Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Robin Williams has passed away at age 63

Started by Anonymous, August 11, 2014, 07:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Back to Wulfie's point about the "Hollywood States of America. The overwhelming majority of those braindead, narcissistic Hollywood celebutards are Democrats. They are particularly happy they have a wannabe one of their own in the White House.    They are big contributors and fundraisers for Obongo. His remarks about Williams' death are a thank you to the overpaid Hollywood retards.

The Hollyweird doodle bugs who think they are politically relevant have always been in the Democrats camp. Even when Clinton was president the DC/Hollywood connection was especially strong and as a consequence, the Clintons were roundly criticized for it. Conservative Hollywood types generally don't open their mouth politically because if they do they know their chances for work will dry up. Vocal conservative actors like John Voight, Clint Eastwood or the late Charlton Heston have been few and far between. Younger less established personalities in Hollywood do not dare speak with a more conservative voice because of fear for their livelihood. Unfortunately Hollywood is almost entirely run, owned and populated by far left nut-balls. It comes from not receiving a proper or reality based "edumacation" (liberal arts) and living insular lives that are focused on what can only be referred to as "the make-believe".

President Barry Odumbass fits right in with their idiotic uber-liberal ilk because he himself lives in a world of make believe. His entire political agenda is derived from a fantasy based outlook on the world in general. This is why after 5 years of his "reign", the US has yet to recover from its economic mess and its foreign policy and standing in the world has sunk further than G. W. Bush could have ever imagined.

Totally spot fucking on Wulfie. I didn't know about the conservative actors scared to speak their minds for fear of being unemployed though. Still, I think conservative American actors are few and far between. As you said, they live in a "make believe" world living insular, self-indulgent lives. They are not particularly bright or educated, but due to their narcissism they are too blind to see that.

BTW, it is very likely Canada's next Prime Minister will be a celebutard wannabe. Justin Trudeau was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, but has under-achieved his entire life. He is totally unqualified for Canada's highest political office much like Obongo was not qualified for the presidency. However, Trudeau has very nice hair. :roll:

cc

"Trudeau has very nice hair" lol. When ya only got one thing, go with it

Absolutely Shen. Only those who hit the very top and are needed to sell movies or don't care if they work any more (and don't even know how to be plastic) like the Voights,  Eastwoods. Welchs and Streeps dare open their mouths

It's a leftard "control" thang ... and always was as Wulf said .... now with O'Child their new god, the control is absolute

Apart from that, Williams was an ad-lib  talent that prolly never will be equaled. Johnathan Winters was the only one in his league - I have heard tales of the 2 going at it together on the sidewalks   ... my kingdom to have been there
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

For cc and Shen, I know Justin is not the best possible leader the Liberals could have chosen, but I am voting for them anyway in 2015. Harper's government is tired and it clearly shows. Besides, there will be capable hands pulling Trudeau's strings.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"For cc and Shen, I know Justin is not the best possible leader the Liberals could have chosen, but I am voting for them anyway in 2015. Harper's government is tired and it clearly shows. Besides, there will be capable hands pulling Trudeau's strings.

Interesting that Seoulfag is voting for someone who admires China more than any other country.

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Absolutely Shen. Only those who hit the very top and are needed to sell movies or don't care if they work any more (and don't even know how to be plastic) like the Voights,  Eastwoods. Welchs and Streeps dare open their mouths

It's a leftard "control" thang ... and always was as Wulf said .... now with O'Child their new god, the control is absolute

This conspiracy theory is almost as good as Gary Oak's! Problem is, if they dare not open their mouths, how do you and Wulf know it's happening?

Perhaps you two would just like to believe it is?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Absolutely Shen. Only those who hit the very top and are needed to sell movies or don't care if they work any more (and don't even know how to be plastic) like the Voights,  Eastwoods. Welchs and Streeps dare open their mouths

This conspiracy theory is almost as good as Gary Oak's! Problem is, if they dare not open their mouths, how do you and Wulf know it's happening?

Perhaps you two would just like to believe it is?

