The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

the community has ended

Started by Poppy, June 24, 2022, 10:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461392 time=1656195084 user_id=3358
Quote from: RAVEN post_id=461363 time=1656188448 user_id=3352
KM never bothered me that much when he wasn't pouring his butthurt drivel about Dovey.  That shit got old real quick.

I was hoping that he would post that podcast,tho, since I've never heard one before.  ANYTHING halfway amusing posted in Meltdown section right now has got to be better than the 2 geriatric fucks (apegirl and BengayBenzo) posting songs, highschool insults and corny gifs..  ac_boring

Even my fav, UncleDilf doesn't post in Meltdown anymore :(    I look in there sometimes and see Aidsman has posted yet another guido gif.  Scary a 70 year old man spends his days searching the net for 100's of these lame assed gifs. FFS..  I hope Meltdown recovers from Aidsman's and Benzo's takeover.. It is cringeworthy.   P.S. Regan.. continue to post! You are the only thing worth reading in that section lol  :D :D

Oi...piss off smelly. Go find a cunt to resuscitate!  ac_lmfao

RAVEN wasn't attacking you Bonkerfist.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=461372 time=1656190910 user_id=1689
Quote from: cw_ post_id=461371 time=1656190333 user_id=3226
I would like to know why you think stuff typed on internet message board about someone else's real life, is true.  You're just repeating crap you read from other people who have posted crap, in order to be crappy.

If it wasn't true, old Martini would be denying it.

Oh?

Let's pretend for a moment that he did deny it, would you have believed him? Or would you have reserved judgement and demanded he pony up the proof so that you might offer your fullest and sincerest apologies for doubting him in the first place? Because anyone truly guilty of the charge would be hopnourable enough not to deny it?

Ummm... I got some land in Florida to sell you. Look. it doesn't matter what he or anyone else says on this topic or any other. You choose to ascribe your antipathy to him on the back of unsubstantiated allegations. He may be exactly what Dove has claimed him to be, he might not. You and I have no first hand proof either way, and no matter what anyone says on the topic (including Martini himself) that is unlikely to change.

Breakfall

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461439 time=1656212819 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461392 time=1656195084 user_id=3358

Oi...piss off smelly. Go find a cunt to resuscitate!  ac_lmfao

RAVEN wasn't attacking you Bonkerfist.

There's more to the story Fash...let's leave it at that shall we?

Anonymous

On a lighter note, when did Rejected go all woke and start schilling for transtesticles?

">

kooch

Quote from: caskur post_id=461255 time=1656136332 user_id=2156
Quote from: Poppy post_id=461206 time=1656125939 user_id=3287

like bonesaw said, flaming is dead and no one wants to read some guy in his 70's calling everyone a fag day after day.

I've just met 2 new UK dudes...on Oz News and Viewz.. one is a retired dentist... He obviously has an intellect with a wicked sense of humour.

Can we please avoid a repeat of your dodgy phone sex antics getting leaked. In the era of video chat that would be....  unfortunate.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=461323 time=1656169971 user_id=2845
See ya next week, Poofer

Maybe. Maybe not.

I'm really not interested in squatting with a bunch of semi- literate flatheads who read like somebody who doesn't have all the glue in the tube, if you catch my drift. If you get a post from me here or there consider yourself lucky.

I just made a podcast that got banned across all platforms because it was a touchy subject and nobody in this day and age understands satire or humor. This place being no exception.

Some of us were meant to post in message boards and some of us are meant for bigger and better things. You can't be royalty in exile

Erica Mena

<t></t>

cw_

Quote from: KF'NM post_id=461524 time=1656244462

I just made a podcast that got banned across all platforms because it was a touchy subject and nobody in this day and age understands satire or humor.

I understand satire and humor.

cw_

Quote from: UoT post_id=461447 time=1656218154

Oh?

Let's pretend for a moment that he did deny it, would you have believed him? Or would you have reserved judgement and demanded he pony up the proof so that you might offer your fullest and sincerest apologies for doubting him in the first place? Because anyone truly guilty of the charge would be hopnourable enough not to deny it?

Ummm... I got some land in Florida to sell you. Look. it doesn't matter what he or anyone else says on this topic or any other. You choose to ascribe your antipathy to him on the back of unsubstantiated allegations. He may be exactly what Dove has claimed him to be, he might not. You and I have no first hand proof either way, and no matter what anyone says on the topic (including Martini himself) that is unlikely to change.

Right you are Ken!

ac_hithere

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=461447 time=1656218154

Oh?

That's the problem when you are amongst a hivemind filled with idiots.

Monkey read, monkey squeal. Rinse, wash, repeat. I can care less, have said as much, and have come to the conclusion that me, the guy who cultivated these morons in the first place, needs to stand up and tap the baton, raise my arms, and orchestrate this banal futility so long as I'm here.

These are morons we're dealing with. And when I say "we" it's those of us who have an IQ that's higher then a shoe size. "Herman" or whatever it is is indeed a moron, and the second you start worrying what a morons opinion is about anything, you start to become a moron.

As emphatic as I am, I refuse to take away the morons highlights of their day away from them. It would be like telling the retarded they are retarded.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=461539 time=1656254399 user_id=3226
Quote from: KF'NM post_id=461524 time=1656244462

I just made a podcast that got banned across all platforms because it was a touchy subject and nobody in this day and age understands satire or humor.

I understand satire and humor.

In this day and age, not too many ppl do.

A obviously staged podcast, where the top reporter Looney, bless him, went to the ghislane Maxwell sentencing dressed in a suit wearing a condom because he heard she knew some hot chicks is obviously a joke. But in this woke culture we are living in now and the complete lack of edgy humor, certain demos found it tasteless.

I mean....when have I ever made a tasteful podcast?

Poppy

Quote from: UoT post_id=461501 time=1656225005
On a lighter note, when did Rejected go all woke and start schilling for transtesticles?

">

Her lips are much prettier than Fleas
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

Not

https://i.ibb.co/m51S6LZ/BD9-DC7-D4-01-B4-45-EC-B652-E76-BF1-CB9-D26.jpg">[/url]
<t></t>

Poppy

KM speaks truth, you need stronger and taller wading boots merely to slog through all the garbage you find posted in "the Community" these days. If the greatest moment of your day is signing into the Bastard Factory to read an elderly man exclaim "boom" as his prostate collapses to the ground as if it had just been punched out by Mike Tyson, then your life is probably very miserable.

Because forum influencers no longer work for free and because there are many better places to post "content" that are not populated by the cast of "The Hills Have Eyes," Websites like BF will have to start paying individuals if they want "content." However, most of the "content" would be lost on the shitposting old geezers and losers on "troll forums."

Not all of you can be like the cool kids, deal with it.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461561 time=1656259893 user_id=3287
KM speaks truth, you need stronger and taller wading boots merely to slog through all the garbage you find posted in "the Community" these days. If the greatest moment of your day is signing into the Bastard Factory to read an elderly man exclaim "boom" as his prostate collapses to the ground as if it had just been punched out by Mike Tyson, then your life is probably very miserable.

Because forum influencers no longer work for free and because there are many better places to post "content" that are not populated by the cast of "The Hills Have Eyes," Websites like BF will have to start paying individuals if they want "content." However, most of the "content" would be lost on the shitposting old geezers and losers on "troll forums."

Not all of you can be like the cool kids, deal with it.

BULLSEYE!!