The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

the community has ended

Started by Poppy, June 24, 2022, 10:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

BEnzo

Quote from: Herman post_id=461714 time=1656386456 user_id=1689
Quote from: BEnzo post_id=461712 time=1656385918 user_id=3222

U mad, brah?

Until a little while ago, I thought Poppy was a gal.

All dude that one is.

And a catfisher.

BEnzo

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461719 time=1656388402 user_id=3254
Quote from: BEnzo post_id=461705 time=1656384544 user_id=3222

That's OK. Personally, I see it as a cry for help.

Leaving it aside for the time being, however,

I was wondering something:

So word was put out awhile back that you and Shen have shared IP's,

From time to time,

Or maybe all the time,

Is this true?

Are you, Fash,

'The Iron Chink'?

If so I think it was brilliantly pulled off.

I never suspected a thing.

What say you?

Poppy often speaks of the state of the so called flame community.....Poppy isn't the only poster to do that..

KM for example,  says much the same as Poppy.

lol, it's sometimes we share the same IP......same on this forum..

Shen and I have been friends in real life a long time..

Our posters that have been here for years know that, but I guess the greater flame community doesn't.

Hmm.

So are you saying Shen and yourself are separate individuals who don't pretend to be each other?

As far as 'flaming' goes, it's dead and has been that way a very long time.

Bricktop said as much right here like five years ago.

Some former 'flamers' just refuse to give up the ghost.

These remaining dead, nutty 'flamers' also seem to be the angriest and most unstable of the old bunch.

I find it best just to ignore them-

Anonymous

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=461750 time=1656420443 user_id=3222
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461719 time=1656388402 user_id=3254

Poppy often speaks of the state of the so called flame community.....Poppy isn't the only poster to do that..

KM for example,  says much the same as Poppy.

lol, it's sometimes we share the same IP......same on this forum..

Shen and I have been friends in real life a long time..

Our posters that have been here for years know that, but I guess the greater flame community doesn't.

Hmm.

So are you saying Shen and yourself are separate individuals who don't pretend to be each other?

These remaining dead, nutty 'flamers' also seem to be the angriest and most unstable of the old bunch.

So are you saying that we are.

:laugh:

If flaming is dead than why do you want people to join you on a flame forum?

I thought you said you enjoyed BF.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461746 time=1656416452 user_id=3358
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=461741 time=1656413459 user_id=1676

Seaboobs is a moron though....

Who would want to greet or meet with a window licker like that..

I didn't realise that he had such an infatuation though. It must be unbearable for others to read that droll daily!?  :dash1:

He's a discussion wrecker who spams every thread with repetitive churlish insults and images of people who he feels have insulted him.

Anonymous

Quote from: KM post_id=461724 time=1656395761 user_id=3370
Quote from: Poppy post_id=461561 time=1656259893 user_id=3287
KM speaks truth, you need stronger and taller wading boots merely to slog through all the garbage you find posted in "the Community" these days. If the greatest moment of your day is signing into the Bastard Factory to read an elderly man exclaim "boom" as his prostate collapses to the ground as if it had just been punched out by Mike Tyson, then your life is probably very miserable.

Because forum influencers no longer work for free and because there are many better places to post "content" that are not populated by the cast of "The Hills Have Eyes," Websites like BF will have to start paying individuals if they want "content." However, most of the "content" would be lost on the shitposting old geezers and losers on "troll forums."

Not all of you can be like the cool kids, deal with it.

Actually, I've been saying for a long time that quality content has a monetary value and if message boards are going to be a continuing entity the board owners are going to have to pay for it.

That, is what killed flaming. There's no reason any more for anybody to create dynamic content for a message board if you aren't getting paid for your effort.

Shit posting is the norm, now and moving forward. If I can hide in a gas station bathroom playing fortnite on stream and get a dollar dono, that's more money then creating an elaborate flame post will get me on any forum.

I'm sorry, your time has value. There isn't a fag laming crew creating master class flames filled with adjectives and gifs any more and instead your struck dealing with invalids who would be better off being placed in chemically induced comas then wasting bandwidth.

And until somebody builds an algorithm where great content is rewarded, message boards will keep on dropping off.

I made one tiktok about ghislane maxwell that has over 250k views and 2k replies. That's almost two grand in my pocket in less then an five hours.

And I should post on these types of forums for free? Nah

I read Quora is paying writers now.

But, obviously these micro forums can't do that.

BEnzo

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461756 time=1656425202 user_id=3254

Hmm.

I don't know! The IP sharing you wisely admitted to.

But, this doesn't explain that last Shen tirade at BF a few weeks ago when you got caught.

I remember you commented on that, said she was upset you 'thought'.

Of course, if you both were at the same locale, you wouldn't have to think about it.

It's good drama anyway.

BF isn't a 'flame' forum. It's something else entirely that was invaded when SG closed.

I'm not a 'flamer'.

Flaming is long winded drivel, usually unfunny, and deserved the death it got.

For the record.

Also, to repeat, I'm not recruiting.

Besides, what's left of that 'community', lol, posts both places as many of us do, including yourself.

KM

Hmm.

Don't get it twisted, Fash.

BF isn't a flame forum. It's an old ppls home for semi-literate morons who don't have anywhere else to go.

BF, the owner, is a cool ass dude, he's way too fucking chill. I know 100% he wants a popping forum, but he's a prisoner to the morons there because every time he makes a change, they cry like babies then throw the donations in his face like he owes them something he doesn't. He owns a forum that actually has potential but the inmates run the asylum.

If SSS and Bland came here I'd completely delete that link off my phone.

