The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Miss Universe is a fucking MAN

Started by Erica Mena, January 15, 2023, 02:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Anyways Herman, here's the help ya need:

https://kindersleysocial.ca/2020/02/21/alcoholics-anonymous/">https://kindersleysocial.ca/2020/02/21/ ... anonymous/">https://kindersleysocial.ca/2020/02/21/alcoholics-anonymous/

So attend the next AA meeting and git the help ya need.

Kindersley AA is calling.

https://kindersleysocial.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Kindersley_Social_Logo.png">

Do it at least before ya kick the bucket in the near future.

Herman

Quote from: JOE post_id=492020 time=1674261001 user_id=97
Quote from: Herman post_id=492013 time=1674260483 user_id=3396

Joe, ya know old Herman. I am a caring fella. It is in my nature to help the less fortunate.

You are very old and a virgin. You are likely to die without ever getting laid if you don't do something to change that now. You don't want that to happen do you. You do want to know what it's like to be a man  once briefly before you die don't you.

But your paid for your whores.

If that's your only hope of ever losing your cherry why are you not setting some money aside from your monthly Old Age Security cheques for a fine Squaw ho. You know old Herman is looking out for ya. I do not want to see you die without knowing what it's like to be man at least once.

Herman

That's a great idea Joe. Attend a few AA meetings. There are lots of old drunken hags who might be willing to deflower you. Provided you give tem some barrel wash.

JOE

Quote from: Herman post_id=492023 time=1674261583 user_id=3396
That's a great idea Joe. Attend a few AA meetings. There are lots of old drunken hags who might be willing to deflower you. Provided you give tem some barrel wash.

Haven't you attended AA in your area yet?

I'd have thought someone drinking to excess such as yourself would have.

Remember Herm, acceptance is the first step in the road to recovery

So reserve yer spot with AA now!

Herman

Quote from: JOE post_id=492024 time=1674261832 user_id=97

Haven't you attended AA in your area yet?

The real question is have you? There are probably lots of old drunken hags around those AA meetings who aint too picky. Buy them a jug or two.

We have to get you laid at least once before you die for your own good. Remember your pal Herman is here to help.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=492009 time=1674260089 user_id=3396
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492007 time=1674259720 user_id=61

Herman never hides, the problem Joe is you create enemies every where you go.

Old virgins shore an angry lot.

Amen brother  ac_drinks , Joe very reminds me of the troll living under a bridge (not sure how the story ends), all I know is that Joe is destined to be a loser, has no friends, a heart full of shit, and is hated everywhere he goes.  ac_umm
Permanently off his rocker

Herman

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492026 time=1674262431 user_id=61
Quote from: Herman post_id=492009 time=1674260089 user_id=3396

Old virgins shore an angry lot.

Amen brother  ac_drinks , Joe very reminds me of the troll living under a bridge (not sure how the story ends), all I know is that Joe is destined to be a loser, has no friends, a heart full of shit, and is hated everywhere he goes.  ac_umm

Don't be too hard on old Joe. I believe he would like to lose his cherry before he dies. But, he is so dang scared of pussy. We should try to help him overcome that fear.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=492027 time=1674263274 user_id=3396
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492026 time=1674262431 user_id=61

Don't be too hard on old Joe. I believe he would like to lose his cherry before he dies. But, he is so dang scared of pussy. We should try to help him overcome that fear.

Fair enough brother  ac_cool , I'd say we go the easy route by throwing him into a LGBT bar.  :laugh:

JOE

Evidently, you slept with those 'hags' hey Herman?

Herman the Hag Whorechaser

Sounds like a winner

JOE

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491988 time=1674254338 user_id=61Well, I'm not bald nor have high hair line, but I have do have a bit of hair thinning due to the medication I've been taking for for years, and have been wearing baseball caps since the age of 6 from having bad hair days every time I wake up.  :howdy:

In regards to health, I'm not in my prime anymore, not trying to brag but I used to swim 15km and run no less than 30km each week.  I'll be turning 38 this year, haven't properly exercise for decades, but at least I can still see my six packs.

How come so many of you at the Blue Cashew need so much medication & drugs?

In my time, hardly anyone did.

I guess we were a hardier stock.

Every successive generation seems ta git weaker, eh Zetsu.

Zetsu

Quote from: JOE post_id=492030 time=1674264538 user_id=97
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491988 time=1674254338 user_id=61Well, I'm not bald nor have high hair line, but I have do have a bit of hair thinning due to the medication I've been taking for for years, and have been wearing baseball caps since the age of 6 from having bad hair days every time I wake up.  :howdy:

In regards to health, I'm not in my prime anymore, not trying to brag but I used to swim 15km and run no less than 30km each week.  I'll be turning 38 this year, haven't properly exercise for decades, but at least I can still see my six packs.

It's only b/c you had no choice Joe, not that you were ever strong or anything.  In fact I'm only 5'5", weigh only 105 lb in high school, have gotten into over a dozen 1 on 1 fights, and only lost to a well known martial artist that performed at every year's talent show.

TheProwler

Wow.

There are pages and pages of people picking on Senile Joe.

JOE

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492031 time=1674265302 user_id=61
Quote from: JOE post_id=492030 time=1674264538 user_id=97

It's only b/c you had no choice Joe, not that you were ever strong or anything.  In fact I'm only 5'5", weigh only 105 lb in high school, have gotten into over a dozen 1 on 1 fights, and only lost to a well known martial artist that performed at every year's talent show.

Your generations is full of weaklings, Zetsu.

Sorry, nothing personal didn't mean that in a malicious, but compared to ours, we seemed to be a lot tougher and hardier.

And we had to fight a lot more in school stand up to the bullies ourselves.

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=492032 time=1674265884 user_id=3379
Wow.

Did you clean up after your rescue dog today, Prowler?

Thiel

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=492032 time=1674265884 user_id=3379
Wow.

Shame on you meanies picking on such a beautiful man.
gay, conservative and proud