Women With Big A$$es More Likely To Sleep Around

Started by Anonymous, September 07, 2014, 08:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Wulf"
 ac_umm

Alpha female has to think about that one. Weighing the options, are we?

Maybe

What's the monthly insurance bill on a rickshaw?  ac_tongue

Just kidding, I'm sure you drive just fine.......for a Canadian.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Alpha female has to think about that one. Weighing the options, are we?

Maybe

Well thank you very much for your kind words. ac_rollseyes

Just to jump topics a bit wulfie; you have kids don't you? If so, how many, gender and ages?

Wulf

Maybe

Just to jump topics a bit wulfie; you have kids don't you? If so, how many, gender and ages?

Son and a daughter ages 19 and 22. Why do you ask?

Anonymous

You mentioned about my husband which got me thinking about your family. I didn't mean to pry, just snooping a little.

Wulf

You mentioned about my husband which got me thinking about your family. I didn't mean to pry, just snooping a little.

Pry away, not much to tell anyway. So here it is; was married for 19 years, divorced for the past 10. That's all there is. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Pry away, not much to tell anyway. So here it is; was married for 19 years, divorced for the past 10. That's all there is. ac_biggrin

Aha, a divorcee eh? Who isn't nowadays.

Any special woman in your life?

Wulf

Aha, a divorcee eh? Who isn't nowadays.

Any special woman in your life?

Since you asked, there is and has been a "special women" in my life for about 4 years now and there are days when she is.....more "special" than others.  I'm in no way about to get hitched to her and there is no cohabitation currently taking place. I'll never make that mistake again.  Life lesson learned. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Since you asked, there is and has been a "special women" in my life for about 4 years now and there are days when she is.....more "special" than others.  I'm in no way about to get hitched to her and there is no cohabitation currently taking place. I'll never make that mistake again.  Life lesson learned. ac_biggrin

You are not the first divorced guy I have heard say that. I guess you know what's best for you.

Wulf

You are not the first divorced guy I have heard say that. I guess you know what's best for you.

Yeah I kind of consider myself blessed in that respect. I think it's a shame that there are so many guys my age and even older who still haven't figured that out being tied to one single woman for the rest of their lives is a living hell and it really doesn't matter how good a wife she is or isn't. It's just not natural for any alpha male to be roped and tied to one single female of the species "until death do you part". If you look at the entire animal kingdom only a handful of animals actually do it and one of them is GEESE.  In fact most guys would probably agree with me but they are either too lazy or too concerned about their wallet to act upon it.

My current relationship is about as good as it can get and I ain't gunna complain.  ac_dance

Anonymous

Yeah I kind of consider myself blessed in that respect. I think it's a shame that there are so many guys my age and even older who still haven't figured that out being tied to one single woman for the rest of their lives is a living hell and it really doesn't matter how good a wife she is or isn't. It's just not natural for any alpha male to be roped and tied to one single female of the species "until death do you part". If you look at the entire animal kingdom only a handful of animals actually do it and one of them is GEESE.  In fact most guys would probably agree with me but they are either too lazy or too concerned about their wallet to act upon it.

My current relationship is about as good as it can get and I ain't gunna complain.  ac_dance

I disagree, but it is YOUR life not mine. To be honest, I feel sorry for really old people who die alone. However, you did play a hand at the marriage table and cashed out.

If monogamy is NOT for you, it's not for you.

Renee

I disagree, but it is YOUR life not mine. To be honest, I feel sorry for really old people who die alone. However, you did play a hand at the marriage table and cashed out.

If monogamy is NOT for you, it's not for you.

In a way I kind of agree with Wulfie. I would like to try a few new dudes before I leave this planet.

But then again I have a big ass so it's more likely that I would sleep around.  ac_dance
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

^Renee ac_hithere

We chicks with wide hips and small waists are all the same. ac_drinks

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"I saw this and couldn't resist. It's from a British study. I want to know from the guys' experience if this is true or not?
QuoteApparently we do, indeed, like big butts, and even researchers cannot lie.

Women with wider hips are more inclined to have one-night stands, according to a new British study.

Women in the study with hips wider than 36 cm had more sexual partners and one-night stands than women with hips measuring less than 31 cm.

As well, women who had one-night stands three of every four of their sexual relationships had hips at least 2 cm wider than those who did not have one-night stands as often.

The study, published in the Archives of Sexual Behaviour, looked at 148 women between the ages of 18 and 26 who had experience with at least one sexual partner.

"Women's hip width has a direct impact on their risk of potentially fatal childbirth-related injury. It seems that when women have control over their own sexual activity this risk is reflected in their behavior. Women's sexual activity is therefore at least in part influenced by hip width," the study's author, Colin Hendrie of the University of Leeds, said in a release.

http://lifewise.canoe.ca/SexRomance/LatestNews/2014/04/23/21623416.html?cid=rsslifestylesexromance">http://lifewise.canoe.ca/SexRomance/Lat ... sexromance">http://lifewise.canoe.ca/SexRomance/LatestNews/2014/04/23/21623416.html?cid=rsslifestylesexromance

Its True!!! , My ex wife had a fat ass and she cheated on me ac_crying  I know I cant believe it either  ac_angel  Im a one man Wolf pack now  ac_umm

True story to BTW  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I saw this and couldn't resist. It's from a British study. I want to know from the guys' experience if this is true or not?
QuoteApparently we do, indeed, like big butts, and even researchers cannot lie.

Women with wider hips are more inclined to have one-night stands, according to a new British study.

Women in the study with hips wider than 36 cm had more sexual partners and one-night stands than women with hips measuring less than 31 cm.

As well, women who had one-night stands three of every four of their sexual relationships had hips at least 2 cm wider than those who did not have one-night stands as often.

The study, published in the Archives of Sexual Behaviour, looked at 148 women between the ages of 18 and 26 who had experience with at least one sexual partner.

"Women's hip width has a direct impact on their risk of potentially fatal childbirth-related injury. It seems that when women have control over their own sexual activity this risk is reflected in their behavior. Women's sexual activity is therefore at least in part influenced by hip width," the study's author, Colin Hendrie of the University of Leeds, said in a release.

http://lifewise.canoe.ca/SexRomance/LatestNews/2014/04/23/21623416.html?cid=rsslifestylesexromance">http://lifewise.canoe.ca/SexRomance/Lat ... sexromance">http://lifewise.canoe.ca/SexRomance/LatestNews/2014/04/23/21623416.html?cid=rsslifestylesexromance

Its True!!! , My ex wife had a fat ass and she cheated on me ac_crying  I know I cant believe it either  ac_angel  Im a one man Wolf pack now  ac_umm

There's a difference between a fat, obese ass and a pear-shaped woman.

This chick has an obese ass(everything else too.)

http://www.bajiroo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Fat_Women_obese-funny-images.jpg">

This is a big ass

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/__xSUPERwoman/032508_deadbutts1.jpg">

See the diff?

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"

There's a difference between a fat, obese ass and a pear-shaped woman.

This chick has an obese ass(everything else too.)

http://www.bajiroo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Fat_Women_obese-funny-images.jpg">

This is a big ass

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/__xSUPERwoman/032508_deadbutts1.jpg">

See the diff?

Actually all I see is badly photo-shopped/edited picture. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.