News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Can someone explain to me how I am ruining a forum I don't even post on?

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 01, 2022, 07:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=457469 time=1654633117 user_id=3226
Fair point.  There is a lot of quoting.

Have you considered scrolling past or exiting those threads?

That's way too easy  :roll:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Everyone pretty much ignores sewage major at BF and he still spams like a machine

deport_liberals

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=457482 time=1654633840 user_id=3214
Everyone pretty much ignores sewage major at BF and he still spams like a machine

What a retard.

Dove

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=457483 time=1654634524 user_id=3305
I have been ignoring admins poasts for over a decade now.

He doesnt even need anyone over there to interact with at all.

He could left alone to post his partisan bot nonsense into the void....and wouldnt even notice no one else is there

He just wants to stew in his ignorance and hate of others. I've seen anything like it with these people. You cant reach them. You cant even engage them on their own posts. It's just futile.

He sees his politcal opposition a certain way and hates us all and it doesnt matter if its reality or not. He will continue on like this.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=457491 time=1654637047 user_id=3266

He could left alone to post his partisan bot nonsense into the void....and wouldnt even notice no one else is there

He just wants to stew in his ignorance and hate of others. I've seen anything like it with these people. You cant reach them. You cant even engage them on their own posts. It's just futile.

He sees his politcal opposition a certain way and hates us all and it doesnt matter if its reality or not. He will continue on like this.

Been told you that.

That's why I tell him that he sucks cock and move on

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=457492 time=1654637202 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=457491 time=1654637047 user_id=3266

Been told you that.

That's why I tell him that he sucks cock and move on

You know I dont give up on things easily.

I'm pretty much at the end of my patience with it. I have a thread in the politcal board and I'm not really counting on any of my points to get addressed.

So far the only leftist to respond was Blurt and he just wanted to belittle me. The only time they speak is to judge and dismiss. Oh and call someone else closed minded.

Are they even aware of that irony?

Poppy

Admin mentioned that he is confined to an iron lung and has little choice except to post every day on BF.
I\'m Poppy!

Dove

Quote from: Poppy post_id=457496 time=1654643751 user_id=3287
Admin mentioned that he is confined to an iron lung and has little choice except to post every day on BF.

Well Flynn is now panel abusing me because he is a weak and unhinged failure who cant use words so now he has a panel and gonna use that. Moving my threads for no reason.

So I'm not going back there with that stupid shit. Fuck that. If I dont feel like dealing with Flynn i cant just ignore him because now he just moves my threads to the assbox and moves my politcal threads to Meltdown so he can rage spam them.  Well Oak moved my one thread for no reason and Flynn did the other. Still.....weak brats with no integrity.

No thanks.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=457497 time=1654645045 user_id=3266

Well Flynn is now panel abusing me because he is a weak and unhinged failure who cant use words so now he has a panel and gonna use that. Moving my threads for no reason.

So I'm not going back there with that stupid shit. Fuck that. If I dont feel like dealing with Flynn i cant just ignore him because now he just moves my threads to the assbox and moves my politcal threads to Meltdown so he can rage spam them.  Well Oak moved my one thread for no reason and Flynn did the other. Still.....weak brats with no integrity.

No thanks.

and to think

the insects freaked the fuck out because I have a delete button here on a sub they don't even post in

ac_toofunny

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=457503 time=1654646837 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=457497 time=1654645045 user_id=3266

No thanks.

and to think

the insects freaked the fuck out because I have a delete button here on a sub they don't even post in

ac_toofunny

Because they project. They WILL do the things they accuse of others of doing.

Serious these weak babies cant use words to best me .....so now they are panel abusing. And telling me IM the baby.

You cant make this up.

That's how weak Oaks positions are. She responds with rage, attacks, and now her and Flynn are panel abusing because they cant do better.

Biggie Smiles

Don't they all do that?

I mean, I saw princess boi couldn't hold his position today and decided instead to say he wasn't going to waste his time with you while, ironically, posting several replies wasting his time with you

this is why I love pour Clorox on these termites

lmao

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=457507 time=1654647133 user_id=3214
Don't they all do that?

I mean, I saw princess boi couldn't hold his position today and decided instead to say he wasn't going to waste his time with you while, ironically, posting several replies wasting his time with you

this is why I love pour Clorox on these termites

lmao

That's how it always goes. Except now team fucktard has panels and they are abusing them.

Biggie Smiles

Did I mention that the owner was convinced I was some poster named Fifth Element?

why do I make these people lose their shit so badly?

I'm the nicest guy around

seriously

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview