The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

I've been busy shitting all over piss stained liberals

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 09, 2022, 12:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 27 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=445466 time=1649000857 user_id=3287
They have to hide Meltdown and politics because there is always graphic scat eating gifs, racist slurs, and PI drama in there, that scares away the new "intelligent" members BF is trying to attract.

I can speak from personal experience, scat eating gifs and racial slurs are devices I've used myself and content that is far removed from the "dealbreaker" status you appear to have identified it as on behalf of the management of Basketcase Fucktardery. PI drama I cannot legitimately pretend to have indulged in (and I'm happy to hear from you otherwise, given our twenty year association on a variety of boards) but again, not a dealbreaker from my perspective, unless of course it is being pushed as the be-all and end-all of board interaction, in which case then "yes; if the indigent crew is that hopeless that PI drama is their only tool of board interaction, I've beaten them before registration and needn't bother". And for what it's worth, I did not get that impression from Bitchmade Fartbox when I was there as Aunty Mabel's Cuntwash.

What I can tell you is that if intelligent posters are what the owner is attempting to attract, he is either punching well above his weight class or is outright bullshitting you. I handed that guy the perfect scenario on a silver platter, he chose to fuck it up royally a-la THE MOR0N by screwing with his rules. Which is fine, his site, his lookout. A true marker of intellect is the ability to think outside the box. Defaulting to tried and trusted foil of shifting the goalposts on an ad-hoc basis invites the same tired and played out reactions, which I personally have little time for. I've seen that caper at too many boards for it to be anything else.

BF looks like Third Rail right before it was closed and turned into a Blog.

Ironic, when you consider that was more or less the time the owner was petitioning members of The Retard Farm to come check out the reboot of his wet dream. It did have potential too, Iggy McLulz and I knew each other through Maddy Catha sp it wasn't as though I was walking in there completely cold. Had the owner of the site not been in such a hurry to follow in THE MOR0N's footsteps, I might have remained on the scene, certainly I'd have been more receptive to returning there when I was petitioned to a year or more back.

It is what it is. And traffic considerations aside, I'm sure they'll keep it burbling along just as Sperging Gonadz burbled along, nag screens and all. But it can and will do it without my contribution. The framework (what I understand of it) doesn't inspire me, the contingent of posters likewise doesn't do it for me either. The odd guest appearance here ticks all the boxes required, if Ceedub puts out a cattle call for a reboot of FT I'm listening, since despite our political differences her adminship is a paradigm I agree with wholeheartedly and can respect.

But chasing for fresh messageboards isn't an option. This isn't 2002, there are far superior avenues for entertainment than what is effectively the digital equivalent of a wall of Post-It notes smeared with the drool and feces of a handful of double-digit IQ progtards, a Texarse Hold-em add-on and pay-for-play admin hacks to screw with other peoples accounts. Well I like to think so anyway, far be it for me to tell you or anyone else what should tent your tighty-whiteys.

Anonymous

UoT, there are some posters from SG I knew and liked that are at BF..

But, it has old silly grudges that derail almost every discussion..

The original BF may have been a good forum, but this version is not conducive to attracting new members who will be good contributors......hence they get stuck with Mr Flynn.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=445753 time=1649254113 user_id=3254

The original BF may have been a good forum, but this version is not conducive to attracting new members who will be good contributors......hence they get stuck with Mr Flynn.

I would have thought a man of means like Monsieur Flynn would channel his rage into Biden's ominous proposed wealth tax on unrealized gains.

Anonymous

https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1441486625318440964?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1441486625318440964%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fjoe-biden-wrote-a-college-letter-of-recommendation-for-one-of-hunter-s-chinese-business-associates-according-to-emails-on-his-computer">https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/ ... s-computer">https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1441486625318440964?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1441486625318440964%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fjoe-biden-wrote-a-college-letter-of-recommendation-for-one-of-hunter-s-chinese-business-associates-according-to-emails-on-his-computer

Poppy

Quote from: UoT post_id=445740 time=1649235408
They have to hide Meltdown and politics because there is always graphic scat eating gifs, racist slurs, and PI drama in there, that scares away the new "intelligent" members BF is trying to attract.

