The best topic

Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 06, 2024, 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I've been busy shitting all over piss stained liberals

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 09, 2022, 12:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=444965 time=1648525427 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=444959 time=1648521733 user_id=3254
I see Seamajor is blurting out Seoul's name at BF..

He seems to forget Seoul is not at that forum and not part of the discussion.

sewagemajor is a worthless dickwad. Not even his fellow liberals there respond to his redundant tripe

why any forum keeps that imbecile around is beyond me

I'd panel abuse that spastic just for breathing

When he was here and at another forum, he is talking to himself. He rarely gets a response. Nobody can understand his incoherent rambling anyway.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=444971 time=1648556043 user_id=114
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=444965 time=1648525427 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=444959 time=1648521733 user_id=3254
I see Seamajor is blurting out Seoul's name at BF..

He seems to forget Seoul is not at that forum and not part of the discussion.

sewagemajor is a worthless dickwad. Not even his fellow liberals there respond to his redundant tripe

why any forum keeps that imbecile around is beyond me

I'd panel abuse that spastic just for breathing

When he was here and at another forum, he is talking to himself. He rarely gets a response. Nobody can understand his incoherent rambling anyway.

Any forum that keeps him around is desperate.

kiebers

He is around every forum, even when he is banned. He's living in our heads....LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: kiebers post_id=444987 time=1648590623 user_id=193
He is around every forum, even when he is banned. He's living in your heads....LOL

We live in his empty head? I think you have it backwards. Hence my name is mentioned on other forums I aint even a member by him. I hurt his feelz.

kiebers

Quote from: Herman post_id=444988 time=1648591041 user_id=1689
He is around every forum, even when he is banned. He's living in our heads....LOL

We live in his empty head? I think you have it backwards. Hence my name is mentioned on other forums I aint even a member by him. I hurt his feelz.

No I didn't say that. I said he lives in our heads. You're right though, we definitely live in his head since he can't shut up about people here, but yes, he lives in our heads as well because many people here can't shut up about him when he comes up in a topic. That's why you rarely hear me say anything. He's not worth it to me.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: kiebers post_id=444990 time=1648592494 user_id=193

No I didn't say that. I said he lives in our heads. You're right though, we definitely live in his head since he can't shut up about people here, but yes, he lives in our heads as well because many people here can't shut up about him when he comes up in a topic. That's why you rarely hear me say anything. He's not worth it to me.

He don't live in our heads. And that is strange you would think that. He is an idiot who cannot write a coherent thought. He wore out his welcome everywhere long ago. But, he is still around shitting up discussions. Just an unfortunate fact as I see it.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=444991 time=1648595472 user_id=1689
Quote from: kiebers post_id=444990 time=1648592494 user_id=193

He don't live in our heads. And that is strange you would think that. He is an idiot who cannot write a coherent thought. He wore out his welcome everywhere long ago. But, he is still around shitting up discussions. Just an unfortunate fact as I see it.

I never understood that claim of living in a troll's head, or in the case of Seamjor, someone who lacks basic cognitive function..

I look at VF and BF.....I know someone like that makes someone like me not want to participate.....and I know I'm not not the only one....that's the point that Biggie was making I believe.

cw_

I believe that the point Biggie was making is that he spends A LOT of time posting to, and about, seamoron.

And I agree with kiebers' take on it.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=445002 time=1648598906 user_id=3226
I believe that the point Biggie was making is that he spends A LOT of time posting to, and about, seamoron.

And I agree with kiebers' take on it.

I haven't noticed that..

When Biggie posts, Seamajor responds with Stubby even though the post was not directed to him..

Seamajor is one of the reasons I seldom post on BF, but some people would say he lives in my head.

:001_rolleyes:

cw_

Well, he did bring him up in this very thread.  Along with others who do not post here.   *shrugs

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=445007 time=1648599873 user_id=3226
Well, he did bring him up in this very thread.  Along with others who do not post here.   *shrugs

Yes, and he mentioned the CBT posters who he feels are destroying that forum......he's not wrong.

cw_

*Still shrugging.  

He's wrong, in the sense that none of this forum bickering is part of what could be interpreted as a good or worthy fight.  

Waste of Time.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=445009 time=1648600086 user_id=3254
Quote from: cw_ post_id=445007 time=1648599873 user_id=3226

Yes, and he mentioned the CBT posters who he feels are destroying that forum......he's not wrong.

They are living in your head kid. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=445010 time=1648600540 user_id=3226
*Still shrugging.  

He's wrong, in the sense that none of this forum bickering is part of what could be interpreted as a good or worthy fight.  

Waste of Time.

Ya, there is a case to be made for if you don't like it, leave. If Mel can do it, anybody can.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview