The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=492656 time=1674795243 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=492655 time=1674794169 user_id=3396

I like a thimble or two of swish occasionally.

Me too... but I like my thimbles large and made of glass.  :laugh:

I have been known to have a few thimbles like those too.

Frood

:laugh3:

Me too... go hard or fucking go home..

If you're already at home, go for a nudey run so that all your neighbours can see your junk... extra points for wolf howling so that all the neighbourhood dogs instantaneously erupt in song.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=492599 time=1674777988 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=492564 time=1674751562

The consumers the world over are having their spending privileges revoked, so that Trudeau and those who follow him can channel the wealth where their masters decree. You and I will have no choice but to exist on less and less.

Who was it who said "you will own nothing and you will be happy"? They're the people you have to beat. Because for as long as  you are wasting your time defeating their puppets (which is what Trudeau is), they still have two thirds of your parliament to replace him with.

That is true. But, the Seoul brother aint wrong. I read articles on this forum how Canadians carry more consumer debt than folks in other developed countries.

Oh I don't doubt it for a moment. I'm simply pointing out what ought to be obvious - namely that it will be leveraged as an excuse to take progressively more and more from the people. Inflation taxing the Loonie's worth, and you've already seen how readily the government will close off user access to their savings. Imagine waking up one day to find your illustrious leaders have taken a few noughts off everyone's bank balance, if not wiped it out entirely.

You can say it will never happen, but deep down you know it can and in all likelihood will. Truedeaup or no Truedeaup, whatever puppet is at the helm, the WEF can issue the edict and you and 33 million like you will wake up to find yourselves brokeass motherfuckers, fending off agents of your government come to repossess whatever hard assets they can take from you.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SL_Cf4uXOwU/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/SL_Cf4uXOwU/

This is why I advocate for diversifying your wealth. You and everyone else here. Keep a little in crypto, a little in physical metals, whatever works for you. It's also why I am an advocate for bartering - stop relying on the fiat currency because it can and will be used to bring you to your knees. In light of what these turds have openly admitted, it is not unreasonable for you to secure alternative means of paying your way, it is prudent to do so.

Quote from: Herman post_id=492632 time=1674787920 user_id=3396
Unelected international elitist assholes want to take away our choices, lower our living standards, ake away tour right to speak whatever and they are being aided by 'leaders' like Jim Crow Joe and Justine. How the hell do those duplicitous pricks live with themselves.

Very easily. Your welfare is of no consequence to them, you are a resource to be milked dry. Save yourself before they really come looking to bend you over a barrel of swish.

Same goes for the rest of you, this isn't a problem confined to Cananada.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=492661 time=1674797058
This is why I advocate for diversifying your wealth.

Thanks, but the only things I'll be investing now are things I need for my farm. I retired from working for others and I still have most of my investments from thirty years ago, Hell, now that I am fifty five I can roll my RRSP's over into a RIF.

Oerdin

The WEF has world wide plans but especially for the western world.  You will own nothing and be happy or else.  Look up 15 minute cities and how they openly say "for the planet" you should not be allowed to leave more than 15 minutes from your home by car.  At first they say travel further than 15 minutes away from your home will be limited to only 100 days per year but you know that number will be brought lower and lower.  They also push social credit scores based upon your compliance with their dictates and everything from your ability to get loans to if you can have a passport depends on it.

They are far left authoritarians who want to crush the free world all based upon the justification of "saving the planet".  The problem is nothing they propose does anything to "save the planet".  Lastly, never forget how they have declared we "need" to eliminate 7.5 billion people from the Earth.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=492670 time=1674799889 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=492661 time=1674797058
This is why I advocate for diversifying your wealth.

Thanks, but the only things I'll be investing now are things I need for my farm. I retired from working for others and I still have most of my investments from thirty years ago, Hell, now that I am fifty five I can roll my RRSP's over into a RIF.

And your government can prevail upon your institution to deprive you of all of them, just as they did the truckers and those who donated to them.

Your choice though. I sincerely hope for your sake you don't live to lament not taking heed when there was still time to do so.

Anonymous

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=492673 time=1674800679 user_id=3374
The WEF has world wide plans but especially for the western world.  You will own nothing and be happy or else.  Look up 15 minute cities and how they openly say "for the planet" you should not be allowed to leave more than 15 minutes from your home by car.  At first they say travel further than 15 minutes away from your home will be limited to only 100 days per year but you know that number will be brought lower and lower.  They also push social credit scores based upon your compliance with their dictates and everything from your ability to get loans to if you can have a passport depends on it.

They are far left authoritarians who want to crush the free world all based upon the justification of "saving the planet".  The problem is nothing they propose does anything to "save the planet".  Lastly, never forget how they have declared we "need" to eliminate 7.5 billion people from the Earth.

