The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Cheng Zi - What Does This Troll Want?

Started by Anonymous, July 23, 2014, 12:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

What Does Our Newest Troll Cheng Zi Really Want?

Attention
3 (60%)
Stir the pot.
2 (40%)
An end to world hunger
0 (0%)
A hug
0 (0%)
A puppy
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 23, 2014, 12:55:30 PM

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I thought a troll should be good for a laugh, but that guy yesterday wasn't funny at all.

That's because laughs are not what Joe craves. His craving can only be satisfied with negative attention. I know it seems bizarre, but it's true.

Joe is one of those weirdoes that enjoy getting the usual players all riled up. He gets pleasure from others getting agitated over his idiotic statements and questions. It's almost like he wants to be called a jackass because it excites him.

He wouldn't be so bad if not for the rather creepy vibe he gives off.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I thought a troll should be good for a laugh, but that guy yesterday wasn't funny at all.

That's because laughs are not what Joe craves. His craving can only be satisfied with negative attention. I know it seems bizarre, but it's true.

Joe is one of those weirdoes that enjoy getting the usual players all riled up. He gets pleasure from others getting agitated over his idiotic statements and questions. It's almost like he wants to be called a jackass because it excites him.

He does seem really, really creepy.

BTW, he's in his mid-50's ya know.

Renee

Yes he is. He probably gets wood when RW calls him and idiot.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Yes he is. He probably get wood when RW calls him and idiot.  :lol:

What a fucking waste of a life? A man about 55 years old gets his jollies by pissing off people he will never meet.

Srsly, Joe and SMP are prolly going through withdrawal with VF being down.

Anonymous

Yes he is. He probably gets wood when RW calls him an idiot.  :lol:

JOE's ban is over, but he did not come back..

It must be true then that he was just here temporarily to create a fuss?

Thing is though, with the exception of Gary Oak nobody paid much attention to him.

:|

Gary Oak

Are you kidding me ? I never hardly noticed him

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Are you kidding me ? I never hardly noticed him

It's unanimous then.....Joe's trolling efforts failed miserably. :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Are you kidding me ? I never hardly noticed him

Joe got the same reaction on Frosty's forum. I can't remember if he was banned or just got bored nobody noticed his attention-whoring.

cc

Frosty - thanks for the reminder ... went back there a ways back regularly and have been remiss of late ..... love that guy .... I remember when he first came to "original" WILD unregistered  DV  ... he seemed a bit reticent initially but we took to each other and fought the wars together .... soon he was a tiger all of his own

I shall get back there on a more regular basis
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Frosty - thanks for the reminder ... went back there a ways back regularly and have been remiss of late ..... love that guy .... I remember when he first came to "original" WILD unregistered  DV  ... he seemed a bit reticent initially but we took to each other and fought the wars together .... soon he was a tiger all of his own

I like Blue Frost very much..

I hope he comes back more often.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Frosty - thanks for the reminder ... went back there a ways back regularly and have been remiss of late ..... love that guy .... I remember when he first came to "original" WILD unregistered  DV  ... he seemed a bit reticent initially but we took to each other and fought the wars together .... soon he was a tiger all of his own

Frosty is a helluva guy!!