The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The scary tranny thread

Started by Dove, October 24, 2022, 12:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove post_id=493115 time=1675096553 user_id=3266
I think a lot of times people talk past eachother on this.

The arguement that the country was founded on the principles of Christianity isnt the same as saying everyone in the country was walking the Christian walk. Or even that they had belief in the God of the bible. You can have human rights and liberty whether you believe in the God of the bible or not.

And it's the principles of that world view that allow for that.

It's a problem if we decide that our rights are no longer inalienable and granted to us by a power well beyond ourselves. Our Creator.  Because if we take the position that our rights are decided by humans....in the form of government....that means our rights are negotiable.

This premise isnt asserting that everyone has to believe in the God of the bible. Its saying that humans didnt grant certain rights and thusly humans cannot remove those rights.  And philosophy matters.

Everytime this is moved away from we end up with shit like Dred Scott chattel slavery and today the abolition of biological sex in favor of this disgusting and dangerous gender cult. And years of brutal, cruel slaughtering of our most vulnerable members of humanity (humans in utero).

Everyone believes in something and everyone has a world view.  And we are going to act according to that view. Right now we have a godless and cruel government owned mostly by corporations that views God as archaic and unnecessary and has decided humans are God. And our basic rights are negotiable.

I think well beyond homosexuals, its authoritarianism and marxism that are the real problem and virus impacting peoples minds. Its not that people are gay and we leave them alone. It's that things like race and homosexuality have divisive powers that can be exploited to the benefit of the elites.  I've had this argument with Lokmar. I understand where he is coming from. I just insist this problem is much deeper and larger than gayness.

I'm an army of one and I LMFAO at how threatened people get over my positions. Seriously, I dont know ANYONE except the Ayatollah of Iran and God who share my views on homosexuals. I mean really, is there ANY so called Christian organization other than Westboro actively speaking out against kweirdos? And that one, no matter what you think of them, is ridiculed into obscurity. Hell, I dont even think they get any attention these days now that Phelps has croaked.

For years I've tried to reason with gaytheists that the concept of God Given Inalienable Rights is in their own best interests but the "REEEEEE" in them is far too strong. They still insist on ejecting the warp core of America's founding principals. Its gonna end very badly, mark my words.

I cannot and will not participate in the idea of accepting behavior because it doesnt harm me or affect me in my bedroom because thats never been the reality of that bullshit meme. I've watched over the last 45 years while acceptance of kweirdos has been forced upon everyone while I was told since the 80's that gays only want to be left alone. That just isnt the case. Jack Phillips lost another court case, this time for not baking a transition celebration cake. Kweirdos actively seek to attack decent Christians. Look faggits, just go to another of the 5 trillion OTHER cake baking businesses within a stones throw of your house! I say they should fucking die.

Meanwhile, a slew of so called freedom lovers act as if there's a fukin Spanish Inquisition going on. Speaking of, you'll hear retarded gaytheists "REEEEEEE" incessantly over the Inquisition and then take it to the next level of "REEEEEEEEEE!" when you inform them of the less than 5000 that were ACTUALLY killed during it. Fukin clowns.

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=493127 time=1675101181 user_id=3351
Quote from: Dove post_id=493115 time=1675096553 user_id=3266
I think a lot of times people talk past eachother on this.

The arguement that the country was founded on the principles of Christianity isnt the same as saying everyone in the country was walking the Christian walk. Or even that they had belief in the God of the bible. You can have human rights and liberty whether you believe in the God of the bible or not.

And it's the principles of that world view that allow for that.

It's a problem if we decide that our rights are no longer inalienable and granted to us by a power well beyond ourselves. Our Creator.  Because if we take the position that our rights are decided by humans....in the form of government....that means our rights are negotiable.

This premise isnt asserting that everyone has to believe in the God of the bible. Its saying that humans didnt grant certain rights and thusly humans cannot remove those rights.  And philosophy matters.

Everytime this is moved away from we end up with shit like Dred Scott chattel slavery and today the abolition of biological sex in favor of this disgusting and dangerous gender cult. And years of brutal, cruel slaughtering of our most vulnerable members of humanity (humans in utero).

