The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Garraty_47 and Treasurer Meet Mental Case Mel

Started by Anonymous, July 22, 2022, 10:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove post_id=466439 time=1658588353 user_id=3266
 I'm sure some are real cocksuckers because there will always be some that power trip, and fortunately I havent ran into them outside of Fraser lol.

You're lucky.

Police departments all over 'Murica are full of people who see themselves as not only enforcers of law, but enforcers of morality and a strict hierarchical patriarchy that is authoritarian to the core.

Whether or not they know it police don't exist primarily to prevent crimes against people; they exist to protect property, the establishment, and the wealthy from those disgusting masses of poor folks.

The militarization of police departments large and small has only exacerbated their problematic aspects.

But they've always been controversial, really.

The first modern cops were direct descendants of slave patrol posses.

Erica Mena

You all ain't seen corrupt til you've dealt with the LAPD
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=466456 time=1658590429 user_id=3381
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=466430 time=1658587378 user_id=2845
Not all cops are bad tho. I'll kindly step out this discussion now.

All cops are bastards, as was I until I no longer put on the uniform.

Just because I made a conscious effort *not* to be one doesn't change the fact that I enabled them simply by doing the job as well as I could, as I saw it.

I could never be a first responder of any sort because there is no way I could deal with the horrible shit I know happens to babies and children.

There was a woman in Detroit who killed her 18 month old by cutting up the baby and putting the baby in the oven. Then she called the police and told them what she had done. So those poor bastards that had to go deal with that? And dealing with the absolute evil scum of society......I dont know how Detroit police can avoid becoming shit heels.

It would help if mental health assistance wasnt stigmatized for police and they had more support just coping with their job.

Not making excuses for bad behaviour at all....I'm just saying there things we could do to help things get better and people generally just dont seem to care enough to do them. It's all about politcs being a blood sport. We all have to live with the consequences though of all this division and hate.

And I dont have much hope left that it will ever improve in my lifetime.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=466456 time=1658590429 user_id=3381
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=466430 time=1658587378 user_id=2845
Not all cops are bad tho. I'll kindly step out this discussion now.

All cops are bastards, as was I until I no longer put on the uniform.

Just because I made a conscious effort *not* to be one doesn't change the fact that I enabled them simply by doing the job as well as I could, as I saw it.

ac_wub
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=466462 time=1658591248 user_id=2845
You all ain't seen corrupt til you've dealt with the LAPD

New Orleans police will rape you. They will corner vulnerable women and coerce them into sex acts by saying they can be arrested or they can give a "favor".

Which is rape by coercion.

It's never happened to me but I know women it has happened too. And in Michigan its happened. Like I said....some police are cocksuckers. And the cocksuckers end up working together so they are "protected" from the cops that are not cocksuckers.

And in the end the state will defend the cocksuckers and fuck over the actual good guy who wants to serve his community.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Garraty_47

I had the most general IT knowledge in our department and one day the chief asked if I'd ever considered joining one of those internet task forces that investigate KP and the like. I had to concentrate on not using a lot of expletives when I told him "Having to look at that stuff all day every day, and still arrest those people without beating them to a bloody pulp or worse? No thanks."

I feel for the people doing those kinds of jobs; it would send me right off the edge with a quickness.

Anonymous

What about Edward?  

Why do people hate Edward?

Erica Mena

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=466495 time=1658599689 user_id=3382
What about Edward?  

He says and does "shock" value type stuff. I kick his ass cuz he's disrespectful to Freud's son
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=466495 time=1658599689 user_id=3382
What about Edward?  

People don't hate him. They avoid him. He stalks posters offline.

Aryan

Quote from: Herman post_id=466373 time=1658545675 user_id=1689
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=466371 time=1658545271 user_id=1728

Why would you be offended about "teh racismz", you colossal, virtue signalling fuckwit?

Mel posts on BF and is as good as gold.

Clearly there are unresolved issues between him and the admin on here.

Mel had issues with Evs, mimi, Ceec, rw, and Renee besides Fash. You see a pattern here. He needs to be on a forum ran by a guy.

And seriously me, racism. No, it's about his problems with the gals. I drink too much and make an ass of myself. Fash and Cronus have given me timeouts for getting drunk and e flirting with every female that's posted on this forum. But, night after night of abuse against a gal that has given him more passes than a bribable university professor. The guy is fucked. He don't need forums, he needs a head shrinker.

He's on BF right now, posting decent content and even being commended by certain regs.

As I said, the issue with him is the beef he has on here with the site owners.

He's perfectly capable of coexisting with other posters elsewhere, so suggesting that he's some unhinged nutjob just simply isn't true.

Odinson

You are pretty likely to be a cunt as a police officer if you are an otherwise weak man.

That little amount of power fills up your head with piss.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=466522 time=1658607494 user_id=1728
Quote from: Herman post_id=466373 time=1658545675 user_id=1689

Mel had issues with Evs, mimi, Ceec, rw, and Renee besides Fash. You see a pattern here. He needs to be on a forum ran by a guy.

And seriously me, racism. No, it's about his problems with the gals. I drink too much and make an ass of myself. Fash and Cronus have given me timeouts for getting drunk and e flirting with every female that's posted on this forum. But, night after night of abuse against a gal that has given him more passes than a bribable university professor. The guy is fucked. He don't need forums, he needs a head shrinker.

He's on BF right now, posting decent content and even being commended by certain regs.

The owner of BF is a guy. Old Evs , mimi, Fash, Ceec aint.  Mel is where he should be. Probably talking about the hag trifecta. No reason for the closeted faggoy to sneak guest posts here.

Aryan

What happened to the cranky old jewess? Not seen her around.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=466550 time=1658620365 user_id=1689

The owner of BF is a guy. Old Evs , mimi, Fash, Ceec aint.

Speaking of Evs and mimi, care to make a wager that the same day Mel's ban expires on their forum he will pick right where he left off. Evs has a lot of patience too.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=466550 time=1658620365 user_id=1689

The owner of BF is a guy. Old Evs , mimi, Fash, Ceec aint.  Mel is where he should be. Probably talking about the hag trifecta. No reason for the closeted faggoy to sneak guest posts here.

I've posted with Mel since 2010. He used to be a sane functional person. Renee and I were talking about when his mental health started to fail. I'd pinpoint it around 2013 when his wife left him. He never used to post as often before. Since then he has been wasting more early morning hours online projecting his anger at his ex-wife at female forum owners.

Mel's broken record won't play much longer. He'll be dead soon.