The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I'm Sorry For the Drama and Extra Work

Started by keeper, November 05, 2014, 02:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"I just figure I attract whack-a-dos.

A bit off side but if there a person who is mentally challenged within eye sight, they have to interact with me.  I've been hugged, high fived, talked to, had my hair touched, hand held, waved at, leg held on to (by the most adorable little boy with down syndrome), etc.  It's a strange phenomenon.

think Leo.......i want to be nice and erase this post...but i can't...sorry  acc_devil

RW

It's all good Munday. He would have said the same thing about himself if he was here.

Renee - I found a strategy that just might work!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1901228_10154827387340607_4017863558790115790_n.jpg?oh=482040443f7c00b33116d32fd780b14b&oe=54F585C0&__gda__=1424814506_6a34d60c601a4400df18201d05fb2150">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"It's all good Munday. He would have said the same thing about himself if he was here.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1901228_10154827387340607_4017863558790115790_n.jpg?oh=482040443f7c00b33116d32fd780b14b&oe=54F585C0&__gda__=1424814506_6a34d60c601a4400df18201d05fb2150">

actually it works almost every time.....however, i suspect i may not work on Homero.....lol

Anonymous

A bit off side but if there a person who is mentally challenged within eye sight, they have to interact with me.  I've been hugged, high fived, talked to, had my hair touched, hand held, waved at, leg held on to (by the most adorable little boy with down syndrome), etc.  It's a strange phenomenon.

I find that too about myself Real Woman..

But I make an effort to reach out to those who are hurting or less fortunate than myself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm much the same way now.  I have to keep people at an arm's length.  In the last few years, I've had a woman get all crazy on me because she figured we should be best friends.  She even threw me a surprise birthday party with gifts and all which was incredibly weird.  When I didn't reciprocate, she made up a bunch of lies about me that I was harassing her and spread them around town.  I had a guy who was a work acquaintance invite me to a "dinner meeting" which was really set up to be a date, bragged about how he got me to go for dinner, then started threatening me in emails.  When he started writing me about what I was wearing that day or what my kids were doing, I had to get the cops involved.  He went so far as to create a fake email account and say I was stalking him.  It was ridiculous.  Even our life insurance agent insisted on doing our renewal at my house (he lives 4 hours away) then sent me a poem and a picture of himself on my birthday.  Like WTF!

Now I just kind of keep a distance.

They both seem unusual Real Woman and personally I have never attracted such unwanted attention..

There could be many reasons for it, but I have never had any thing like this happen to me.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm much the same way now.  I have to keep people at an arm's length.  In the last few years, I've had a woman get all crazy on me because she figured we should be best friends.  She even threw me a surprise birthday party with gifts and all which was incredibly weird.  When I didn't reciprocate, she made up a bunch of lies about me that I was harassing her and spread them around town.  I had a guy who was a work acquaintance invite me to a "dinner meeting" which was really set up to be a date, bragged about how he got me to go for dinner, then started threatening me in emails.  When he started writing me about what I was wearing that day or what my kids were doing, I had to get the cops involved.  He went so far as to create a fake email account and say I was stalking him.  It was ridiculous.  Even our life insurance agent insisted on doing our renewal at my house (he lives 4 hours away) then sent me a poem and a picture of himself on my birthday.  Like WTF!

Now I just kind of keep a distance.

They both seem unusual Real Woman and personally I have never attracted such unwanted attention..

There could be many reasons for it, but I have never had any thing like this happen to me.

Where you live in Calgary Fash? I can come visit you (Creepy look)  ac_flower maybe we can go for a coffee?  ac_angel

Renee

So you attract lonely men, nut-jobs AND retards.

I thought I had it rough with the lonely men thing.

Man you beat me at everything.  ac_dunno
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"It's all good Munday. He would have said the same thing about himself if he was here.

ac_toofunny Ya know, I do that all the time but it's not intentional.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Hey, that sounds like VF.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yeah well, her posts do attract the freaks and geeks.  ac_cool

Anonymous

Who we talking about here? Old evs? ac_tongue

Renee

Not exclusively. You know as well as I that there are more than a few creeps on VF and they tend to come out of the wood work when RW posts.

It's quite interesting to watch actually.

Anonymous

Not exclusively. You know as well as I that there are more than a few creeps on VF and they tend to come out of the wood work when RW posts.

Why do they do that though? She responds to those fucking losers. Then again, you are one of the few people that respond to oddstain.

Renee

Why do they do that though? She responds to those fucking losers. Then again, you are one of the few people that respond to oddstain.

I think she responds to them because she enjoys watching them sputter their nonsense and it entertains her.

I don't respond to Odie, I fling shit at him for my amusement. Big difference. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

I think she responds to them because she enjoys watching them sputter their nonsense and it entertains her.

I don't respond to Odie, I fling shit at him for my amusement. Big difference. ac_biggrin

I am not so sure your reasons for engaging halfwits like oddstain are any different though. I'll let RW speak for herself though.