The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Sorry Folks

Started by RW, August 08, 2014, 09:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Sorry but I'm going to have to second RW and take my leave as well. I just finished reading thru the latest exchange between RW and evs and I'm sick to my stomach.

Evs is a real nasty piece of work. Her recent attempt to justify the use of PI against Leo by one of her sick pets was atrocious and this last go round with RW was nothing short of an expression of absolute vicious ignorance. For me it was simply too much to swallow.

I may pop in here from time to time but for the most part I find myself needing a very extended break.

I too cannot stand VF. The cunt-in-chief Vesna is the reason for that. One of the most vicious critters I have ever seen on the internet.

I am sorry to see you go here though Renee. As Reel said, your brilliant wit is always worth reading.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"Sorry but I'm going to have to second RW and take my leave as well. I just finished reading thru the latest exchange between RW and evs and I'm sick to my stomach.

Evs is a real nasty piece of work. Her recent attempt to justify the use of PI against Leo by one of her sick pets was atrocious and this last go round with RW was nothing short of an expression of absolute vicious ignorance. For me it was simply too much to swallow.

I may pop in here from time to time but for the most part I find myself needing a very extended break.

sorry to hear that Renee....you will be missed.....take care of you and yours......xoxoxo

Annie

I USED to respect ves as well, but def not as of late. I like to give people benefit of the doubt and but some of the stuff she says is so very mean and uncalled for. She and I have even had a little bit of a bout. She is indeed not what I thought :-( I will try to remain nice though.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Wulf

I can understand where you are coming from. Sometimes we need to step back and clear our heads of the nonsense and noise the idiots throw at us. If you are like me it prevents you from throttling some moron who desperately needs it. ;)  

But on the other hand, you probably shouldn't let that blow pig evs get to you. Your voice is one of the few normal, intelligent, rational and funny voices left in that rat hole. To see it disappear will be disappointing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I USED to respect ves as well, but def not as of late. I like to give people benefit of the doubt and but some of the stuff she says is so very mean and uncalled for. She and I have even had a little bit of a bout. She is indeed not what I thought :-( I will try to remain nice though.

I too make an effort of trying to give people the benefit of the doubt. However, that evs' insults are boring, repetitive and not worth reading. Hence, I don't go there to read who she is lashing out at that day.

Anonymous

You will be missed Renee.

Anonymous

I am terribly sorry you are leaving us Renee..

If you change your mind and I hope you do, a warm welcome back will be waiting for you.

:)

Anonymous

^Yes, thank you Vesna. We really fucking appreciate you chasing away good posters. :roll:  :x

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Yes, thank you Vesna. We really fucking appreciate you chasing away good posters. :roll:  :x

Blaming someone who does not post here will not bring Renee back Shen Li.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^Yes, thank you Vesna. We really fucking appreciate you chasing away good posters. :roll:  :x

I didn't say it would. I am pointing out I understand where Renee is coming from. ACC is part of the memebee family and when you think mmb you think of old Vesna.

keeper

She sure as hell does post here.

and quit ya slobbering you still have me  :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

She sure as hell does post here.

and quit ya slobbering you still have me  :D

What more could we possibly ask for. ;)

Gary Oak

Real Welching woman still post on Vancouver Forum all day long.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Real Welching woman still post on Vancouver Forum all day long.

she is among her people there....no worries about debating anyone intelligent on VF...so she wins all her arguments....here she was hopelessly outgunned and outsmarted.......cheers

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Real Welching woman still post on Vancouver Forum all day long.

she is among her people there....no worries about debating anyone intelligent on VF...so she wins all her arguments....here she was hopelessly outgunned and outsmarted.......cheers
With the loss of Renee and Real With the loss of Renee and Real Woman I am questioning if there is any point in keeping Asian Canadian Corner going?

What do you think?