Everyone believes in something and everyone has a world view.  And we are going to act according to that view. Right now we have a godless and cruel government owned mostly by corporations that views God as archaic and unnecessary and has decided humans are God. And our basic rights are negotiable.

I think well beyond homosexuals, its authoritarianism and marxism that are the real problem and virus impacting peoples minds. Its not that people are gay and we leave them alone. It's that things like race and homosexuality have divisive powers that can be exploited to the benefit of the elites.  I've had this argument with Lokmar. I understand where he is coming from. I just insist this problem is much deeper and larger than gayness.

I'm an army of one and I LMFAO at how threatened people get over my positions. Seriously, I dont know ANYONE except the Ayatollah of Iran and God who share my views on homosexuals. I mean really, is there ANY so called Christian organization other than Westboro actively speaking out against kweirdos? And that one, no matter what you think of them, is ridiculed into obscurity. Hell, I dont even think they get any attention these days now that Phelps has croaked.

For years I've tried to reason with gaytheists that the concept of God Given Inalienable Rights is in their own best interests but the "REEEEEE" in them is far too strong. They still insist on ejecting the warp core of America's founding principals. Its gonna end very badly, mark my words.

I cannot and will not participate in the idea of accepting behavior because it doesnt harm me or affect me in my bedroom because thats never been the reality of that bullshit meme. I've watched over the last 45 years while acceptance of kweirdos has been forced upon everyone while I was told since the 80's that gays only want to be left alone. That just isnt the case. Jack Phillips lost another court case, this time for not baking a transition celebration cake. Kweirdos actively seek to attack decent Christians. Look faggits, just go to another of the 5 trillion OTHER cake baking businesses within a stones throw of your house! I say they should fucking die.

Meanwhile, a slew of so called freedom lovers act as if there's a fukin Spanish Inquisition going on. Speaking of, you'll hear retarded gaytheists "REEEEEEE" incessantly over the Inquisition and then take it to the next level of "REEEEEEEEEE!" when you inform them of the less than 5000 that were ACTUALLY killed during it. Fukin clowns.

Lots of Christian's go preach the gospel to homosexuals. You arent going to hear about that much because that's the way it is. If people saw how it's done they wouldnt be able to whine about how hateful Christian's are.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove post_id=493129 time=1675101885 user_id=3266
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=493127 time=1675101181 user_id=3351

Lots of Christian's go preach the gospel to homosexuals. You arent going to hear about that much because that's the way it is. If people saw how it's done they wouldnt be able to whine about how hateful Christian's are.

Yep, and they preach to people in prison, on drugs, etc out of a desire to rescue them from their evils. Not only is that behavior misrepresented, the real desire is to persecute it until it is illegal.

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=493131 time=1675102494 user_id=3351
Quote from: Dove post_id=493129 time=1675101885 user_id=3266

Yep, and they preach to people in prison, on drugs, etc out of a desire to rescue them from their evils. Not only is that behavior misrepresented, the real desire is to persecute it until it is illegal.

I know. They call the cops on street preachers all the time.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=493147 time=1675110152 user_id=3266
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=493131 time=1675102494 user_id=3351

Being a faithful christian is the only thing vile and grotesque to this vermin

Did you see what happened with that Russian Hockey player who refused to wear the fag jersey ?

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=493149 time=1675117341 user_id=3214

Did you see what happened with that Russian Hockey player who refused to wear the fag jersey ?

I did.

Anytime marxism becomes a thing the first people they go after visciously are the Christians.

Herman

I read something about that. I think some woke sports commentator said he should be deported.

Lokmar

I read about that bullshit this morning. " Gays just want to live their lives in peace and quiet" they said. I say push em all off a fukin hotel!

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=493156 time=1675126460 user_id=3396

I read something about that. I think some woke sports commentator said he should be deported.

Not to split hairs but I believe the comment was that he should go fight over in Ukraine.

Herman

An alphabet soup middle-school orchestra teacher in Indiana appears to be under investigation after he reportedly sent inappropriate messages to a local high school student.

Ben Yoder, 37, is the director of orchestras at Hamilton Southeastern Intermediate and Junior High School in Fishers, Indiana, a suburb northeast of Indianapolis. According to a new report from the Daily Signal, Yoder recently contacted a local high school student on Instagram and sent the kid messages hinting that his interest in the young man extended beyond the bounds of the proper student-teacher relationship.

