The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Gun didnt save this Guy

Started by JOE, December 31, 2022, 03:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

TheProwler

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=490086 time=1672822985 user_id=61
Probability is a study we all took in elementary school math, obviously I'm referring to 'risk taking', this is something you need to pay attention to.

Oh thanks.

I always wondered what those actuarial science courses were for in my university mathematics program.

Haha!

Zetsu

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=490087 time=1672823444 user_id=3379
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=490086 time=1672822985 user_id=61
Probability is a study we all took in elementary school math, obviously I'm referring to 'risk taking', this is something you need to pay attention to.

Oh thanks.

I always wondered what those actuarial science courses were for in my university mathematics program.

Haha!

I find this very hard to believe as you can barely talk without sounding like you have a taser up your ass...
Permanently off his rocker

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=490085 time=1672822520 user_id=61
Quote from: TheProwler post_id=490084 time=1672822381 user_id=3379

Hahahaha!!!

Yeah, it was.

It is right up there on Page 2, you stooge.

https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?p=489983#p489983">https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?p=489983#p489983

Poofer?

Ahh fk, lol. You won

:MG_216:

I think you both won in your own little ways but the topic still remains divisive between cop idolisers and people like me... "cop despisers".

I've had exposure to cops from many a nation and the one thing that stands out is that they nearly all have penis envy/shame.... and the ones who didn't, got out asap and will tell you the same thing.

When you understand the difference between a "peace keeper" as opposed to a "law enforcement officer" (LEO), it will all come together and make sense.

I never invite LEO's into family or friends functions. I have a brother who still is and I've told him if he wants to visit me from half way around the world, he can. But he won't be entering my property or staying anywhere on the land. We can go places together or even on long trips, but separate rooms.

Because I know what that motherfucker's psyche is capable of. He would ring up a local police unit at the first chance should any of us do the smallest thing he didn't agree with, even in a foreign country. He literally looks for reasons to get one over family.

He got one over my mum when she sold the family farm to him under the proviso he wouldn't resell for a profit.

Cop people are depraved and mentally ill people. They are small dicked predators.

I love peacefully and righteously opposing them in their faces while cameras are rolling. The thin veneer of respectability evaporates.  ac_dance
Blahhhhhh...

TheProwler

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=490088 time=1672823667 user_id=61
I find this very hard to believe as you can barely talk without sounding like you have a taser up your ass...

Not into retard homo cyber butt sex, Zetsu.

Hopefully you can find someone else to help you with that.

Try Senile Joe.  Lately he has been showing an interest in exploring anal cavities.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=490089 time=1672823891 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=490085 time=1672822520 user_id=61

Ahh fk, lol. You won

I think you both won in your own little ways but the topic still remains divisive between cop idolisers and people like me... "cop despisers".

I've had exposure to cops from many a nation and the one thing that stands out is that they nearly all have penis envy/shame.... and the ones who didn't, got out asap and will tell you the same thing.

When you understand the difference between a "peace keeper" as opposed to a "law enforcement officer" (LEO), it will all come together and make sense.

I never invite LEO's into family or friends functions. I have a brother who still is and I've told him if he wants to visit me from half way around the world, he can. But he won't be entering my property or staying anywhere on the land. We can go places together or even on long trips, but separate rooms.

Because I know what that motherfucker's psyche is capable of. He would ring up a local police unit at the first chance should any of us do the smallest thing he didn't agree with, even in a foreign country. He literally looks for reasons to get one over family.

He got one over my mum when she sold the family farm to him under the proviso he wouldn't resell for a profit.

Cop people are depraved and mentally ill people. They are small dicked predators.

I love peacefully and righteously opposing them in their faces while cameras are rolling. The thin veneer of respectability evaporates.  ac_dance

Lol are you sure you aren't cursed like me?  I've still yet to meet a bad cop, just bad immigrants.

TheProwler

I think you both won in your own little ways

For fuck sake, do not encourage that retard.

