The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Music you are jamming too thread

Started by weebles, May 22, 2022, 02:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

koreaboo

Reggie Essent

priscilla1961

My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Bonesaw

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

https://youtu.be/fWgboQNNfB8?si=yMxaLUYukXT0Fhg-

It's a great make out song if you are making out with someone you dated years ago and stayed friends with and got back together with 20 years later.

He had a long distance girlfriend who lived in Canada for a handful of years and I hated it. And she hated me. HATED me. Banned me from an apartment she wanted to get with him that they didn't even have yet.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

koreaboo

congrats, this is the first time playing this song in any language on any forum. now don't you feel special.

Quote"The three symbols present in I Burn, 'Winter' represents the frozen cold emotions following a breakup, and 'Fire' represents the desire to melt those feelings. The 'Flower' represents the cold but beautiful love that follows a breakup." [...] It started with the image of a woman trapped in winter. "I wanted to include 'Winter', 'Fire' and 'Flower' in the word 'Hwaa' [to] contain the meaning of overcoming the wounds of separation and in full bloom."

- soyeon

koreaboo

wait, this one might suit the mood better.

koreaboo

soyeon and another collab with a game developer. this time with nccsoft.

Reggie Essent

Let's do the Friday Afternoon Way Back Machine.

Love Love x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Reggie Essent

A very young Rick Springfield.

and the chick's pretty hot.

Reggie Essent

Continuing the theme of ancient pop music most of you have probably never heard, this song was a huge hit when I was a tiny boy.  I remember laying on the back window deck of my dad's 63 Tbird and hearing this song on the radio as we drove to grandma's house.

this song was written by Paul Simon, btw.

koreaboo

what people don't know about soyeon is when she writes songs for (g)i-dle she writes and sings the parts for each member. that way she knows how to produce each members part in the song.

koreaboo

how fast can soyeon rap you ask? her fastest rap is 8.6 syllables per second which puts her in the top 10 of all korean rappers. wow.

koreaboo

gather round your friends and share the excitement.