The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Someone let me know...

Started by Obvious Li, March 16, 2014, 07:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

i'm sure he will show up as someone else

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i'm sure he will show up as someone else

Yes, I think so too Obvious Li.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i'm sure he will show up as someone else

Of course, he's an insane stalker.

RW

Aren't Rambo Wong, Green Hornet and Hornung all the same person?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Aren't Rambo Wong, Green Hornet and Hornung all the same person?

beats me....they all look the same to me..... :ugeek:

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"i havent really been following all this nonsense...i perma banned green hornet...if that is the wrong guy someone better let me know.....not that i give a fuck but i would like to ban someone else if that's necessary

I never understood why Green_Hornet kept coming back here if he felt I was "bullying" him?

:?

Why? Attention, attention, attention and the obsessive need to feel important.

There are a lot of mentally unbalanced people out there and there always have been. When Al Gore invented the internet it gave every creep, cretin and weirdo a platform to show off their craziness like never before.

That fucker Al whore, :o .....I mean Gore, opened the flood gates for internet crazies everywhere and that's why he is trying to make amends by saving the planet from the horrors of climate change.  :D
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"i havent really been following all this nonsense...i perma banned green hornet...if that is the wrong guy someone better let me know.....not that i give a fuck but i would like to ban someone else if that's necessary

I never understood why Green_Hornet kept coming back here if he felt I was "bullying" him?

There are a lot of mentally unbalanced people out there and there always have been. When Al Gore invented the internet it gave every creep, cretin and weirdo a platform to show off their craziness like never before.

That fucker Al whore, :o .....I mean Gore, opened the flood gates for internet crazies everywhere and that's why he is trying to make amends by saving the planet from the horrors of climate change.  :D

Do you think Green_Hornet craves attention?

He appears very obsessive, but I am not sure about seeking attention Renee..

I am not saying you are wrong, he is a mystery to me.

Anonymous

Nobody doubts for a second Green Hornydung has an obsessive/compulsive disorder. Attention whore though??

Gary Oak

Green Whorenut doesn't obsess about feeling important. He obsesses because he is a spiteful, bucktoothed gimpanzee agent of China.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Green Whorenut doesn't obsess about feeling important. He obsesses because he is a spiteful, bucktoothed gimpanzee agent of China.

Do you know Green_Hornet is real life Gary Oak?

RW

Renee, so that you can stop embarrassing yourself: http://www.snopes.com/quotes/internet.asp">http://www.snopes.com/quotes/internet.asp
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Odinson

No1 invented it... It got honed over time...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"No1 invented it... It got honed over time...

Al Gore has made of fortune out of exaggerated claims.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"No1 invented it... It got honed over time...

Al Gore has made of fortune out of exaggerated claims.

Yea I have watched his global warming docs...

If those claims were true, this globe would look like a wasteland right about now.