, you useless fucktard. :x

Again, hitting a person in the back of the head is a behaviour you could expect from an irresponsible little kid.

Many daddy pays kinda females are so damn dumb that they do not know what their actions could yield.

Odinson

Kicking a guy in the nuts is also funny.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"I´ve heard women yell "im a woman!" even though they are acting like some kind of a gremlin savages..

So their unacceptable behavior makes your unacceptable behavior okay? Is that what you are trying to say? Do you not see the obvious flaws in your rationalization?

If so I'm not buying it. I've witnessed a lot of crass and vile shit performed by others but it's not an excuse for me or you to do the same.

Please try to think like an adult for a change.

Anonymous

When I read the Renee/Oddstain exchanges I can't help but think of Jane Goodall communicating with apes. Actually, Jane had it easier cuz the apes were at least teetotalers.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"I´ve heard women yell "im a woman!" even though they are acting like some kind of a gremlin savages..

So their unacceptable behavior makes your unacceptable behavior okay? Is that what you are trying to say? Do you not see the obvious flaws in your rationalization?

If so I'm not buying it. I've witnessed a lot of crass and vile shit performed by others but it's not an excuse for me or you to do the same.

Just saying what is a male supposed to do when he gets attacked by a she-beast like that?

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"When I read the Renee/Oddstain exchanges I can't help but think of Jane Goodall communicating with apes. Actually, Jane had it easier cuz the apes were at least teetotalers.

Drunken monkeys are a bitch.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"When I read the Renee/Oddstain exchanges I can't help but think of Jane Goodall communicating with apes. Actually, Jane had it easier cuz the apes were at least teetotalers.

Drunken monkeys are a bitch.

Ah c'mon now Renee. We shouldn't paint all inebriated apes with the same negative brush based on the idiotic behavior of our little baboon with the bloated liver.

Odinson

You chicks cant answer my question...

What can you do? High squeeky voice peeping in your ear all day long and you cannot really go along with it since it would ruin us... Violence is not an option so what is to be done?

Not going to leave my own place...

Renee

Just saying what is a male supposed to do when he gets attacked by a she-beast like that?

Well it starts by practicing good judgment. If a man uses his actual head instead of the "head" that usually controls his thoughts and actions he would be able to avoid getting involved with a "she-beast". Women just don't go nuts out of the blue; there are usually some telltale signs of mental instability and or violent tendencies.

Believe me I've had enough crazy (some bat shit crazy) female friends and acquaintances to know what I'm talking about. Men get involved with women who are violent or unstable because 9 times out of 10 they do not enter a relationship with eyes open. The only eye that sees anything is the one at the tip of their trouser snake.

Just for the record going into a relationship blind is generally how women end up with violent or abusive men as well, so it works both ways but for different reasons.

I can't believe I had to explain this.