Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

If I Find Out Who You Are, I'll Break Your Fucking Jaw

Started by Anonymous, January 07, 2015, 10:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Fortunately as aggravating as it seems, just remember that it can all be fixed and if it was just a window, it's a quick fix.

I don't know about up there but down here there are auto glass repair companies that come right to you driveway or place of work to fix or replace broken windows and windshields. Just relax and breathe, it will be fine.

We have that here too and in fact the same companies. The problem was that is was sitting outside all night in a restaurant parking lot, not at my house.  It's already fixed now, but fuck, I can't believe someone would smash a vehicle window under parking lot lights for 3 fucking dollars!! Must've been fucking junkies from fucking Vancouver!! ac_razz

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Fortunately as aggravating as it seems, just remember that it can all be fixed and if it was just a window, it's a quick fix.

I don't know about up there but down here there are auto glass repair companies that come right to you driveway or place of work to fix or replace broken windows and windshields. Just relax and breathe, it will be fine.

We have that here too and in fact the same companies. The problem was that is was sitting outside all night in a restaurant parking lot, not at my house.  It's already fixed now, but fuck, I can't believe someone would smash a vehicle window under parking lot lights for 3 fucking dollars!! Must've been fucking junkies from fucking Vancouver!! ac_razz

lol princess..i feel your pain...not to belabor the point but when i lived in vancouver my vehicles were broken into so many time we simply quit locking them....about once a week you would go to the parkade and notice the interior had been rifled through.....same with my house...,so many times i put everything sellable in secure storage.....welcome to the new canada

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I left my SUV at Sorrentino's after having supper and drinks with a few colleagues yesterday. The cops call me this morning to inform me that my SUV's drivers side window has been smashed out. It seems the thieves did this to gain access to a loonie and twoonie I left on the console. Pathetic, diseased FUCKING animal(s).

If I find out who this/these pieces of human excrement are, they will wish they were never fucking born. ac_beating

Oh I am sorry about that Shen Li..

You will get your car window fixed and everything will be alright, you will see.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

lol princess..i feel your pain...not to belabor the point but when i lived in vancouver my vehicles were broken into so many time we simply quit locking them....about once a week you would go to the parkade and notice the interior had been rifled through.....same with my house...,so many times i put everything sellable in secure storage.....welcome to the new canada

Which part of Vancouver did you live in Obvious Li?

We have been very lucky here in Calgary, except for the flood and hail every year.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

We have been very lucky here in Calgary, except for the flood and hail every year.

at that time mostly in Burnaby...after a while i got pissed off and moved to Cloverdale (which i liked) because it was easy to commute back and forth to Seattle.....i actually really liked Whiterock and should have bought there 30 years ago when it was cheap..... :howdy:

Anonymous

at that time mostly in Burnaby...after a while i got pissed off and moved to Cloverdale (which i liked) because it was easy to commute back and forth to Seattle.....i actually really liked Whiterock and should have bought there 30 years ago when it was cheap..... :howdy:

I like Whiterock too.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I left my SUV at Sorrentino's after having supper and drinks with a few colleagues yesterday. The cops call me this morning to inform me that my SUV's drivers side window has been smashed out. It seems the thieves did this to gain access to a loonie and twoonie I left on the console. Pathetic, diseased FUCKING animal(s).

If I find out who this/these pieces of human excrement are, they will wish they were never fucking born. ac_beating

Oh I am sorry about that Shen Li..

You will get your car window fixed and everything will be alright, you will see.

ac_smile

It's already fixed. It's the inconvenience and it's the fact that some waste of fucking skin wilfully damaged my property for THREE FUCKING DOLLARS!! acc_angry  acc_angry  acc_angry

Renee

A lot of screwed up people out there and there is very little you can do about it except do your best to avoid them. Unfortunately you're not always going to be able to, as you are well aware.

I'm glad everything was fixed and it turned out okay.  ac_smile
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frost

Sorry about the car Shen Li, it's a shame people would do stuff like that.

One day I hope they have something nice someone destroys so they know the feeling.

Anonymous

A lot of screwed up people out there and there is very little you can do about it except do your best to avoid them. Unfortunately you're not always going to be able to, as you are well aware.

I'm glad everything was fixed and it turned out okay.  ac_smile

As am I Renee. Life has returned to normal.

Superchecker

If you ever venture west to Vancouver; DON'T leave anything of value out in your car... They'll do $500 damage to get $2.... seriously...
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"

If you ever venture west to Vancouver; DON'T leave anything of value out in your car... They'll do $500 damage to get $2.... seriously...

It's not really advisable in any city in Canada Sup. acc_hugz

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"

I never experienced any problem with crime in Vancouver, but I don't live there either.