The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Notice to Odinson

Started by Obvious Li, March 24, 2014, 09:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

you are following me around threads talking shit so....

i will be fair and give you one more chance...if you break that boundary i will ban you permanently and any alter egos you try and register.....

you can go to Fash and cry like a little bitch to try and get re-instated if you like but that will be your only option

this is my last interaction with you

Odinson

You started talking shit.

I dont have any alter egos.

I dont cry. lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"you are following me around threads talking shit so....

i will be fair and give you one more chance...if you break that boundary i will ban you permanently and any alter egos you try and register.....

you can go to Fash and cry like a little bitch to try and get re-instated if you like but that will be your only option

Odinson needs to get a fucking life.

Odinson

I was just talking about asian wife/white guy relationships in general...

Applies to asian wife/black guy relationships aswell.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I was just talking about asian wife/white guy relationships in general...

You're just being a drunken idiot....in other words being urself.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"I was just talking about asian wife/white guy relationships in general...

You're just being a drunken idiot....in other words being urself.

Are you saying that these pattaya king big wave daves are non-existant?

Have you seen the types these blackdudes are dating? Anything south of 400pounds...

Anonymous

You read what you want to read. UR an idiot, nobody can understand a word you write, so why don't you take a long walk off a short pier loser.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"You read what you want to read. UR an idiot, nobody can understand a word you write, so why don't you take a long walk off a short pier loser.

What the fuck lady? You have said those things yourself...

Odinson

Coon dudes love anything non-black.

Pattaya whores go with any white man.

If you want a proof for the 1st statement... Take a look at the fucking successful coon boys.

Proof to the 2nd statement is what you see on the road.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"you are following me around threads talking shit so....

I don't generally read Odinson's posts. When I do, my reaction is always, there's three seconds I will never get back again.

Frost

LOL, I needed some humor today, life is way more serious than I want right now.

Odinson

Renee

Quote from: "Blue"LOL, I needed some humor today, life is way more serious than I want right now.

Unfortunately I don't know if this is the right place to come for laughter.

But in any event you can take your mind off of things by spending time trying to decipher the resident moron, Odinson's, idiotic gibberish. That's always good for a killing a few hours.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Blue"LOL, I needed some humor today, life is way more serious than I want right now.

But in any event you can take your mind off of things by spending time trying to decipher the resident moron, Odinson's, idiotic gibberish. That's always good for a killing a few hours.

Pattaya girls just are the same thing as gambian boys. Doesnt just get as much attention.

Frost

Quote from: "Renee"

My mind is full of gibberish, a little more isn't going to hurt it :)

It is good to get away isn't it, real life is a mess sometimes.

A little off topic, or on maybe. I just lost another aunt, and my uncle is in the hospital again.

I list an aunt two month ago, an uncle before Thanks giving, and another aunt not long before that.

A good laugh is hard to come by right now for me.

Odinson is cool with me, not that I agree with some things, or actions, but cool.