Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

This month’s period is awful

Started by Erica Mena, July 23, 2022, 10:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=466739 time=1658798232 user_id=3381
Quote from: Dove post_id=466733 time=1658796594 user_id=3266
 I didnt mean to turn anyone on in the period thread.

How have you reached your age without realizing you can't even allude to anything vagina-related without turning some men into drooling idjits with an IQ roughly equivalent to the number of gonads they're packing?

Tsk tsk.

Have I been giving you too much credit in the smarts department? LoL

True.....silly me.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Zetsu

Quote from: Odinson post_id=466557 time=1658625023 user_id=136
Quote from: Dove post_id=466549 time=1658619746 user_id=3266

I doubt a man could handle having a period.

If you are so tough, then why are you scared to death of this thing?

https://www.ubuy.fi/productimg/?image=aHR0cHM6Ly9tLm1lZGlhLWFtYXpvbi5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL0kvNTFreFRmSGNLb0wuX1NTNDAwXy5qcGc.jpg">

:MG_216:
Permanently off his rocker

Aryan

ac_lmfao

I'll be honest, shagging a chick who is on the blob feels fucking amazing, mostly due to how, ummm "extra moist" it is down there LOL.

It's just that the inevitable clean up operation afterwards takes more effort and is pretty unpleasant! ac_biggrin

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=466719 time=1658792093 user_id=2845

Right??!!

Have you tried the cup yet? I swear I'll never go back. I've actually been free bleeding and it's awesome. I feel so much healthier.

(Btw....free bleeding just means no disposable products. You use underwear made for this. Its pricey....but worth it. If its heavy just use either toilet paper or washable pads with the period underwear)

https://www.thinx.com/?utm_source=google&utm_campaign=thinx%7Cus%7Cpro%7Cconversions%7Csearch%7Cnb-exact%7Ctop-revenue%7Ccross%7Cna%7Cna&campaignid=14740079739&adgroupid=133236889891&adid=547710388289&keyword=period%20underwear&gclid=Cj0KCQjw_viWBhD8ARIsAH1mCd6jOa9DAUZJKCkcIsudU8H217nzrgLqv-FGZNPfoaejEH_A15zC8vIaAgblEALw_wcB">https://www.thinx.com/?utm_source=googl ... blEALw_wcB">https://www.thinx.com/?utm_source=google&utm_campaign=thinx|us|pro|conversions|search|nb-exact|top-revenue|cross|na|na&campaignid=14740079739&adgroupid=133236889891&adid=547710388289&keyword=period%20underwear&gclid=Cj0KCQjw_viWBhD8ARIsAH1mCd6jOa9DAUZJKCkcIsudU8H217nzrgLqv-FGZNPfoaejEH_A15zC8vIaAgblEALw_wcB

And these (or which ever ones you like)

https://i.ibb.co/JtrV6Lz/20220725-205051.jpg">

It seems weird at first but it's just way more comfortable and it knocks off the added monthly expenses, its healthier, and hey no garbage. So it's less nasty garbage sitting in landfills.

Not yet. I'm so damn lazy
<t></t>

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Zetsu

Quote from: Thiel post_id=466762 time=1658801304 user_id=1688
This thread is gross.

:laugh:
Permanently off his rocker

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=466748 time=1658799603 user_id=1728

ac_lmfao

I'll be honest, shagging a chick who is on the blob feels fucking amazing, mostly due to how, ummm "extra moist" it is down there LOL.

It's just that the inevitable clean up operation afterwards takes more effort and is pretty unpleasant! ac_biggrin

Uhg. I really dont know how people can do it. Maybe I'm just grosser on my period.

I mean.....there is "extra moist" but depending on the day, that is just way too "moist".  It gets all over the place, splashes. Smells like blood.

And the few times I've done it I felt like I was gonna get an infection or something.  I felt like total shit and had terrible cramps.

I just feel too vulnerable inside for that i guess. And everything hurts. Its sensitive and NOT in a good way for me at all.

But i cant have sex at all if I feel physically not clean. I'm not saying I think my period makes me dirty.....I just feel its not hygienic.  My hygiene is very important to me. If I dont feel clean I cannot .....CANNOT get turned on at all.  I'm not a psycho about it who has to be freshly showered first everytime but if I've been sweating or cleaning or I havent showered that day i cant. I have to wash first.  

So I'm not even comfortable considering it during my cycle. Thankfully it's never been an issue with my husband. I've only had to tell my husband this once.....he never pushes or hounds me for sex ever.  

I have an ex who used to hound me for sex on my period. He was a hounder in general. It was constant. And it made me start resenting him and wanting to avoid him. It's like a whole weird level of rape. Relationship rape. Where you dont even want to hug them because theyll immediately sexualize it.  It's not just a turn off....it becomes intensely stressful.

And no it wasnt Big lol.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=466753 time=1658800305 user_id=2845

Have you tried the cup yet? I swear I'll never go back. I've actually been free bleeding and it's awesome. I feel so much healthier.

