Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Miss Universe is a fucking MAN

Started by Erica Mena, January 15, 2023, 02:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE post_id=492034 time=1674266108 user_id=97
Quote from: TheProwler post_id=492032 time=1674265884 user_id=3379
Wow.

There are pages and pages of people picking on Senile Joe.

Did you clean up after your rescue dog today, Prowler?

Nope.

He took a dump beside a path where nobody will walk so I just left it.  Some people get upset if they see this, but common sense will tell you that it is better to just let the poop decompose and go right back into the ground rather than send it to a landfill.

Speaking of dumps, you have been getting shit on quite a bit lately, Senile Joe.

Now imagine if people knew how creepy you [size=150]really [/size][size=200]are....[/size]

Better keep those details to yourself, Creepy Joe.

Zetsu

Quote from: JOE post_id=492033 time=1674265969 user_id=97
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492031 time=1674265302 user_id=61

It's only b/c you had no choice Joe, not that you were ever strong or anything.  In fact I'm only 5'5", weigh only 105 lb in high school, have gotten into over a dozen 1 on 1 fights, and only lost to a well known martial artist that performed at every year's talent show.

Your generations is full of weaklings, Zetsu.

Sorry, nothing personal didn't mean that in a malicious, but compared to ours, we seemed to be a lot tougher and hardier.

And we had to fight a lot more in school stand up to the bullies ourselves.

Well, generalization has nothing to do with us.  All I know is you cower from your bullies while I eat mines for breakfast, just saying.
Permanently off his rocker

Erica Mena

Wow.

That's why I'm just sitting back and watching.
<t></t>

Thiel

Quote from: Herman post_id=492027 time=1674263274 user_id=3396
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492026 time=1674262431 user_id=61

Amen brother  ac_drinks , Joe very reminds me of the troll living under a bridge (not sure how the story ends), all I know is that Joe is destined to be a loser, has no friends, a heart full of shit, and is hated everywhere he goes.  ac_umm

Don't be too hard on old Joe. I believe he would like to lose his cherry before he dies. But, he is so dang scared of pussy. We should try to help him overcome that fear.

Joe isn't scared of girls. He is not stimulated by them.
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

Quote from: JOE post_id=492029 time=1674264376 user_id=97
Quote from: Herman post_id=492023 time=1674261583 user_id=3396
That's a great idea Joe. Attend a few AA meetings. There are lots of old drunken hags who might be willing to deflower you. Provided you give tem some barrel wash.

Evidently, you slept with those 'hags' hey Herman?

Herman the Hag Whorechaser

Sounds like a winner

Herman's heart might be in the right place, but he should accept you for you are. You have never and will never sleep with bad old girls, You like men and I am single.
gay, conservative and proud

Zetsu

Permanently off his rocker

TheProwler

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=492038 time=1674267368 user_id=2845
Wow.

That's why I'm just sitting back and watching.

He thinks you love him because you do not join in on the beat down.

TheProwler

Quote from: Thiel post_id=492039 time=1674267495 user_id=1688
Joe isn't scared of girls. He is not stimulated by them.

That does make some sense.

He is always talking about his "friends" and their problems with women.

They probably complain about their wives while Joe sucks them off.

Anonymous

Joe was the clear loser in this match. Herman never batted an eye. He stuck to the task at hand which was trolling. Honourable mention goes to TheProwler, Zetsu, and Frood. Good show boys.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Guest post_id=492047 time=1674272769
Joe was the clear loser in this match. Herman never batted an eye. He stuck to the task at hand which was trolling. Honourable mention goes to TheProwler, Zetsu, and Frood. Good show boys.

There was no loser. Joe was being dog piled and did not back down
<t></t>

JOE

I dont think so.

They are angry men who dont like to be reminded about their character flaws, shortcomings & personal failings in life. Im glad Im not trapped in their sorry lives. They cant escape from their shithole towns, addictions, poor health or mental &  terminal illnesses.

Herman will be dead in 5 years or so. The poor drunken slob. He wont even make it to retirement age. Cirrhosis of the liver is a terrible way to die. He'll be dead & I will still be healthy and enjoying life.

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=492048 time=1674275868 user_id=2845

Joe is a shitposter. He never stops shitposting whether being dogpiled or not.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: JOE post_id=492049 time=1674277378 user_id=97

I dont think so.

They are angry men who dont like to be reminded about their character flaws, shortcomings & personal failings in life. Im glad Im not trapped in their sorry lives. They cant escape from their shithole towns, addictions, poor health or mental &  terminal illnesses.

Herman will be dead in 5 years or so. The poor drunken slob. He wont even make it to retirement age. Cirrhosis of the liver is a terrible way to die. He'll be dead & I will still be healthy and enjoying life.

You lost this the second you talked about dancing on Herman's grave. His relentless teasing because you are a virgin obviously hit a raw nerve with you. Try to show some class and be gracious in your defeat.

Anonymous

Quote from: Frood post_id=492050 time=1674278147 user_id=1676

Joe is a shitposter. He never stops shitposting whether being dogpiled or not.

His performance in this thread was pitiful. He looked like an angry ten year old brat instead of the proud septugenarian virgin he is.

TheProwler

I think Senile Joe backs down pretty regularly.

I catch the dumb fucker in lie after lie and he acts like it did not happen.  Being afraid to back up what you say is backing down in my book.

He also guards any details about his life.  I am not talking about anything that could cause him to be doxxed or anything.

What he does tell, he keeps his story as simple as possible:  Old skinny guy with hair who once drove a limo.  I mean, a limo driver!!!  Talk about picking a job that has no special skill set.  He does that so nobody will ask him anything technical about his imaginary job, leading to him being caught in yet another lie.

He is ashamed of his empty life.  His only accomplishment has been to continue breathing.