The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Is Green Hornet Still A Virgin?

Started by Gary Oak, October 27, 2012, 11:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Real Woman"He just doesn't like Koreans.

Joak must have got his ass kicked by a Korean boxer.

He's definitely been addled.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Real Woman"He just doesn't like Koreans.

Joak must have got his ass kicked by a Korean boxer.

He's definitely been addled.

He deserves to be paddled.

Gary Oak

Oh yes ,  shame on me for understanding you miserable backstabbing sneaks and telling the truth online.  Oh the shame. :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Oh yes ,  shame on me for understanding you miserable backstabbing sneaks and telling the truth online.  Oh the shame. :D

Everyone online thinks they are the bearer of the gospel truth and the other guy is satan. You are hardly the first person to think his flatulence has no odour.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Oh yes ,  shame on me for understanding you miserable backstabbing sneaks and telling the truth online.  Oh the shame. :D

Everyone online thinks they are the bearer of the gospel truth and the other guy is satan. You are hardly the first person to think his flatulence has no odour.

You wouldn't tell the truth unless you were paid a million dollars you gold digging skank.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

You wouldn't tell the truth unless you were paid a million dollars you gold digging skank.

Ah Oak, you are such a sweet talker. :roll:

Gary Oak

If Green Hornet had more money he could lose his virginity to that money worshipping slutbag ho Shen Li. 8-)  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Gary Oak

Has hornydung called Harold Anderson yet about his virginity issues.

RW

Have you asked yourself why you are so obsessed with the sex life of other dudes?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Have you asked yourself why you are so obsessed with the sex life of other dudes?

That's because Oak doesn't have a sex life.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Real Woman"Have you asked yourself why you are so obsessed with the sex life of other dudes?

That's because Oak doesn't have a sex life.

Oh shut up you slutbag ho.

Anonymous

It is very strange indeed.

Gary Oak

What was strange is why a guy would seoulfag would use that sickening avatar he used to have.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

What was strange is why a guy would seoulfag would use that sickening avatar he used to have.

Do you have dreams or nightmares about my old avatar? And you think Green Hornet is compulsive obsessive? :roll:

Gary Oak