The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

ATTN: Chinks!

Started by Asian Pride, November 23, 2014, 01:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"
I really don't know how you can even compare the two.

I admit they are different, but one thing they both have in common is they both think their flatulence has no odour. Evs, is a nasty, immature, totally hypocritical piece of human excrement. I will acknowledge mimi is NOT.

mimi operates under a certain standard.  I can't fault her for having standards and a point of view.  She is nothing like evs in that regard.

Seriously, Stop it.

Your starting to sound like Soon with evs. Im going to puke...

Just cause she hasn't did you wrong doesn't mean she hasn't done others. When you stick up for her like this it makes it look like WE are lying about what shes done.....

reel

Quote from: "Keeper"
Seriously, Stop it.

Just cause she hasn't did you wrong doesn't mean she hasn't done others. When you stick up for her like this it makes it look like WE are lying about what shes done.....

Can you give an example?  Mimi is a fantastic specimen and I can't think of a single instance where she has not upheld a standard of conduct that puts the rest of us to shame.  Naturally, we are not going to agree with her opinions or who she chooses to befriend all of the time, but these attacks on her personality are ridiculous.

reel

Hell, even that cantankerous old turd Munday agrees!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "reel"Hell, even that cantankerous old turd Munday agrees!

he does....and he only dislikes accountants and engineers....well, to name a few..... :howdy:  ac_beating

reel

I agree about the accountants.  Those guys are assholes.

I'm a recovering engineer, so maybe we can agree on a few other things as well.

cc

Quote from: "reel"I'm a recovering engineer
lol

I'm still in denial, but in case I come to my senses, is there a 12 step program?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

reel

No, it's just a vicious cycle of temporary recovery followed by relapse into a dark pit of knowledge and enlightenment.  The dark periods can be dulled by drinking heavily and/or reading Mel's posts about his ex-wife.

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_boring

This is how I feel about more posts about that vulture.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"I agree about the accountants.  Those guys are assholes.

I'm a recovering engineer, so maybe we can agree on a few other things as well.

I would never want to recover from that party. ac_dance  ac_dance  ac_dance

Obvious Li

some of my most pleasant memories occurred on firing fridays...when i would fire an engineer or two just to keep the fear of god alive and well....firing accountants was a special pleasure reserved for holidays..... ac_dance  :howdy:

@realAzhyaAryola

Seriously, Stop it.

You and me both, Keeps. I am about to puke too. This glorification campaign is also just as BAD. There is enough proof that that vulture has people who don't like her. Get over it already. We are not talking about some saintly jackass.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Seriously, Stop it.

You and me both, Keeps. I am about to puke too. This glorification campaign is also just as BAD. There is enough proof that that vulture has people who don't like her. Get over it already. We are not talking about some saintly jackass.

A saintly jackass? ac_toofunny

@realAzhyaAryola

Heehee. Quoting your boyfriend, I just can't help myself.  ac_lmfao
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Heehee. Quoting your boyfriend, I just can't help myself.  ac_lmfao

Ya gotta admit Azhya, he is creative!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"
Seriously, Stop it.

Can you give an example?  Mimi is a fantastic specimen and I can't think of a single instance where she has not upheld a standard of conduct that puts the rest of us to shame.  Naturally, we are not going to agree with her opinions or who she chooses to befriend all of the time, but these attacks on her personality are ridiculous.

I am unaware of her opinions, but I am not going to hold differences in opinions against anyone..

All people are different and if I expected everyone to have the same opinions as I do then I would have precious few friends..

Being tolerant of those who I disagree with is important I believe anyway..

And I agree with you, mimi is nice.