I can speak from personal experience, scat eating gifs and racial slurs are devices I've used myself and content that is far removed from the "dealbreaker" status you appear to have identified it as on behalf of the management of Basketcase Fucktardery. PI drama I cannot legitimately pretend to have indulged in (and I'm happy to hear from you otherwise, given our twenty year association on a variety of boards) but again, not a dealbreaker from my perspective, unless of course it is being pushed as the be-all and end-all of board interaction, in which case then "yes; if the indigent crew is that hopeless that PI drama is their only tool of board interaction, I've beaten them before registration and needn't bother". And for what it's worth, I did not get that impression from Bitchmade Fartbox when I was there as Aunty Mabel's Cuntwash.

What I can tell you is that if intelligent posters are what the owner is attempting to attract, he is either punching well above his weight class or is outright bullshitting you. I handed that guy the perfect scenario on a silver platter, he chose to fuck it up royally a-la THE MOR0N by screwing with his rules. Which is fine, his site, his lookout. A true marker of intellect is the ability to think outside the box. Defaulting to tried and trusted foil of shifting the goalposts on an ad-hoc basis invites the same tired and played out reactions, which I personally have little time for. I've seen that caper at too many boards for it to be anything else.

BF looks like Third Rail right before it was closed and turned into a Blog.

Ironic, when you consider that was more or less the time the owner was petitioning members of The Retard Farm to come check out the reboot of his wet dream. It did have potential too, Iggy McLulz and I knew each other through Maddy Catha sp it wasn't as though I was walking in there completely cold. Had the owner of the site not been in such a hurry to follow in THE MOR0N's footsteps, I might have remained on the scene, certainly I'd have been more receptive to returning there when I was petitioned to a year or more back.

It is what it is. And traffic considerations aside, I'm sure they'll keep it burbling along just as Sperging Gonadz burbled along, nag screens and all. But it can and will do it without my contribution. The framework (what I understand of it) doesn't inspire me, the contingent of posters likewise doesn't do it for me either. The odd guest appearance here ticks all the boxes required, if Ceedub puts out a cattle call for a reboot of FT I'm listening, since despite our political differences her adminship is a paradigm I agree with wholeheartedly and can respect.

But chasing for fresh messageboards isn't an option. This isn't 2002, there are far superior avenues for entertainment than what is effectively the digital equivalent of a wall of Post-It notes smeared with the drool and feces of a handful of double-digit IQ progtards, a Texarse Hold-em add-on and pay-for-play admin hacks to screw with other peoples accounts. Well I like to think so anyway, far be it for me to tell you or anyone else what should tent your tighty-whiteys.

Every trollish forum that came after Brawl Hall had huge diminishing returns on quality and membership. There is not really a demand for that now, Third Rail and SG slowly morphed away from "trolling" until 80% of their posts were toxic politics with people spamming memes and talking over each other, then they closed.

There is BF before SG closed and BF now. Once the usual gang of CBT refugees showed up at BF, BF added a politics forum to keep them happy. Meltdown and politics are in the sweatshop, which means its a free for all of insults and stupidity leaks. There is rarely intelligent political discussion taking place, it's all personal attacks and trolling. BF said he wanted to attract new members but a new member would be clueless to what most people were talking about since they have no idea what the "Summer of Poofer" is or all the past drama that took place in the other forums.

BF is now stuck with the CBT crowd and politics.

BF also has members who have no where else to post because they are what you call "shit posters" like Seamajor, blandscape, and Benzo, so that is another thing hurting BF.

Unless BF changes radically like becoming an MMA, wrestling or Video Game forum,  I doubt it will be able to attract new members.

Adding an arcade would help, remember Caskur had most of the high scores at the arcade they had at Third Rail, so adding one at BF would be a good investment. The shoutbox is actually a forum killer and they should not bring that back at BF since most people used it instead of posting.

But "flaming" and trolling 24/7 is not in style anymore like you said, I told King Martini he should start writing Fortnite poetry and fan fiction and join one of the writing/poetry websites out there, that is where all the creative writers are these days, you can attach soundclouds if KM wants to read his work, so it is a win win and he will reach a wider audience than he does at BF.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=445771 time=1649270396 user_id=3287
Every trollish forum that came after Brawl Hall had huge diminishing returns on quality and membership. There is not really a demand for that now, Third Rail and SG slowly morphed away from "trolling" until 80% of their posts were toxic politics with people spamming memes and talking over each other, then they closed.