He did not make any point past "Police should never assume risk." which is fuckin' dumb.

It is right there in the Job Description.

Zetsu

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=490090 time=1672824092 user_id=3379
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=490088 time=1672823667 user_id=61

Not into retard homo cyber butt sex, Zetsu.

Hopefully you can find someone else to help you with that.

Try Senile Joe.  Lately he has been showing an interest in exploring anal cavities.

Me neither.

Zetsu

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=490092 time=1672824292 user_id=3379
I think you both won in your own little ways

For fuck sake, do not encourage that retard.

He did not make any point past "Police should never assume risk." which is fuckin' dumb.

It is right there in the Job Description.

I said minimize, sorry if that is too hard for your little brain to comprehend.

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=490091 time=1672824167 user_id=61

Lol are you sure you aren't cursed like me?  I've still yet to meet a bad cop, just bad immigrants.

I met a good cop after behaving like a bad cop in 98... once he realized who my father in law was and after tailing me for 20 kilometres for a bust. He was like sorry sorry sorry... my bad.

I had a housemate who was growing pot plants in the backyard and his ex's son threatened to call the drug squad on him, so detectives (the housemate's friends) announced the the time of the raid and I was compelled to drive around the block with shit in my back-seat until the agreed upon time to return.

Payment? Two slabs of beer delivered to the C**y*ee* P-department.

I've been accosted on my own front porch and told to stop filming my driveway otherwise they would take my phone from my hands.... then subsequently charged at like a bull within inches of my face and I didn't fucking flinch once... I just reminded them what the "cloud" is and they were "so fucked".

Still have that footage... but they stopped prowling around my property since.. go figure. Lulz

Cops are scum.

Just last week I was two hours across the border from my home state and I witnessed a cop car immediately hit the breaks even though there was a procession of cars either way. He hit his lights and was speeding up fast but I don't give these tossers any extra go juice. I was the only out of state plates either way and I was set to cruise control. So I pulled over immediately before he could shark my rear vision.

You know what he said?

Just a random breath and drug test. 15 or so cars but he picked the one out of state plate to change direction for?

But I heard his cruiser computer dial up looking for outstanding warrants... that was what he was after.

He was a liar. He was a cop. NSW cops are notorious for jailing out of staters until they pay the fines.

Then he wished me on my way...

I wanted to to say "sorry about your penis, bro"... but one must pick their battles. Lol
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE post_id=489962 time=1672749739 user_id=97
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=489942 time=1672730065 user_id=3351

Thats just sickening. Sadly, some cops here are starting to act like that. Then again, the courts have re-affirmed our 2nd Amendment rights so the flip side is cops are prone to getting mowed down here.

If that was you, you woulda been shot dead outside yer home jes' like that guy in Texas, Lokmeer.

Only faster, eh?

The young guy was a second faster than you tho.

And if the Authorities really want yer guns, I suspect yer 2nd ammendment rights will mean doodly squat. They'll just take em away from ya long with the shirt on yer back.

Kinda like that scene in T2, eh Lokmeer?

">

Its doubtful I'd have been in the same place at the same time.

At any rate, I have guns, you dont.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=490095 time=1672825754 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=490091 time=1672824167 user_id=61

I met a good cop after behaving like a bad cop in 98... once he realized who my father in law was and after tailing me for 20 kilometres for a bust. He was like sorry sorry sorry... my bad.

I had a housemate who was growing pot plants in the backyard and his ex's son threatened to call the drug squad on him, so detectives (the housemate's friends) announced the the time of the raid and I was compelled to drive around the block with shit in my back-seat until the agreed upon time to return.

I've been accosted on my own front porch and told to stop filming my driveway otherwise they would take my phone from my hands.... then subsequently charged at like a bull within inches of my face and I didn't fucking flinch once... I just reminded them what the "cloud" is and they were "so fucked".

Still have that footage... but they stopped prowling around my property since.. go figure. Lulz

Cops are scum.

