The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Someone let me know...

Started by Obvious Li, March 16, 2014, 07:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Yes they do but apparently around here you become a "knuckle dragger" if you have a little fun with it. :D

Yeah, that seemed a bit odd.

Did it really?

I wasn't totally surprised.

I was, making fun of a windbag like Al Gore makes someone a knuckle dragger? I don't get it?

Renee

Yeah, that seemed a bit odd.

Did it really?

I was, making fun of a windbag like Al Gore makes someone a knuckle dragger? I don't get it?

It was said because a conservative (me) made a stupid joke at the expense of a politician on the left side of the political spectrum and one of our resident lefty's got a wild hair across her ass over it.

Don't try to understand it is what it is.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I thought Odinson was the knuckle dragger?

Odinson

Did it really?

It was said because a conservative (me) made a stupid joke at the expense of a politician on the left side of the political spectrum and one of our resident lefty's got a wild hair across her ass over it.

Don't try to understand it is what it is.

They are the same everywhere... They are like veggies. They demand tolerance but are not giving any.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"I thought Odinson was the knuckle dragger?

Like Honkey Kong?

RW

It has nothing to do with left or right Renee but rather cracking cliche jokes based on misinformation.  They're la la lame.  

I'm not a fan of Gore or even what you Yanks call lefties.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"It has nothing to do with left or right Renee but rather cracking cliche jokes based on misinformation.  They're la la lame.  

RW, Al Gore is the king of misinformation. He brings it on himself as you can see from that youtube vid. I liked Bill, but I couldn't stand his VP.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"It has nothing to do with left or right Renee but rather cracking cliche jokes based on misinformation.  They're la la lame.  

Fair enough but a lot of "cliché jokes" and not so cliché jokes are based on misinformation and half-truths. Are you going to research all of them you find here or just certain ones?

Just let me know so I can better anticipate or possibly avoid another dart thrown in my direction.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Odinson

I have doubts that real woman really suffers of MS-disease...

MS-disease is categorized by level but she has all of the symptoms...

That would mean she is bed ridden and dying. lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I have doubts that real woman really suffers of MS-disease...

Real Woman is not a bullshitter and even if she was no mainstream person would invent something like that. Try and show a little fucking compassion ffs!!

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"I have doubts that real woman really suffers of MS-disease...

Real Woman is not a bullshitter and even if she was no mainstream person would invent something like that. Try and show a little fucking compassion ffs!!

The net is full of loonies.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"

Ah yes,......irony.  8-)

Odinson

Ah yes,......irony.  8-)

I think you, Shen Li, Fashie are real but any1 else... Not so much.

Anonymous

Ah yes,......irony.  8-)

Real Woman is a real person and I know her name and where she lives. Don't even bother asking me either because I am not telling you.

Odinson

Ah yes,......irony.  8-)

Real Woman is a real person and I know her name and where she lives. Don't even bother asking me either because I am not telling you.

You know where I live... Really small town.

It was you whom started to bash real woman in the first place...