Actually, I remember Kelsey Grammer saying something about this too. You see Romero, these actors don't need to embrace the trendy celebutard causes. Their success at the box office trumps their refusal to conform.

cc

lol @ conspiracy theory that EVERYONE knows about - Sonny has a serious problem in the dealing with  "obvious".

That's his weirdest / silliest attempt ever. I hope he gets out into the real world more.

Next the twit will be telling us academia or MSMedia  is not tilted to the point of falling over

Sorry sonny - The world is not how you "wish" or "think" or try to "sell" it to be  - The world is as it is

Shen - yes, Grammer is one of the few exceptions in lalaland and open to talking about it - forgot to mention him

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"lol @ conspiracy theory that EVERYONE knows about - Sonny has a serious problem in the dealing with  "obvious".

That's his weirdest / silliest attempt ever. I hope he gets out into the real world more.

Next the twit will be telling us academia or MSMedia  is not tilted to the point of falling over

Sorry sonny - The world is not how you "wish" or "think" or try to "sell" it to be  - The world is as it is

Shen - yes, Grammer is one of the few exceptions in lalaland and open to talking about it - forgot to mention him

I forget the author's name, but there is a book called Hollywood vs. America that delves into this subject.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"Actually, I remember Kelsey Grammer saying something about this too.

A couple of years ago Grammer claimed he was snubbed for an Emmy nomination because he's an "out of the closet Republican".

Unfortunately for his theory, he did win a Golden Globe for that same role and has five Emmy's already. Sounds like the only thing "liberal Hollywood" is guilty of is not giving him awards for everything.

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Sorry sonny - The world is not how you "wish" or "think" or try to "sell" it to be  - The world is as it is

But this is exactly what you're doing, not me.

See, there are plenty of examples of right-wing conservatives finding success in Hollywood. Can you provide any examples of your conspiracy theory?

"Everyone knows" and it's "obvious"? That's Gary Oak logic.

To know that something is happening you actually have to know it's happening. Otherwise you're just wishing to believe it.

cc

Carry on carrying on.

By all means, continue  making a total ass of yourself in the warped cause of  attempting to convolute reality .. and wasting good bandwidth. We have come to expect it.

Romero

So you can't provide any example. How can you say it's happening when you don't even know it's happening?

There are plenty of successful right-wingers in Hollywood so at least I can argue it's not happening.

Here's a list of many right-wing actors. Some of Hollywood's biggest stars.

http://www.ranker.com/list/actors-republican-actor-and-conservative-actors-list/famous-conservatives?page=1">//http://www.ranker.com/list/actors-republican-actor-and-conservative-actors-list/famous-conservatives?page=1

cc

google gas .. entertaining to say the least. Most are dead & gone ..... making the point of what has been happening

carry on carrying on

QuoteNext the twit will be telling us academia or MSMedia is not tilted to the point of falling over
Come on, please entertain us further!! Do eeet!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Actually, I remember Kelsey Grammer saying something about this too.

A couple of years ago Grammer claimed he was snubbed for an Emmy nomination because he's an "out of the closet Republican".

Unfortunately for his theory, he did win a Golden Globe for that same role and has five Emmy's already. Sounds like the only thing "liberal Hollywood" is guilty of is not giving him awards for everything.

Actually, it was in an interview where he said something to the effect that up and coming actors had best keep their conservatism a secret if they want to keep working. I don't think that is a surprise to anyone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Come on, please entertain us further!! Do eeet!!

Just so you know, Romero doesn't believe his silliness himself. At the very least conservative-leaning Hollywood actors face the cold shoulder. At the extreme, it is out and out discrimination.

LOS ANGELES –  This week, actor James Woods took to Twitter to criticize President Obama amid the government slimdown and also said he now expects to struggle to find work in left-leaning Los Angeles. So is Woods on target, or just paranoid?

According to Mell Flynn, President of the Hollywood Congress of Republicans, discrimination against Republicans in Hollywood indeed runs rampant.

"I have known quite a few people who were let go from a job after they made their political affiliation known. Maybe it was a coincidence, but I doubt it. This type of discrimination is hard to prove though, especially where actors are concerned," she told FOX411. "They just won't get hired or even called in to read for a part."