News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

The "Iron Chink" must have a cast iron gut.

Started by Renee, December 18, 2014, 09:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
The Japanese will eat anything if it's instant. ac_razz  ac_lmfao

Yeah, I've seen the videos; disturbing to put it mildly.  ac_dunno

Are you feeling better today Renee?

Are you having turkey or something else for Christmas?

Any last day activities you have to do yet?

I got some antispasmodic drugs from the Dr. yesterday and they seem to be working. I'm going to try and eat something lite today and see if it stays down. Dr. says it's a "Campylobacter Infection" which is a common type of food poisoning. Not the worst she has seen but pretty bad just the same.

The nurse at the Dr's office said I lost 9 pounds since the last visit.  ac_dance Not sure how much is due to the food poisoning but I'll take it anyway I can.  ac_biggrin

We are going to my husband's brother's house for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day is at our home. I'm making a Crown Roast for Christmas dinner. I was going to do a Goose but right now I can't handle all the grease you get with a domestic goose.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yeah, I've seen the videos; disturbing to put it mildly.  ac_dunno

Are you feeling better today Renee?

Are you having turkey or something else for Christmas?

Any last day activities you have to do yet?

I got some antispasmodic drugs from the Dr. yesterday and they seem to be working. I'm going to try and eat something lite today and see if it stays down. Dr. says it's a "Campylobacter Infection" which is a common type of food poisoning. Not the worst she has seen but pretty bad just the same.

The nurse at the Dr's office said I lost 9 pounds since the last visit.  ac_dance Not sure how much is due to the food poisoning but I'll take it anyway I can.  ac_biggrin

We are going to my husband's brother's house for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day is at our home. I'm making a Crown Roast for Christmas dinner. I was going to do a Goose but right now I can't handle all the grease you get with a domestic goose.

I am so happy, you are getting better Renee.

ac_smile

We are having a mixture of Taiwanese and European foods tomorrow and then Christmas and stuffing on Thursday..

I am getting ready a smoked ham, scalloped potato, salad dinner and apple pie to take to my husband's shop today..

It is a tradition I started of making a Christmas meal for the men he works with..

Lots of plates, plastic cutlery, cups, eggnog and the meal itself to load into the car..

Very busy for me until at least December 27, but I love it.

ac_smile