The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Music you are jamming too thread

Started by weebles, May 22, 2022, 02:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

koreaboo

now that you've learned a little bit you have to admit her visuals are mesmerizing.

koreaboo

what to do when you're attacked by a gang of hooligans onstage.

koreaboo

the story goes he was pretty close to a girl but hasn't seen or heard from her since she moved away.

koreaboo

i'm not a spammer. i just happen to bee a prolific poster.

koreaboo

noobs, no sense of humor. or at least that's my general impression.

so if i had a soundtrack for my music posts this one would bee dsm's theme song.

The Wise and Powerful

koreaboo

these aren't verbs and those for damn sure ain't clauses.

koreaboo

that one ^^ is for weebs who apparently did a bad bad thing.

koreaboo

i actually prefer the holiday version. actually, i like any song with bongos.

koreaboo

i'm obsessed with citypop. i can see that ^^ as bgm of one of those stuffy 4x games i torture myself playing.

wait, somebody stop that poster! he's spamming the music thread!

formosan

too old to be a fashionista

koreaboo

maybe we can pry imase away from le sserafim to produce it.

QuoteI need a Japanese version of this song ♡

- random youtube quote

koreaboo

yeah so we were talking about citypop and japanese versions of songs. wonder girls did it all. if it sounded like it was from the 70s, 80's, 90's they were performing it.

koreaboo

such a vibe. such a groove. for the rest of the year thursday night and friday will be on tuesday night instead.

ive has two blue chip idols in wonyoung and yujin collectively known as annyeongz.

QuoteYujin applied to Starship through an online audition. When we saw that audition video, we thought to ourselves, "We have to bring her in no matter what." I had a business trip planned coincidentally near her hometown — Daejeon — so we contacted her parents and immediately signed a contract. Every day as I see her growing up to be such a beautiful young lady, it reminds me that we made a great choice in casting her.

- Seo Hyun-joo, vice president of Starship Entertainment

koreaboo

bangers and bops. i mean, if we can't take the rest of the month let's at least take tonight.