You have to wonder at the potential shitstorm when Schwab finally snuffs it. With no clear successor, the scrabble for supremacy of the WEF and its associated network should prove interesting.

DKG

Quote from: Guest post_id=492677 time=1674821112
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=492673 time=1674800679 user_id=3374

You have to wonder at the potential shitstorm when Schwab finally snuffs it. With no clear successor, the scrabble for supremacy of the WEF and its associated network should prove interesting.

The mission of the WEF- the destruction of the West and control of it's citizens will continue after Schwab's death.

Herman

The real differences between Biden and Trump document troves.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/hanson-real-differences-between-biden-and-trump-document-troves?_ga=2.132919694.1097697418.1674852720-541386131.1671492703&_gl=1*1ychshz*_ga*NTQxMzg2MTMxLjE2NzE0OTI3MDM.*_ga_H792QCFZPV*MTY3NDg1MjcyMi44LjAuMTY3NDg1MjcyMi42MC4wLjA">https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnis ... i42MC4wLjA">https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/hanson-real-differences-between-biden-and-trump-document-troves?_ga=2.132919694.1097697418.1674852720-541386131.1671492703&_gl=1*1ychshz*_ga*NTQxMzg2MTMxLjE2NzE0OTI3MDM.*_ga_H792QCFZPV*MTY3NDg1MjcyMi44LjAuMTY3NDg1MjcyMi42MC4wLjA.

First, a stranger would face a far greater challenge entering a post-presidential Mar-a-Lago than a pre-presidential Biden home, office, or garage — or who knows where?

Secret service agents and private security were stationed at Mar-a-Lago. Prior to the 2020 presidential election, they were not at citizen Biden's various troves for most of 2017-2020, much less prior to 2009.

Second, we seem to forget Biden's own team was investigating Biden for much of the developing controversy.

On the other hand, the Biden Administration's Justice Department and the FBI were not just investigating Trump as an outside party, but as a former president — and possible 2024 presidential candidate and opponent of Biden himself.

Remember, the narrative of the first Democratic impeachment of Trump was the allegation that Trump had used his powers of the presidency to investigate Biden and his family, a likely 2020 challenger to Trump's re-election bid.

Biden, as president, had weighed in, during his own Justice Department's ongoing investigations of Trump. Indeed, he proclaimed the former president to be guilty: "How could anyone be that irresponsible?" In contrast, he also dismissed the ongoing investigation of himself with "There is no there, there."

Fourth, Trump is certainly right that as president he had a far more substantial claim of declassification rights than did Biden who took the papers out either as a senator or vice-president.

Fifth, the FBI was not merely asymmetrical in melodramatically raiding the Trump home while allowing Biden lawyers to inspect various Biden stashes. The FBI also leaked the purported contents of the subjects of the Trump classified documents (falsely spreading the lie of "nuclear codes" and "nuclear secrets") in a way it has not with the Biden cache.

The FBI went so far as to scatter the documents on the floor for a fake news photo-op as if the papers were so messily arrayed when they arrived.

So far, the FBI has come lightly and belatedly to the Biden case without the SWAT team get-up, and only under pressure from the public and the Republican opposition.

Six, Biden did not "self-report." Biden's team did not call the relevant government authorities the minute they discovered the classified documents in Biden's office and home and garage.

In truth, Biden, or someone close to Biden, certainly knew that he or someone close to him had illegally removed classified documents when he left the vice presidency in 2017 — or years earlier as a senator.

For at least the last six years, Biden has felt no compunction to confess to authorities he illegally was in possession of classified documents.

Indeed, the only reason the current troves are coming to light was apparent White House paranoia that the media, the Biden Justice Department, and the special counsel were so fixated on the Trump documents that they likely feared someone might raise the logical question of whether a hypocritical Biden himself might be guilty of exactly the crime for which they were pursuing Trump.

Worse, Biden and his staff knew classified documents were in his possession before the midterms, but deliberately suppressed that information until after the elections were over.

Seventh, Trump's documents were stored only at only Mar-a-Lago and only for about 19 months. Biden's were stashed at various locations for nearly seven years, or perhaps over a decade. There were far more opportunities of time and space for those without security clearances to have access to the Biden documents than to the Trump files.

Eighth, the press has exhaustively speculated, usually wrongly, about how the documents reached Mar-a-Lago and what they contained. In contrast, no one knows or even asks why Biden took classified documents, what they concerned, or who if any in his family circle had access to them.

