Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Green Horrornut's Most Wanted

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2014, 04:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"yet another attempt at humour from our miserable Korean @#$%.   At least he is trying  :lol:

He is succeeding too Gary Oak.

RW

Hornung should be banned to for cyber bullying you Fash.  He defames you constantly and even posted your pic on VF.  I have no time for people like that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Hornung should be banned to for cyber bullying you Fash.  He defames you constantly and even posted your pic on VF.  I have no time for people like that.

Personally, I don't take kindly to some parrot threatening legal action all the time.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Hornung should be banned to for cyber bullying you Fash.  He defames you constantly and even posted your pic on VF.  I have no time for people like that.

Real Woman, it started when I told him he has mental health problems and should seek help..

He never forgave me for that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Real Woman, it started when I told him he has mental health problems and should seek help..

The little green virgin is like GW Bush, you are either with him or with the terrorists(his enemies).

RW

I think that's a fair conclusion to draw given his behaviour, however, that doesn't give him the right to defame you.  He's gone so far as to take this stuff off board. It's time he went away.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

I think that's a fair conclusion to draw given his behaviour, however, that doesn't give him the right to defame you.  He's gone so far as to take this stuff off board. It's time he went away.

Is there anyone who doesn't think Hornydung is a mental case?

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yeah he is always a little unbalanced and angry but after all, you did break his glasses.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Me, I think he is a trolling white guy that's laughing at us.

RW

Well he's been at it for years and years seoul.  That's quite the dedication.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Well he's been at it for years and years seoul.  That's quite the dedication.

I agree RW. There is no way he could keep up an act like that for so long. He is East Asian and totally nuts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Well he's been at it for years and years seoul.  That's quite the dedication.

I am not going to nominate him for an Oscar. I think he is a white troll trying to make Asian guys look like the village idiots. I have seen this kind of schtick before.

Odinson

I have seen that stuff coming from asiandudes in the net...

I know they were asiandudes because the shitstorm started after I started talking with the women.

I was ignoring the dudes entirely but still got spammed.

Renee

I agree RW. There is no way he could keep up an act like that for so long. He is East Asian and totally nuts.

Don't be so sure. A serious dedicated troll has staying power, especially when no one really slaps them down. Hard core trolls generally have obsessive personalities and derive perverse forms of pleasure from the reaction they get thru their trolling efforts.

The problem is if their abhorrent behavior isn't nipped in the bud immediately on forums like this they see it as encouragement to perpetrate a free for all. Once they latch onto gold mine like that they don't let go easily.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.