The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Stupid Things People Say

Started by keeper, October 28, 2014, 03:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Fash, Delete all that shit in my thread WTF, Posting Hitler here what in the hell.....

keeper

It Starts on Page 4...................... DELETE PLEASE from 4 on....

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I'm sorry too.

But you have to admit I got Romero to say a lot of stupid shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Keeper"Save yourself. You have been warned.

on that note, i thought this asia's post, esp. the ending, was very funny:))..

How is this funny?  ac_dunno

It's only funny to the dumb and dumber crowd, Keeps.  ac_lmfao
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Annie"When mimi said she rarely looks into the Asian forum, I literally laughed out loud. What a friggin liar! How does she seem to know everything and then post about it over there if she "RARELY" come in here?

And how is it talking behind their backs if SHE can see it?  ac_toofunny

ac_toofunny

I found it funny when she wrote "they don't even care if it's accurate or not" like she's not guilty of the same thing. ac_lmfao
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Real Woman"Okay Keeper, gotcha.  I have one.

I've even thought long and hard about why Evs would treat some people the way she did and the only answer I could come up with was, because she was on the defensive, trying to protect both herself and her home turf.

Pure bullshit that one.  ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_lmfao

"No backpedaling." Spoken by the supreme backpedaler.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Romero needs to go to any of free online dictionaries and learn the definition of the word "terrorist". Maybe then he will think before he talks.  ac_unsure

It was Romero? I assumed it was Blurt.

You could be on to something here, Shen. Maybe Romero and Blurt are one and the same. Hm... ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

"That was a joke Angie:) Vancouver is a beautiful city; sadly, the province of bc has been ruled by the neo-conservatives the last 10+ years, but that shouldn't affect you, not right away anyway."

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li""That was a joke Angie:) Vancouver is a beautiful city; sadly, the province of bc has been ruled by the neo-conservatives the last 10+ years, but that shouldn't affect you, not right away anyway."

Who said this, Shen? The skank (evs)?
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Shen Li""That was a joke Angie:) Vancouver is a beautiful city; sadly, the province of bc has been ruled by the neo-conservatives the last 10+ years, but that shouldn't affect you, not right away anyway."

Who said this, Shen? The skank (evs)?

Yep, it was that idiotic twat evs.

@realAzhyaAryola

Haha! I should have known. She's the only poster whose sentences make no sense. I should have known that any sentence that bears no logic is written by the tart.
@realAzhyaAryola

cc

tart? .. I own the patent on that one, lol

It is the internet and some people do "play persona". It is certain that some are not what they purport to be and some even take on several personas

I especially suspect "complex", "exotic" or "different from the norm"   personas .... those where a great deal of effort is put into to convince others of what they are ..... some of the most exotic ones could be some kid or some old man in a basement playing exotic persona ... or another persona we all know well

On the net, Multiple personas can be / are used solely for fun or can be / are used to support a common agenda that is important to the person.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Haha! I should have known. She's the only poster whose sentences make no sense. I should have known that any sentence that bears no logic is written by the tart.
Just when I thought I knew fucking English, I read a fucking word I don't fucking understand. Tart? I thought it was a fucking pastry??