Ninth, Trump's documents did not expose other liabilities of the constantly investigated Trump. The Biden files so far have directed attention to the mysterious tens of millions of dollars in Communist Chinese money that poured into Biden's think tank at the University of Pennsylvania, the proximity of members of the quid pro quo Biden consortium to these classified papers and the files' relevance, if any, to the Biden family's overseas businesses.

Did Hunter Biden ever consult or view classified documents while living in a home with them? Will there be fingerprint or DNA tests on the documents? If Hunter consulted any of these classified documents, then the Biden presidency is finished.

Tenth, Trump possessed contested documents as a private citizen. Biden's files under contention involve the current behaviour of the president of the United States. Biden ran for office, was elected and serves as president with the full knowledge that during all this time he unlawfully possessed classified documents.

Third, no one in a position of government authority had passed judgment on Biden's alleged security violations.

That was not the case of the still alleged violations of Trump.

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=492680 time=1674830015 user_id=3390
Quote from: Guest post_id=492677 time=1674821112

The mission of the WEF- the destruction of the West and control of it's citizens will continue after Schwab's death.

Probably, though we can hope the backstabbing that will ensue after the kraut's death will slow them up a bit.

DKG

Quote from: Guest post_id=492796 time=1674892900
Quote from: DKG post_id=492680 time=1674830015 user_id=3390

Probably, though we can hope the backstabbing that will ensue after the kraut's death will slow them up a bit.

Fingers crossed.

Herman

Here are the cost's of Justine's suicidal Just Transition rejigging of the country.

Job Losses

• "Agriculture (about 292,000 workers; 1.5% of Canada's employment),

• "Energy (about 202,000 workers; 1% of Canada's employment),

• "Manufacturing (about 193,000 workers; 1% of Canada's employment),

• "Building (about 1.4 million workers; 7% of Canada's employment) and

• "Transportation sectors (about 642,000 workers; 3% of Canada's employment)."

The salaries associated with the 2.7 million jobs where the "larger-scale transformations will take place" is $219 billion per year, according to Statistics Canada's average income data for these sectors. The cost to taxpayers would be crushing if even a fraction of those jobs face "disruptions" or have to be replaced with government subsidies and programs.

Farmers might have trouble trusting the government after it floated putting limits on fertilizer. Energy workers might have trouble trusting a government that roadblocks pipelines. And why should taxpayers trust a government that has added about $560 billion to the national debt, and missed its own pre-pandemic balanced budget promise by $20 billion?

The onus is on the government to be transparent, not on taxpayers to trust the government. The last thing Canadians need is another costly government scheme that threatens jobs.

DKG

Biden's administration released over 1,300 criminal illegal aliens in a single month, according to recently disclosed statistics.

Immigration officials released 521 convicted criminal aliens and 795 with pending criminal charges in December 2022, per data released by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

The number of convicted criminal aliens and those with pending charges released was up from 58 percent from the month prior and 48 percent from October 2022.

Convicted criminals are defined as people who violate immigration law and have a criminal conviction at the time they're taken into custody by ICE. The exact convictions are not detailed.

Thiel

Quote from: Herman post_id=492922 time=1674936093 user_id=3396
Here are the cost's of Justine's suicidal Just Transition rejigging of the country.

Job Losses

• "Agriculture (about 292,000 workers; 1.5% of Canada's employment),

• "Energy (about 202,000 workers; 1% of Canada's employment),

• "Manufacturing (about 193,000 workers; 1% of Canada's employment),

• "Building (about 1.4 million workers; 7% of Canada's employment) and

• "Transportation sectors (about 642,000 workers; 3% of Canada's employment)."

The salaries associated with the 2.7 million jobs where the "larger-scale transformations will take place" is $219 billion per year, according to Statistics Canada's average income data for these sectors. The cost to taxpayers would be crushing if even a fraction of those jobs face "disruptions" or have to be replaced with government subsidies and programs.

Farmers might have trouble trusting the government after it floated putting limits on fertilizer. Energy workers might have trouble trusting a government that roadblocks pipelines. And why should taxpayers trust a government that has added about $560 billion to the national debt, and missed its own pre-pandemic balanced budget promise by $20 billion?

The onus is on the government to be transparent, not on taxpayers to trust the government. The last thing Canadians need is another costly government scheme that threatens jobs.

Where did you get this? The details of the Just Transition plan haven't officially been released yet.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Ron DeSantis is reportedly preparing for a 2024 presidential run. At the same time, former President Donald Trump is taking shots at "disloyal" DeSantis for considering a potential run for the White House in 2024.

The Washington Post reported on Saturday, "Advisers to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis are actively preparing for a possible presidential run, according to two Republicans with knowledge of the conversations who described meetings and preliminary staffing moves — the latest indication that DeSantis is laying a foundation for a national campaign."