The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Stupid Things People Say

Started by keeper, October 28, 2014, 03:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Disclaimer: Any thing said from here on out is purely for my amusement and should not be taken seriously. There are no fucks given this day

So im reading the other forum and see ALL these posts I would usually post and reply to telling the twit how stupid they are for saying something so STUPID, BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ as you all know I was banned from posting there,woops. sorry, my account was placed inactive..... So I have to be petty and create this thread. And yes, I hope the Clique Reads it on the RARE time they look in here. ac_toofunny

keeper

Heres a Gooder

"If you don't like it here or you feel unsafe, I think you should leave."

keeper

Save yourself. You have been warned.

on that note, i thought this asia's post, esp. the ending, was very funny:))..

How is this funny?  ac_dunno

keeper

She's obese! Hates White people, and rides the Negro cock...

ac_wot  This one could win the prize.

Obvious Li

lol.......one of my personal favs......mimi was experiencing severe clique brain lock and just couldn't help herself..... :howdy:  ac_dance  ac_lmfao

"I rarely look into the Asian forum....but every time I do, there is sure a lot of incredibly mean back stabbing going on. They don't even care if it's accurate or not. I guess it doesn't have to be if they are talking behind your back. =))))"

Annie

When mimi said she rarely looks into the Asian forum, I literally laughed out loud. What a friggin liar! How does she seem to know everything and then post about it over there if she "RARELY" come in here?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"When mimi said she rarely looks into the Asian forum, I literally laughed out loud. What a friggin liar! How does she seem to know everything and then post about it over there if she "RARELY" come in here?

And how is it talking behind their backs if SHE can see it?  ac_toofunny

Annie

I know, right? It's not like her and evs don't talk about everyone else's....oh wait lol they do! And waaay more so than others. evs loves to point out others problems, imperfections every time she gets the chance, making it so they don't want to post there. She's driving people away and mimi (her yappy little sidekick) loves to help.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"When mimi said she rarely looks into the Asian forum, I literally laughed out loud. What a friggin liar! How does she seem to know everything and then post about it over there if she "RARELY" come in here?

I agree Annie, I don't know how she could type that without busting out laughing.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"mimi is a nice lady dammit!

mimi is just fine...she just can;t help herself....... ac_dunno

Anonymous

I think so too.

keeper

Most women over the age of 25 go downhill pretty fast these days. It is a combination of popping out a bunch of kids, and living off the teet of either the welfare system, or a wealthy man. Basically, they are lazy.

ac_wot

What in gods name happen to this guy? To have such a retarded attitude towards women...seriously needs a swift kick to the nutz....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Most women over the age of 25 go downhill pretty fast these days. It is a combination of popping out a bunch of kids, and living off the teet of either the welfare system, or a wealthy man. Basically, they are lazy.

ac_wot

What in gods name happen to this guy? To have such a retarded attitude towards women...seriously needs a swift kick to the nutz....

Oh ok Keeper, I thought this was you saying that..

Was that Odinson who wrote this?

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I think so too.

Ladies, Please read the title of the thread, I don't bomb your threads..... And just to comment, I didn't say mimi wasn't nice , we all say stupid shit, well except me.

Have fun with this thread