(Btw....free bleeding just means no disposable products. You use underwear made for this. Its pricey....but worth it. If its heavy just use either toilet paper or washable pads with the period underwear)

https://www.thinx.com/?utm_source=google&utm_campaign=thinx%7Cus%7Cpro%7Cconversions%7Csearch%7Cnb-exact%7Ctop-revenue%7Ccross%7Cna%7Cna&campaignid=14740079739&adgroupid=133236889891&adid=547710388289&keyword=period%20underwear&gclid=Cj0KCQjw_viWBhD8ARIsAH1mCd6jOa9DAUZJKCkcIsudU8H217nzrgLqv-FGZNPfoaejEH_A15zC8vIaAgblEALw_wcB">https://www.thinx.com/?utm_source=googl ... blEALw_wcB">https://www.thinx.com/?utm_source=google&utm_campaign=thinx|us|pro|conversions|search|nb-exact|top-revenue|cross|na|na&campaignid=14740079739&adgroupid=133236889891&adid=547710388289&keyword=period%20underwear&gclid=Cj0KCQjw_viWBhD8ARIsAH1mCd6jOa9DAUZJKCkcIsudU8H217nzrgLqv-FGZNPfoaejEH_A15zC8vIaAgblEALw_wcB

And these (or which ever ones you like)

https://i.ibb.co/JtrV6Lz/20220725-205051.jpg">

It seems weird at first but it's just way more comfortable and it knocks off the added monthly expenses, its healthier, and hey no garbage. So it's less nasty garbage sitting in landfills.

Not yet. I'm so damn lazy

Its soooooo worth it to not have to shove wads of cotton up your vag or have plasticky pads with glue on them all stuck up your ass cheeks lol.

I have almost NO cramping anymore since I stopped using tampons. You dont realize how uncomfortable they really are until you stop using them.

Let the trannies have them  ac_drinks

Frood

I have hated tampons and pads all of my life... but I always remembered the series "Clan of the Cave Bear" and how she used rolled up rabbit pelts, and I just thought... "if she can do that, I can too!"...
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=466717 time=1658791976 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=466695 time=1658770569 user_id=136

It aint the same as the real thing, girl.

That dildo doesnt have big, POWERFUL hands grabbing your hip and pulling your HORNY ASS into position. :icon_wink:

The dildo cant give you the feeling of TREMORS of LUST!

You cant sit on the dildos lap afterwards.

:laugh3:

Feeling okay over there Odi?

You're reading a bit excited.

I´m always excited.

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=466810 time=1658829727 user_id=1676
I have hated tampons and pads all of my life... but I always remembered the series "Clan of the Cave Bear" and how she used rolled up rabbit pelts, and I just thought... "if she can do that, I can too!"...

ac_toofunny

kooch

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=466418 time=1658585700 user_id=2845
I hate everyone right now and can't shake it off. Ugh

My daughter had her first period on Sunday.

Your birds and your synchronization are fucked.

cw_

That dildo doesnt have big, POWERFUL hands grabbing your hip and pulling your HORNY ASS into position. :icon_wink:

Good point.  Ain't nothing like the real thing.   :6:

Aryan

Quote from: Dove post_id=466791 time=1658810112 user_id=3266
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=466748 time=1658799603 user_id=1728

ac_lmfao

Uhg. I really dont know how people can do it. Maybe I'm just grosser on my period.

I mean.....there is "extra moist" but depending on the day, that is just way too "moist".  It gets all over the place, splashes. Smells like blood.

And the few times I've done it I felt like I was gonna get an infection or something.  I felt like total shit and had terrible cramps.

I just feel too vulnerable inside for that i guess. And everything hurts. Its sensitive and NOT in a good way for me at all.

But i cant have sex at all if I feel physically not clean. I'm not saying I think my period makes me dirty.....I just feel its not hygienic.  My hygiene is very important to me. If I dont feel clean I cannot .....CANNOT get turned on at all.  I'm not a psycho about it who has to be freshly showered first everytime but if I've been sweating or cleaning or I havent showered that day i cant. I have to wash first.  

So I'm not even comfortable considering it during my cycle. Thankfully it's never been an issue with my husband. I've only had to tell my husband this once.....he never pushes or hounds me for sex ever.  

I have an ex who used to hound me for sex on my period. He was a hounder in general. It was constant. And it made me start resenting him and wanting to avoid him. It's like a whole weird level of rape. Relationship rape. Where you dont even want to hug them because theyll immediately sexualize it.  It's not just a turn off....it becomes intensely stressful.

And no it wasnt Big lol.

Yeah, demanding sex just because you're on the blob is weird.... but one of my exes in particular claimed that she was horny as hell during her period and always wanted it.

Being the gentleman I am, I of course granted the lady her wish.  ac_biggrin

But a lot of women do share your opinion where sex is the last thing on their mind during "that" time of the month.

Different strokes for different folks and all that.

Odinson

Quote from: cw_ post_id=466873 time=1658876346 user_id=3226

Good point.  Ain't nothing like the real thing.   :6:

I imagine dildos being like barbaras.

Gets the edge off but kinda wishing it was real.  :laugh3: