Replies: 10472
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

BF said she reported Deport for negs. Regan negs the fuck outta all of us and we don't cry to BF
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=468702 time=1659642975 user_id=2845
BF said she reported Deport for negs. Regan negs the fuck outta all of us and we don't cry to BF

That whole damn group.....including her....negs me. Who fucking cares?

They need to log off and go connect with nature or something lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

I feel sorry for the owner. I know she's driving him fucking apeshit
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=468704 time=1659643055 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=468702 time=1659642975 user_id=2845

That disgusting slob, admongo and sewage spent DAYS camped out on my neg button

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=468707 time=1659643360 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=468704 time=1659643055 user_id=3266

Admin did the same to me to. I would just roll my eyes.

I never even bother negging people and I never give a shit about getting negged.

I only care about the happy positive ones lol. Those are all I'll give. Who wastes their time negging? And whining about being negged?

Pathetic  :laugh3:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=468709 time=1659643753 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=468707 time=1659643360 user_id=3214

I never even bother negging people and I never give a shit about getting negged.

I only care about the happy positive ones lol. Those are all I'll give. Who wastes their time negging? And whining about being negged?

He cried when I did it back to him tho

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=468706 time=1659643339 user_id=2845
I feel sorry for the owner. I know she's driving him fucking apeshit

You know sometimes we all get annoyed or flustered over this stupid shit on forums. It happens to the best of us.

But normal people will realize "oh shit....I'm kinda getting emotional right now" and say "fuck this...I gotta go do something else for a little bit" and LEAVE until they are more relaxed. Because this shit is meaningless.

Not Oak. She will go nuclear and lose her shit entirely and just stay completely emotionally enmeshed. You can see her mental/emotional state degrading as she melts. And she will stay plastered to the drama when she's clearly coming unglued. Over shit that doesn't even matter.  

She's a next level control freak. That's all this shit is about for her. Control. Instead of just walking away for a while to cool off...she actually starts harassing admins and mods to have action taken on her behalf.

How powerless does one have to feel in their life to act out like this on internet boards? To go bombing PM boxes and demanding mod action on people? People she voluntarily engages and antagonizes? She isn't just an active participant....she will create the drama fest.

How many people are gonna be grounded from the neg button now to appease queen psycho?

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=468710 time=1659644148 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=468709 time=1659643753 user_id=3266

He cried when I did it back to him tho

Of course. They certainly don't want to be treated the way they treat other people. They are above that. Duh.

Anonymous

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/43133917.jpg">

deport_liberals

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=468692 time=1659641516 user_id=2845
Oak got Deports neg abilities revoked. What a fucking lame

It's ok, I will mostly be poasting here now  so I need to break teh addiction.

But it's funny the poarkasaur was crying to  bf before the first cup of coffee.

Erica Mena

I'll be at LSA. At least when they drag kids, it's not hateful.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herr Teufelsdröckh" post_id=468719 time=1659647706
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/43133917.jpg">

Why don't you login Admin?

Shampain

Quote from: Dove post_id=468010 time=1659402548 user_id=3266
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=468007 time=1659402455 user_id=3351

Thanks, buddy! Yea, I got tired of that clown and his e-farmer type bullshit.

I'm so glad you are here. BF sucks without you. Admin takes ALL the n*kk* jizz.

ALL of it.

Oooofffftttt and just like that, well remembered... Imagine huffing and puffing because yous couldn't shite all over my pals forum!!! I seem to remember @biggie going apeshit if nipples were posted at SG, I might just do the good guy, good guy, wank, good guy list not that I care or yous don't... I WONDER HOW MANY HOURS I WASTED, MY HOURS big trying to save you getting the chop, I gave you over 30 warnings, COUNTED just to take a couple of words out your vocab on BF but Im curious why you didn't just tell me to go fuck myself like a real fuckin man would do, or a so called e-pal!!!! WOn't be long until the same shit happens here, like was said to us but hey I don't have ANY enemies on this board unless you let that insufferable lemon Xbam360 on and the raging alcoholic breaksimp, who anything you hold dear would spill it as soon as you upset him, very easy thing to do so it is... @lokmar you just got sick of being wrong about history and you huffed off! SO did holiday and admin, but thanks for all the memories and it was nice having some of you pretending to like me,  ac_dunno I'll be alright... FUN FACT I bought holiday gold six times, he never thanked me, he kept saying he hated the board which everybody would think "but you paid for a coloured name? dufus" !) bucks for guaranteed feelings of glee that he knew I had him is called ownage!
">  Rejected? that means this is the fighting section right?

Dove

Shamp.....are you okay?

Shampain

">I NEVER TAKE A DAY OFF EITHER!! Oh and my circle of trust still has the same amount of folk in as it did last month... I think Dove and biggie were too scared to say BOO to me!!! Fleas the ONLY one who caught me slipping, THAT WAS THE ONLY DAY AND SHE WAS ON IT LIKE A CHAMP! Oh and this isn't about this or that site, it's about arseholes and their choices!!! Are nipples allowed on here @fashionista  ?? @Erica Mena I don't get on with new sites, takes me an age, I keep asking shit when all I need to do is read the bloody rules but if nipples are allowed, you watch bigly, you're gonna be answering questions you don't like :howdy:  :2r4ml1j_th: tHIS was ACTUALLY BF himself who got thrown out last week so I lied,
"> haha know what he said "you can't do that" well I just did, sucked up my arse ever since after a new gaming chair he's back in, it pays, exclusive club and not one of us has a hole in any sock in homes, you keeping that for yer grans corpse to nit??? The kind of dough available to us all once, then it repeats, biggie, your pool ain't shit! THIS IS REAL! Might not be straightforwardly legal money but it is when you sssshhh plenty...