Replies: 10386
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

A

Woman crushes soda cans with her butt cheeks

Started by Anonymous, April 13, 2014, 09:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
a video?

No way, the damn thing will end up going viral and I'll be bombarded with requests for live demonstrations every time I go out in public.   :lol:

renee...try this one...it will make you a star...i posted the short version....watch it all....your welcome..hahaha

I wish I could get those two minutes back.

:shock:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

No way, the damn thing will end up going viral and I'll be bombarded with requests for live demonstrations every time I go out in public.   :lol:

renee...try this one...it will make you a star...i posted the short version....watch it all....your welcome..hahaha

Fash.......there are some posts you just need to scroll on by........this one is worth an extra hour of bible study at least......maybe i will put on a "do not watch fash" from now on for those...... :ugeek:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"I didn't even have to watch the whole video. I knew where it was going as soon as I saw the ping-pong balls. :lol:

Have you ever seen the movie "Beer League"?

nope......should i ??????

Anonymous

Fash.......there are some posts you just need to scroll on by........this one is worth an extra hour of bible study at least......maybe i will put on a "do not watch fash" from now on for those...... :ugeek:

:lol:

Anonymous

Haha, the Fash filter.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"I didn't even have to watch the whole video. I knew where it was going as soon as I saw the ping-pong balls. :lol:

There is a similar scene in the movie that takes place at a bachelor party. Should you watch the movie? Well it depends how low brow you like your comedy. I found it funny because it takes place in NJ. and a lot of the characters remind me of my family.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

There is a similar scene in the movie that takes place at a bachelor party. Should you watch the movie? Well it depends how low brow you like your comedy. I found it funny because it takes place in NJ. and a lot of the characters remind me of my family.

I have NEVER seen one of those low budget college movies I could stomach. Bubble gum for the mind.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I have NEVER seen one of those low budget college movies I could stomach. Bubble gum for the mind.

It's actually pretty watchable. It has a lot of funny lines in it but you might not get it because it has a lot of raunchy stereotypical Italian American humor in it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

It's actually pretty watchable. It has a lot of funny lines in it but you might not get it because it has a lot of raunchy stereotypical Italian American humor in it.

No offense, I have heard that about a lot of those types of movies and I have ALWAYS been disappointed. Then again, if I was Italian-American, I may have a different take on it.

Obvious Li

No offense, I have heard that about a lot of those types of movies and I have ALWAYS been disappointed. Then again, if I was Italian-American, I may have a different take on it.

if you are really bored you must watch "Attack of the killer tomatoes".......yes indeed there is such a movie and yes i have watched it......it was voted the worst movie ever made....but  "The english patient" or any movie with meryl streep in it gets my vote..... :ugeek:

Anonymous

if you are really bored you must watch "Attack of the killer tomatoes".......yes indeed there is such a movie and yes i have watched it......it was voted the worst movie ever made....but  "The english patient" or any movie with meryl streep in it gets my vote..... :ugeek:

I have heard of the Attack of the Killer Tomatoes..

Perhaps sometime when I have nothing to do, I will watch it.

Renee

It's a cult classic but don't do it. Watching paint dry would be a more efficient use of your time.

It's one of those films that the only way it can be watched is if someone ties you to a freaking chair and forces your eyes open with clamps. :lol:

BTW, speaking of eye clamps, I highly recommend the movie "A Clockwork Orange". It's an older film and somewhat dated (1960s) but I think you will really like it.  :twisted:  :lol:

Anonymous

It's a cult classic but don't do it. Watching paint dry would be a more efficient use of your time.

It's one of those films that the only way it can be watched is if someone ties you to a freaking chair and forces your eyes open with clamps. :lol:

BTW, speaking of eye clamps, I highly recommend the movie "A Clockwork Orange". It's an older film and somewhat dated (1960s) but I think you will really like it.  :twisted:  :lol:

It's bad or good?

Renee

It's bad or good?

Oh it's a "good" movie. Just like "Killer Tomato's" it's considered a cult classic but only in a good way.  

Do a little research on the film and see if you think it's your cup of tea. :twisted:  :lol:

BTW, if you suddenly realize that I'm fucking with you; you could always watch "The Blind Side" with Sandra Bullock. That movie I can highly recommend for you and without being snarky in anyway. It's based on a true story and it's "family friendly" and very uplifting.

Anonymous