Just last week I was two hours across the border from my home state and I witnessed a cop car immediately hit the breaks even though there was a procession of cars either way. He hit his lights and was speeding up fast but I don't give these tossers any extra go juice. I was the only out of state plates either way and I was set to cruise control. So I pulled over immediately before he could shark my rear vision.

You know what he said?

Just a random breath and drug test. 15 or so cars but he picked the one out of state plate to change direction for?

But I heard his cruiser computer dial up looking for outstanding warrants... that was what he was after.

He was a liar. He was a cop. NSW cops are notorious for jailing out of staters until they pay the fines.

I wanted to to say "sorry about your penis, bro"... but one must pick their battles. Lol

Man, you have some pretty bad luck when it comes to interacting with the police... guess I'm more fortunate, duno is it b/c the neighborhood I live or I happen to be HK Chinese and get better cops in the area.  

A couple I've met at the police department have a strict and serious impression, which doesn't bother me one bit, there's just doing their job and how a stereotypical police should be.

The squad I've met after getting into a street fight with 3 punks were very nice and sympathetic, the one that was interacting with the witnesses was very proud that I didn't flee from the fight.

The the women police offier that told me to pull over for a random check notice I didn't look too happy, once she saw my face she kindly said I'm free to go and gave me a very warm smile.

The other police officer that gave me a ticket for not stopping at a stop sign look like some German SS soldier, really cool guy and was only concerned about my safety.

Before I was told to go to a maximum security pyschiatric ward for a analysis, the team leader was a man of principles, the women cop was very motherly and kind, the white cop was very nice and try to keep me cool down and was extremely considerate of what he was saying.

That's pretty much my story in a nutshell with the police.

Blazor

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=490120 time=1672856185 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=490095 time=1672825754 user_id=1676

Cops are scum.

You know what he said?

Man, you have some pretty bad luck when it comes to interacting with the police... guess I'm more fortunate, duno is it b/c the neighborhood I live or I happen to be HK Chinese and get better cops in the area.  

A couple I've met at the police department have a strict and serious impression, which doesn't bother me one bit, there's just doing their job and how a stereotypical police should be.

The squad I've met after getting into a street fight with 3 punks were very nice and sympathetic, the one that was interacting with the witnesses was very proud that I didn't flee from the fight.

The the women police offier that told me to pull over for a random check notice I didn't look too happy, once she saw my face she kindly said I'm free to go and gave me a very warm smile.

The other police officer that gave me a ticket for not stopping at a stop sign look like some German SS soldier, really cool guy and was only concerned about my safety.

Before I was told to go to a maximum security pyschiatric ward for a analysis, the team leader was a man of principles, the women cop was very motherly and kind, the white cop was very nice and try to keep me cool down and was extremely considerate of what he was saying.

You're Canadian, you're lucky a horse didnt try running over you  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Imagine the horrors this Lady would of done, had them brave horsies not taken action.

Every person there should of made these fuckers pay for what they did.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcareklub.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2022%2F02%2FWoman-Trampled-by-Horse-in-Ottawa.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=20b612c9582d0f1dfd1752826f82606894a5795be8072bfdce9cca2809bfd7bf&ipo=images">

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.tnc.news%2Fmedia%2F2022%2F02%2Fwebsitee-horse.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=57fa3b35eebe6198c96280fcdb81ddcb015c881e3bb8f35e1b5827837cf0aa26&ipo=images">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

How much time elapsed between him telling the guy to drop his weapon, and when the first shot was fired. That is my main issue with the whole thing.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Zetsu

Quote from: Blazor post_id=490123 time=1672857084 user_id=2221
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=490120 time=1672856185 user_id=61

You're Canadian, you're lucky a horse didnt try running over you  :laugh:

That's true, never underestimate those animal police officers, I've been told a lot of suspect aren't afraid of the police, but once they see the sight of the K9, they're quick to surrender, lol.