PS- why haven't you banned DependZo yet?
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

Anonymous

Quote from: KM post_id=461724 time=1656395761 user_id=3370
Quote from: Poppy post_id=461561 time=1656259893 user_id=3287
KM speaks truth, you need stronger and taller wading boots merely to slog through all the garbage you find posted in "the Community" these days. If the greatest moment of your day is signing into the Bastard Factory to read an elderly man exclaim "boom" as his prostate collapses to the ground as if it had just been punched out by Mike Tyson, then your life is probably very miserable.

Because forum influencers no longer work for free and because there are many better places to post "content" that are not populated by the cast of "The Hills Have Eyes," Websites like BF will have to start paying individuals if they want "content." However, most of the "content" would be lost on the shitposting old geezers and losers on "troll forums."

Not all of you can be like the cool kids, deal with it.

Actually, I've been saying for a long time that quality content has a monetary value and if message boards are going to be a continuing entity the board owners are going to have to pay for it.

That, is what killed flaming. There's no reason any more for anybody to create dynamic content for a message board if you aren't getting paid for your effort.

Shit posting is the norm, now and moving forward. If I can hide in a gas station bathroom playing fortnite on stream and get a dollar dono, that's more money then creating an elaborate flame post will get me on any forum.

I'm sorry, your time has value. There isn't a fag laming crew creating master class flames filled with adjectives and gifs any more and instead your struck dealing with invalids who would be better off being placed in chemically induced comas then wasting bandwidth.

And until somebody builds an algorithm where great content is rewarded, message boards will keep on dropping off.

I made one tiktok about ghislane maxwell that has over 250k views and 2k replies. That's almost two grand in my pocket in less then an five hours.

And I should post on these types of forums for free? Nah

In theory, I like your idea. But, I'm afraid that ship has sailed. The time to have done that was about eighteen years ago, when some forums had tens of thousands of members.

BEnzo

Quote from: KM post_id=461765 time=1656427535 user_id=3370

BF isn't a flame forum. It's an old ppls home for semi-literate morons who don't have anywhere else to go.

BF, the owner, is a cool ass dude, he's way too fucking chill. I know 100% he wants a popping forum, but he's a prisoner to the morons there because every time he makes a change, they cry like babies then throw the donations in his face like he owes them something he doesn't. He owns a forum that actually has potential but the inmates run the asylum.

Another unstable member of my fan club^^

Lol

What's wrong Martini, pissed BF didn't give you another panel to fail at for a second time?

Personally, I don't give a shit who becomes a mod over there any more than I give a fuck about what you think of the place.

Anonymous

But

QuoteI've grown fond of it

So, you've grown fond of dead flaming?

All of this personality instead of content driven garbage is speeding up the demise of this medium. I would like to see forums not have handles at all anymore. Go one hundred percent anon posting. We may even attract some new creative blood with the right SEO.

KM

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=461772 time=1656428938 user_id=3222
Quote from: KM post_id=461765 time=1656427535 user_id=3370

Lol

What's wrong Martini, pissed BF didn't give you another panel to fail at for a second time?

Personally, I don't give a shit who becomes a mod over there any more than I give a fuck about what you think of the place.

Fan club? More like your master who enjoys victim sharing, you pathetic punching bag.

Who the fuck do you think your trying to influence when you wear my shoestring out your ass like a furries buttplug, you dilapidated dust bunny? You have that shit boxers have yet you never stepped into a boxing ring.

This idiots been flamebanged so much he swipes up and his ass starts to bleed before the screen fully loads. So put your clapper activated android down before  I force you to start having a stroke in installments. You need to go back to the cheap seats before this Nike swoosh on my foot tramp stamps a permanent face tattoo on your forehead, gramps.
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

BEnzo

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=461774 time=1656430634 user_id=114

But

QuoteI've grown fond of it

All of this personality instead of content driven garbage is speeding up the demise of this medium. I would like to see forums not have handles at all anymore. Go one hundred percent anon posting. We may even attract some new creative blood with the right SEO.

BF as a board. Yes, I've grown fond of the place. Flaming is something else.

Best not to confuse the two.

BF grew out of the 'gore' scene in a nutshell, which I'm not a fan of.

Anonymous

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=461777 time=1656431425 user_id=3222
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=461774 time=1656430634 user_id=114

But

BF as a board. Yes, I've grown fond of the place. Flaming is something else.

Best not to confuse the two.

BF grew out of the 'gore' scene in a nutshell, which I'm not a fan of.

I heard this new BF grew out of the falling of flame forum dominoes.

Erica Mena

I feel like shit. You all suck
<t></t>

BEnzo

Quote from: KM post_id=461775 time=1656430940 user_id=3370
Quote from: BEnzo post_id=461772 time=1656428938 user_id=3222

Lol

Fan club? More like your master who enjoys victim sharing, you pathetic punching bag.

Who the fuck do you think your trying to influence when you wear my shoestring out your ass like a furries buttplug, you dilapidated dust bunny? You have that shit boxers have yet you never stepped into a boxing ring.

This idiots been flamebanged so much he swipes up and his ass starts to bleed before the screen fully loads. So put your clapper activated android down before  I force you to start having a stroke in installments. You need to go back to the cheap seats before this Nike swoosh on my foot tramp stamps a permanent face tattoo on your forehead, gramps.

Pleeeze, son.

You're a burger flipping non-hand washing loser who plays video games with tweens.

A fifty year old guy who tries to get 11 year olds to 'flame' on message boards.

Even then you fail.

Write some more whoppers-