The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Ukraine.

Started by Odinson, March 01, 2014, 07:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Shen Li"An op/ed from commondreams is hardly the pinnacle of unbiased journalistic integrity. However, I am getting sick and tired of the West sticking it's nose into the internal affairs of sovereign nations.
Now more moonbeams & unicorns cut / paste

Time for a laff

Yeah, I saw that too CC. You and I pretty much agree on the foreign policy, what would you like to see Washington do? Personallly, I want Washington to mind their own fucking business.

Odinson

Fuck if they put some kind of a trade blockade around Russia... Means that we have to cease trade because of some people whom we have no dealings with decided to chimp out.

I say fuck EU, fuck USA!

I remember the promises that EU made... Everything was supposed to be so fucking cheap and we would have freedom to cross borders...

Everything is 3x more expensive now and the borders aint open. Nordiclands are open wide to all nordics. I dont need visa if I want to work in Norway.

Anonymous

I hope RW(the sane one) chimes in on this. I know her opinions on a host of domestic stuff, but almost nothing about her opinions on military/international geo-political issues?

Romero

QuoteAwaiting Russian President Vladimir Putin's next move in the Ukrainian crisis, one Canadian expert says the leader's motivation is simple – he does not want Ukraine to become a member of NATO or the European Union.

Jeff Sahadeo, an associate professor at Carleton University who studies relations in Eastern Europe and Asia, said losing influence in the former Soviet state would be a "real embarrassment" for Putin.

"His end game is to make sure that Ukraine doesn't become a part of NATO and that's really the red line that he's thought about and that's why he sent these troops," Sahadeo told CTV's Canada AM Wednesday.

Ukraine's efforts to join NATO were shelved after the 2010 election of Viktor Yanukovych. The now-ousted president also backed away from a trade agreement with the EU, which ignited the protests in Ukraine.

Despite the threat of sanctions against Russia, Sahadeo said North American embargos would have "very little effect."

EU sanctions would be a bigger problem for Russia's economy and trade relationships, but European leaders don't seem interested in making such a move, he said.

http://canadaam.ctvnews.ca/putin-s-end-game-in-ukraine-keeping-out-of-nato-eu-prof-1.1714836">//http://canadaam.ctvnews.ca/putin-s-end-game-in-ukraine-keeping-out-of-nato-eu-prof-1.1714836

Anonymous

I pray this tense situation does not lead to war.

Romero

QuoteUkraine Protest Leaders Hired Kiev Snipers

Western officials repeatedly condemned the ousted Yanukovych government for snipers who fired on protesters in Kiev, but it turns out those snipers were actually hired by the protest leaders themselves and told to kill people on both sides to drum up more unrest.

That was revealed by Estonian Foreign Minister Urmas Paet in a leaked conversation with European Union foreign policy head Catherine Ashton. Estonia confirmed the authenticity of the leaked conversation.

Paet was recently in Kiev, and was shown strong evidence to that effect by the main doctor at the protesters' mobile camp. Dr. Olga Bogomolets reportedly turned down an offer to be Vice Premier of the new regime.

Ashton expressed considerable surprise at the revelation, saying that she hadn't heard that before. It is unclear from Paet's investigation who among the protest leaders may have hired the snipers, but the safe bet is probably the neo-Nazi-styled Right Sector, which has since been courting terrorist leaders for attacks on Russia.

http://news.antiwar.com/2014/03/05/ukraine-protest-leaders-hired-kiev-snipers/">//http://news.antiwar.com/2014/03/05/ukraine-protest-leaders-hired-kiev-snipers/

Odinson

They are once again missing you in VF, Romero...

You are neglecting your diciples.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"I hope RW(the sane one) chimes in on this. I know her opinions on a host of domestic stuff, but almost nothing about her opinions on military/international geo-political issues?

you mean Sugar Tits...she barely has a grasp on reality let alone Crimean geo-politics.......there are rumors she likes keilbasa.....but that's about as close as she's gotten to anything Ukrainian........go ukaboos go........ :D  :D  :D

Odinson

lol I know a polish guy whom calls his penis Kielbasa.

Like "you want some hot kielbasa sausage?".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I hope RW(the sane one) chimes in on this. I know her opinions on a host of domestic stuff, but almost nothing about her opinions on military/international geo-political issues?

you mean Sugar Tits...she barely has a grasp on reality let alone Crimean geo-politics.......there are rumors she likes keilbasa.....but that's about as close as she's gotten to anything Ukrainian........go ukaboos go........ :D  :D  :D

If that doesn't goad a response from sane RW, nothing will.

Obvious Li

if obongo had any balls he would draw down the USA strategic petroleum reserves by 500,000 bbls per day and get the saudis to increase oil production by 500,000 bbls per day: the price of oil would drop to $80 per bbl overnight and Russia would be bankrupt in 90 days....freeze all their foreign bank accounts , restrict travel visas at the same time and it is over in a week......c,mon get a pair and fuck these ruskies up the ass

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"if obongo had any balls he would draw down the USA strategic petroleum reserves by 500,000 bbls per day and get the saudis to increase oil production by 500,000 bbls per day: the price of oil would drop to $80 per bbl overnight and Russia would be bankrupt in 90 days....freeze all their foreign bank accounts , restrict travel visas at the same time and it is over in a week......c,mon get a pair and fuck these ruskies up the ass

I hope there isn't war, but why would we want to bring Russia to it's knees?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"if obongo had any balls he would draw down the USA strategic petroleum reserves by 500,000 bbls per day and get the saudis to increase oil production by 500,000 bbls per day: the price of oil would drop to $80 per bbl overnight and Russia would be bankrupt in 90 days....freeze all their foreign bank accounts , restrict travel visas at the same time and it is over in a week......c,mon get a pair and fuck these ruskies up the ass

we want to crush those commie bastards.....then crush them again and again and then really hurt them.........that is all they understand and deserve

Anonymous

we want to crush those commie bastards.....then crush them again and again and then really hurt them.........that is all they understand and deserve

They are not communist anymore though Obvious Li.

Obvious Li

They are not communist anymore though Obvious Li.

Fashie..you worry about odies salvation......leave those commie bastards to people like me...we know how to treat those stalinist motherfuckers....and yes they are still all commies....don't believe what RW says.....they only understand might and pain and power.....i say bankrupt Putin personally so he feels it personally...then send in the tanks to enforce law and order.