Despite learning that his correspondent was still in high school, Benny then discussed his desire to "get in trouble" with the young man. "I guess it's not quite time to invite you to get in trouble quite yet lol," Benny replied.

When the student pressed Benny to explain what he meant by "trouble," Benny suggested that the juvenile "let [his] imagination run wild." He then added, "Trouble is pretty much whatever you want to make it lol."

"I'll do my best to wait haha," Benny stated.

Other screenshots indicate that Yoder wants greater "representation" of gay people in music and teaching and that he supports teaching kids about so-called "preferred pronouns"

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=493108 time=1675092475 user_id=3351
Quote from: Guest post_id=493093 time=1675077239

Sure you are, you airclaimed my argument. It's okay, pure logic is a bastard and many will default to unsubstantiated claims in the face of it.

It's okay to be wrong you know. Admitting error is a strength and shows confidence of character. Were I a praying man, I might beseech the good lord to grant you some, only I'm not and I think that character only worth the bandwidth it's hosted on when it's earned, not given. And since you've taken your first faltering steps towards building such character by conceding your authoritarian nature, I know you've seen the door I'm holding open for you.

All that remains really is for you to walk through it. Baby steps Lokmar, baby steps.

Oh, so you accept that the Judeo-Christian Principals America was founded on are what made it great. Got it.

I even went as far as to indicate the bible's only provable value (in my mind at least) was that our society was largely built off the back of it. Three weeks ago, if memory serves.

You appear to have forgotten this. Or maybe you thought it was another guest who made that comment. Not my problem if you want to go all Snopes.com and start arguing the toss on things I haven't said. Nor is it my problem if you wish to go against your own holy book's teachings, namely the bit about "thou shalt not kill", especially when an agnostic (like myself) provides you with a perfectly workable alternative not enumerated in the same Old Testament, namely torture.

It's all very well to celebrate your inner authoritarian by claiming to be a one man army, then contradicting yourself and calling for the death of yours and my foes. Your book forbids such things. It's your book and if you wish to treat it like so much toilet paper thusly, it's no skin off my dick.

But you do not speak for me in this matter. I've made it abundantly clear why your method enables the continuance of what you claim offends you so. If you are that stupid (or stubborn) that you cannot see how your way (not you God's, but yours) is encouraging the continuance of America's slide into mediocrity, then perhaps it might serve the rest of the free world to take a leaf out of the Saudi's book and start investing in BRICS based solutions, as the petrodollar cannot be long for this world.

Not something I'm looking forward to; as I stated earlier, I like the US and appreciate the modicum of stability it has brought the western world. But right now it is lurching towards dissolution because you poor sods cannot get it together. And you can cleave to your treasured Judeo-Christian ethic with all the lip service you like, you will only be allowing its demise to happen.

Wholesale slaughtering of one's enemies does not sold the problem. Tell me, how did that work out for you when bringing Epstein's client base to justice? Or are you going to sit there and tell me that he ran a wildly successful child prostitution racket where no actual child prostitution occurred at all?

Torture the bastards. Give them and their followers reason to straighten up and fly right. Because the stories of burning in Hell clearly aren't cutting it where they are concerned and the rest of us are getting jack of your method's perpetual failure.

Odinson

Joes honest opinion on trans people.

">

Lokmar

Quote from: Odinson post_id=493481 time=1675622782 user_id=136
Joes honest opinion on trans people.

">

I'D VOTE FOR THAT GUY!!!!!

Herman

A student has reportedly been suspended by a Catholic high school for the remainder of the school year for believing that God created two genders and protesting against transgender students using girls' bathrooms.

Since November, Josh Alexander has allegedly been suspended from St. Joseph's Catholic High School in Renfrew, Ontario. Alexander was allegedly punished by the school for organizing a protest against transgender students using girls' bathrooms. Alexander said he launched the demonstration after two girls at his school confided in him that they were uncomfortable sharing bathrooms with biological males.

Anonymous

I used to do gigs in Renfrew. Did not notice a lot of transgender anything at the bar, too many bikers about.

Now I know why - all the wallsocket fuckers were hanging out with the priests... figures.