There is BF before SG closed and BF now. Once the usual gang of CBT refugees showed up at BF, BF added a politics forum to keep them happy. Meltdown and politics are in the sweatshop, which means its a free for all of insults and stupidity leaks. There is rarely intelligent political discussion taking place, it's all personal attacks and trolling. BF said he wanted to attract new members but a new member would be clueless to what most people were talking about since they have no idea what the "Summer of Poofer" is or all the past drama that took place in the other forums.

BF is now stuck with the CBT crowd and politics.

BF also has members who have no where else to post because they are what you call "shit posters" like Seamajor, blandscape, and Benzo, so that is another thing hurting BF.

Unless BF changes radically like becoming an MMA, wrestling or Video Game forum,  I doubt it will be able to attract new members.

Adding an arcade would help, remember Caskur had most of the high scores at the arcade they had at Third Rail, so adding one at BF would be a good investment. The shoutbox is actually a forum killer and they should not bring that back at BF since most people used it instead of posting.

But "flaming" and trolling 24/7 is not in style anymore like you said, I told King Martini he should start writing Fortnite poetry and fan fiction and join one of the writing/poetry websites out there, that is where all the creative writers are these days, you can attach soundclouds if KM wants to read his work, so it is a win win and he will reach a wider audience than he does at BF.

Poppy, I posted in the Politics section last night..

Not about North American politics, I wouldn't touch that on BF.....I corrected something Holliday wrote about China under the founder of the PRC..

But, I took a look at a few threads and like you said, it's all spamming memes, spin and toxic partisan politics.....nothing even close to debates.

Flynn

Better than being "stuck" with your sideways cunt that smells and looks like dried fish.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=445760 time=1649257637 user_id=114

I would have thought a man of means like Monsieur Flynn would channel his rage into Biden's ominous proposed wealth tax on unrealized gains.

You're one of the few fat headed gooks that actually is a fat fucking pig. You should probably kill yourself on account that you have a small rice eating dick.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Flynn post_id=445783 time=1649273217 user_id=3209

You're one of the few fat headed gooks that actually is a fat fucking pig. You should probably kill yourself on account that you have a small rice eating dick.

Look at this guy trying to get SB undressed. Get a room for God sake. Oh ya, you can't afford one. :laugh3:

Flynn

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=445811 time=1649275123 user_id=2015
Quote from: Flynn post_id=445783 time=1649273217 user_id=3209

Look at this guy trying to get SB undressed. Get a room for God sake. Oh ya, you can't afford one. :laugh3:

Next time you think you have a witty reply, go find one of Fashionista's cattle dogs and vigorously start licking its pink dick. If it gets hard don't post your reply. If it stays limp then it's okay to post your shitty ideas.
<t></t>

cw_

Quote from: UoT post_id=445740 time=1649235408
.... if Ceedub puts out a cattle call for a reboot of FT I'm listening, since despite our political differences her adminship is a paradigm I agree with wholeheartedly and can respect.

What do you mean "if"‽  
">

This will be the signal:

">

Anonymous

Quote from: Flynn post_id=445781 time=1649273078 user_id=3209

Better than being "stuck" with your sideways cunt that smells and looks like dried fish.

Brother, Fash is probably one of the two best looking gals on the forums. Her and old flea. You would give your right nut to get with her.

Flynn

Quote from: Herman post_id=445824 time=1649280666 user_id=1689

Brother, Fash is probably one of the two best looking gals on the forums. Her and old flea. You would give your right nut to get with her.

Hello tard.

No. I wouldn't even give your vulva to be with a canine eating comnunist cunt.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Flynn post_id=445834 time=1649281973 user_id=3209

Hello tard.

That's because you are a flaming fruit. Good luck trying to undress the Seoul brother. I hear he has a hot white girlfriend. I doubt he will dump her for a gay old fart like you no matter how deep your throat is.

Flynn

Quote from: Herman post_id=445841 time=1649282882 user_id=1689
Quote from: Flynn post_id=445834 time=1649281973 user_id=3209

Hello tard.

That's because you are a flaming fruit. Good luck trying to undress the Seoul brother. I hear he has a hot white girlfriend. I doubt he will dump her for a gay old fart like you no matter how deep your throat is.

It sounds like you're mighty jelly that you haven't been able to suck on the gooks flaccid pecker, yet?

Is this true? Well is it you backwoods homo?
<t></t>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview