The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I'm Sorry For the Drama and Extra Work

Started by keeper, November 05, 2014, 02:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Why do they do that though? She responds to those fucking losers. Then again, you are one of the few people that respond to oddstain.

I think she responds to them because she enjoys watching them sputter their nonsense and it entertains her.

I don't respond to Odie, I fling shit at him for my amusement. Big difference. ac_biggrin

I am not so sure your reasons for engaging halfwits like oddstain are any different though. I'll let RW speak for herself though.

On VF the term "halfwit" is a broad term. Covers a lot of ground; if you know what I'm saying. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I think she responds to them because she enjoys watching them sputter their nonsense and it entertains her.

I don't respond to Odie, I fling shit at him for my amusement. Big difference. ac_biggrin

I am not so sure your reasons for engaging halfwits like oddstain are any different though. I'll let RW speak for herself though.

On VF the term "halfwit" is a broad term. Covers a lot of ground; if you know what I'm saying. ac_biggrin

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure, I know what you're saying.

keeper

Yeah well, her posts do attract the freaks and geeks.  ac_cool

Who we talking about here? Old evs? ac_tongue

Not exclusively. You know as well as I that there are more than a few creeps on VF and they tend to come out of the wood work when RW posts.

It's quite interesting to watch actually.

Since I cant post in there any longer that all I do is WATCH, its very interesting when RW replies......  ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Who we talking about here? Old evs? ac_tongue

Not exclusively. You know as well as I that there are more than a few creeps on VF and they tend to come out of the wood work when RW posts.

Since I cant post in there any longer that all I do is WATCH, its very interesting when RW replies......  ac_umm

What I don't like are the RW/old evs exchanges. Old evs always dishes out the nastiest, grade 3 special ed level insults/accusations. RW, never lets herself sink to that twat's level. I'm incapable of that kind of restraint.

RW

Odi has no value to me as a poster at all.  He's cliche and moronic.  No fun in that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

What I don't like are the RW/old evs exchanges. Old evs always dishes out the nastiest, grade 3 special ed level insults/accusations. RW, never lets herself sink to that twat's level. I'm incapable of that kind of restraint.

I wish she could see how nasty she is to people.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Odi has no value to me as a poster at all.  He's cliche and moronic.  No fun in that.

Ah c'mon now, he's your kinda man. ac_razz

RW

Quote from: "Real Woman"I just figure I attract whack-a-dos.

A bit off side but if there a person who is mentally challenged within eye sight, they have to interact with me.  I've been hugged, high fived, talked to, had my hair touched, hand held, waved at, leg held on to (by the most adorable little boy with down syndrome), etc.  It's a strange phenomenon.

So you attract lonely men, nut-jobs AND retards.

I thought I had it rough with the lonely men thing.

Man you beat me at everything.  ac_dunno

I'm sorry.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Real Woman"Odi has no value to me as a poster at all.  He's cliche and moronic.  No fun in that.

I've had more engaging and interesting exchanges with my welcome mat.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

I wish she could see how nasty she is to people.

Dunces are never aware of how stupid they are.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"She does have her qualities though.

Really? A total non-thinker from what I can see. As I said before, she's 45, looks 55 and has the social graces of a remedial 13 year old. I would not give someone that beneath me the time o' day in real life.

Renee

No, he is just "moronic". "Cliche" implies that he has the ability to retain info and then express it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Oh no, Odie is all mine (according to the idiot Joe anyway). ac_rollseyes

RW ain't winning this one.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"She does have her qualities though.

And they are?

Take your time, I realize that kind of bullshit might take you a while.