Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Are you as white as me

Started by Anonymous, April 09, 2014, 11:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I may not be able to post tonight because Friday is shopping day, late dinner and I promised Real Woman I would watch the movie Footloose tonight..

I will give my review of that movie tomorrow.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"That's where I learned square dancing Renee, and line dancing.  Fun stuff!

I'd rather chew glass.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Tell us what you thought of it.

Stop;

http://themellowjihadi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/facepalm4cr-1.jpg">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"That's where I learned square dancing Renee, and line dancing.  Fun stuff!

I'd rather chew glass.

I have seen blurbs of it on the internet. Fuck, it looks so silly.

RW

I don't get it Renee.  What's wrong with asking Fash to tell us what she thought of the movie Footloose?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I don't get it Renee.  What's wrong with asking Fash to tell us what she thought of the movie Footloose?

Sorry, I thought you were yanking her chain.

You really are extremely "white" aren't you?  :lol:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I don't get it Renee.  What's wrong with asking Fash to tell us what she thought of the movie Footloose?

Sorry, I thought you were yanking her chain.

You really are extremely "white" aren't you?  :lol:

I did too.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"As a sheet!

At least you don't deny it; I like that.

Anonymous

Would you be embarrassed to admit you like some traditional white things? Only things I can think of off hand are potato salad, mac and cheese and heavy metal music.

RW

People wear sunglasses to look at me because my whiteness is blinding.  There's just no denying it hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"People wear sunglasses to look at me because my whiteness is blinding.  There's just no denying it hahaha

Get ur ass onto a tanning bed. The sun reflects off you when people drives and blinds em.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Would you be embarrassed to admit you like some traditional white things? Only things I can think of off hand are potato salad, mac and cheese and heavy metal music.

No not at all. I love metal head banger shit (old Metallica, Black Sabbath, etc.) I'm very partial to older Rush and I mean the real old speed metal shit that they started out doing.  Hell I even like Tull in fact I think Ian Anderson is the cat's ass. I don't think you can get whiter than a Jethro Tull fan.  :lol:

I love "good" potato salad, chicken salad, cole slaw, etc. and can live on "good" Mac and Cheese if I have to. I also love "good" Mexican food which I'm starting to understand is a white thing as well.

Funny story; I used to work in an office with a lot of black women and one day one of them was looking at the size of my ass and said to me "girl, You may look white but looking at that butt I'd say that there has got to be some black in you".  :lol:

RW

I get comments like that about my lips Renee hehehe  "Damn girl!  You gots some HUGE lips!" hahaha

Tanning bed?!  Are you insane Shen?!  I'm this white on purpose!

Rush would be great if someone would gag Geddy Lee, but leave him his bass because he can play like no one's business. Tull is often played in our car on road trips :)

PS Shen - Colonel Sanders is a whitey hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero