Replies: 10479
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:32:54 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver the Second and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Dove post_id=468353 time=1659494477 user_id=3266
Something really funny is Oak actually said that Asain people here are communist collectivists posing as conservatives.

Left wing racism is incredible.

Poark was voated the most racist poaster at SG.  Largely based on anti-asian bigotry, which seems to be very common in California.

Frood

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=468372 time=1659514996 user_id=3305
Something really funny is Oak actually said that Asain people here are communist collectivists posing as conservatives.

Poark was voated the most racist poaster at SG.  Largely based on anti-asian bigotry, which seems to be very common in California.

She's just about the most racist cunt I've ever met on a forum.

Yet she gets the vapours if anyone points out her progressive quotes to her.

That one is clearly a fuckwit.... who happens to have a brownish tinge to her skin.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=468375 time=1659526048 user_id=1676
Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=468372 time=1659514996 user_id=3305

That one is clearly a fuckwit.... who happens to have a brownish tinge to her skin.

She's a misreable pig who is mad at the world because she's fat, stupid and ugly. Inside and out

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=468379 time=1659526830 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=468375 time=1659526048 user_id=1676

She's a misreable pig who is mad at the world because she's fat, stupid and ugly. Inside and out

And when she passes wind every 5-6 minutes, the cat loses consciousness before it can flee under Oak's bed (couch)....
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=468383 time=1659527134 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=468379 time=1659526830 user_id=3214

And when she passes wind every 5-6 minutes, the cat loses consciousness before it can flee under Oak's bed (couch)....

There is no "under" Oak's bed. That fat slob has caused every frame to collapse under her crushing weight

Anonymous

My secret is out. The BF brainiacs have outed me. All these years of advocating for free and open markets, minimal government and low taxes has been a lie. I am a Korean Kommie. I will change my handle to Kim Jong Un now that the truth is out.

Biggie Smiles

Oak is so fat stupid and nasty that even her fellow libs cant stand her

take it from the top

For YEARS lotusbud couldn't stand her. Probably still doesn't but tolerates her sucking up so she doesn't have to deal with her anymore

For nearly a decade Holidork hated her fat sloppy self and probably feels the same as lotus these days

Dick tucking tranny Dildo from creepers been trippin can't stand her. He banned her from his toilet for her homophobic comments

even apegirl and no nose cant stand her deep down as they stood by idle when Dildo kicked her off his site

Anonymous

I don't want to get into talking about Oak or anyone else on the left. But, me a commie. Seriously? Put down the bong. The only other person that insists I am not a conservative is Scouse.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=468389 time=1659528061 user_id=114

My secret is out. The BF brainiacs have outed me. All these years of advocating for free and open markets, minimal government and low taxes has been a lie. I am a Korean Kommie. I will change my handle to Kim Jong Un now that the truth is out.

The revolution is going according to plan. :evilthoughts2:

deport_liberals

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=468391 time=1659528703 user_id=3214
Oak is so fat stupid and nasty that even her fellow libs cant stand her

take it from the top

For YEARS lotusbud couldn't stand her. Probably still doesn't but tolerates her sucking up so she doesn't have to deal with her anymore

For nearly a decade Holidork hated her fat sloppy self and probably feels the same as lotus these days

Dick tucking tranny Dildo from creepers been trippin can't stand her. He banned her from his toilet for her homophobic comments

even apegirl and no nose cant stand her deep down as they stood by idle when Dildo kicked her off his site

Not to mention her own board sees less activity than her treadmill.

Dove

Right?  Cant even argue with people who think like that. It's so painfully stupid.

They clearly dont know what collectivism is, what communism is, what conservatism is, or even what right wing is.  And no one can tell them shit because they believe they know it all better than anyone.

Accusing free market, small gov people of being collectivist...and communists, when they are far closer to that than anyone, is just deeply ignorant.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Dove post_id=468402 time=1659535089 user_id=3266

Right?  Cant even argue with people who think like that. It's so painfully stupid.

They clearly dont know what collectivism is, what communism is, what conservatism is, or even what right wing is.  And no one can tell them shit because they believe they know it all better than anyone.

Accusing free market, small gov people of being collectivist...and communists, when they are far closer to that than anyone, is just deeply ignorant.

You should stop generating content for them.  Boycott BF until teh banned are reinstated with full poasting privileges.

Dove

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=468408 time=1659537836 user_id=3305

You should stop generating content for them.  Boycott BF until teh banned are reinstated with full poasting privileges.

Ha! I was just there poking at the feces lol.

That's a good point. I actually feel bad for BF.  It would help to understand what he is trying to do.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Won't work. Everyone is tired of politics
<t></t>

deport_liberals

Quote from: Dove post_id=468410 time=1659537935 user_id=3266

Ha! I was just there poking at the feces lol.

That's a good point. I actually feel bad for BF.  It would help to understand what he is trying to do.

Stop the whining...god knows what his PM box looks like.